Sign in

I forgot my password.

Introduce You Guys

LooneyVoltage

So I thought this might be a good place to have everyone introduce themselves so we can get to know all the Internet Box community and how you came about finding the IB.

May as well start off, I'm LooneyVoltage aka Scott and I'm from Australia. I ended up stumbling on the Internet Box a few months ago when I was looking for more video game podcast on itunes and found the podcast when it was lists as the #2 podcast in Australia (behing the RT Podcast). Listened to it, loved it, and have spent many many hours going through the archives.

How about you guys?

52 Replies

Ki

I was at the office one day you know breaking office rules doing some internet stuff then one of the ib members tweeted "Bigger failure than having a baby" linking the internet box website. I listened to episode 9 and 10 and i thought it was hilarious so i listen to them every time im at work

swiggapigga

I'm into RT, so during some episode of the RT Podcast they plugged the IB, and hearing that it had people who work at RT are in it peaked my interest. Started on episode one and I'm still listening to them all right now, on 35. All of their sense's of comedy are so much like mine and I die at every joke and story. :D

Matt

I found them from the RT podcast. I thought, a podcast with Micheal Ray and Barbs? That's gonna be amazing! And so it was.

BCKFuzster

I found out from Michael on twitter and have been listening since episode 1

Blue

Same story for me, except I wasn't able to listen to episode 1 for whatever reason. So listening since episode 2! xD

Deleted user

Found the podcast last month when it was briefly mentioned on the RT Podcast. I am now part of the cult that is the Internet Box.

Jason

Found it on the RT Website and have been listening since episode 15.

John

I found the Internet box when I was just browsing RT. I listened to the podcast, but I stopped listening because the quality was poor. But I went back to listening to the same ep later that week and I was thoroughly rewarded because in that episode was the jizz wall wiper story.

Dirt410

Came here for Barbara, listened for Michael and stayed for Ray.

Koi

I found the podcast from twitter and have been listening since number 1.Every episode is pure gold.

jrx1216

I'm Jrx1216 in most places, Josh in the real world (and I'm not joshin' you). I found out about the Internet Box when I got bored after catching up on the RT podcast (when it was still good) so I started reading RT/AH twitters and found a link to IB... started at episode 1 (like I do with everything) and loved every episode!

rockmann1997

im Ryan.. and im an alcoholic... i found out about the podcast through a Q and A video on rays Youtube and he mentioned some podcast with michael so i decided to listen and found out brabra and mike were also in the podcast. i Started out on episode 17 where everybody was on the podcast and brabra ripped on andrew the entire time.

Tegdif

I'm Eric from St. Louis, Misery. Tegdif is the name of my fat orange male cat, backwards.
My Cats
As for my discovery... Ah, distinctly I remember. It was in the bleak december and with each fucking message, GeorgiusRex grew drunker... Afterwards he started talking shit about people who liked IB. So naturally, I searched for the group. Seeing that Mike, Ray, Michael, Barbara, and Andrew were on it, I had to listen. (Dylon was never on AHTV so I had no idea who he was) I started at Episode 1, was disappointed by the lack of Liam Neeson, but still mareathoned to episode 7. 8 came out shortly after.

ryan4642

I recived a shameless plug from Ray somewhere... I don't rememeber. Listening since episode 4.

Monsterbate8

Go Australia YE YE YE!..... im pretty sure michael retweeted an internet box tweet so i wanted to figure out what it was nd loved it went back nd listened to every episode

zWalruz

I'm Ben from Iowa. Heard about it through the RT podcast. Started listening at episode 36 and I only have three left before I've listened to them all.

Hughsolini

I'm Hugh from London, I have no idea, probably a plug, but episode 20 was my first :3 Andrew and Mike's constant abuse made me roar with laughter and pity, thus why I listen now :D

TheAuzzieJesus

Well I was just wandering through the desert with my 2 mates, carrying some gifts for our friend as she gives birth to some guy named 'Jesus', when a bright light suddenly shone in the nights sky. My friends and I were baffled, as the bright light looked as if it were a sun. But what would the sun be doing out in the nights sky? So my friends and I decided to follow said light. It took 40 days and 40 nights and we met some tree named Doug that spoke perfect english. He told us that we are nearing the end of our journey and that we would be greatly rewarded. My friends and I smiled as the tree told of the great riches we would be given. Shortly after setting the tree on fire, we had come across the light - The closer and closer we got, the more something looked as if it was inside the light, like a silhouette of a man. As we reached the centre... we realised it was Andrews Face ... We layed our presents for that 'Jesus' kid in front of Andrews Face .. Yada Yada Yada later into that night that seemed to go for 5 weeks I found my MAC PC and was searching the Roosterteeth Website and came across a forum that had 2 links. One had that said 'THE INTERNET BOX' ... So I clicked on the first link and it took me to meatspin.com... the second one took me to the site and I listen to their 1st podcast..
BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE!
PS: The moral of the story is.. you can't trust the system!

sacreddonkey

I'm Jack from Australia, I found Internet Box from and RT subreddit thread where they were called Junior RT and have been a huge fan ever since.

DoubleAwesome

I'm from Canada. Represent.

After watching some of the AH Let's Plays and deciding that Ray was my new hero, I started listening to the podcast.

Have been working my way from the beginning since.

MrWarMachine

I'm MrWarMachine from Tacoma, Washington.

I was subscribed to Michael's youtube account and I watched the Dead Island Six Dude Sausage-Fest, which somehow led me to IB. It was at episode 3 when I started listening. Obviously, been a fan ever since.

DabaDiDabaDie

I'm just here to reply to blue's posts :p

HollyIsBoss

Im HollyIsBoss

My friend was talking about how bad ass this podcast is so I searched it up, honestly its epic, and I have to thank them because they introuduced me to My Little Pony which is the best show ever!!! I liked Roosterteeth before this too but I didnt know this podcast existed then...

dorp

Im Dorp from Indonesia

Michael has always been my favourite member of RT and one day heard him plug the internet box on one of his Resident Evil 4 lets plays and ever since then i play the IB an RT podcasts back to back every thursday

ChuckMastaT

Replying to Tegdif:

St. Louis represent! Where in the Lou are you from broski?

I heard of the Internet box at RTX... yup...

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

I discovered Internet Box through Michael after he shamelessly plugged it in some way or another. My favourite Internet Boxer is Ray and the only way anyone may know me is from that shitty video on youtube I have of me rage quitting Achievement Hunter's Rage Quit, which Dylon was the only one gracious enough to watch.

Fapplejakks

Im Grant from Los Angeles, California. I dont quite remember how i discovered Internet box. I think it was from one of michael's videos. Anyway, I've been listening since episode 28. The RT podcast used to be my favourite podcast, but IB has quickly surpassed it.

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

Rallyfan199

I'm Rallyfan199 A.K.A. Brad from Arizona. I saw some vids Jack and Geoff posted for Red Dead Redemption and that convinced me to buy the game. Well, 3 months go by and I saw another vid called rage quit. Got a RT and twitter account, found Ray and everything else through following Michael. Got a game from Ray when he gave them away. Like a week later he plugged the podcast started listening at episode 3.

Then I met @DIZZLEdotCOM on the first live stream and we started doing the Internet Box Fan Favourite Poll on the RT site after something Andrew said.

KimmyJ

King Chad

I'm Jonathan but I'm mostly called Kim or KimmyJ by people for reasons that originate to my days in kindergarden. I hail from the highlands of northeastern Pennsylvania. I think I found the podcast from an LtMkilla video but I am not 100% sure, it's been a while. I just started posting in the CHAT about a month and a half ago and have created abominations such as I'm very dumb , Cultural Backgrounds , and The Great and Powerful Trixie . I have the power to ruin threads and end up doing homework given people on this site. yay.

dave

I am Dave From Chicago and i found this through some AH videos.

Tom

I'm Tom and I'm Australian and I found the bodcast when i was bored and looking at top posts on RT. The first episode I listened to was 7 and then I listened to the back log and followed along. I think this is way better that the RoosterTeeth podcast which I [used to] listen to religiously.

DonkeyManda

Im Jack, from Australia (seems like there's a few in this here thread), discovered IB a few months ago when it was mentioned on the RT podcast, some point before RTX because I remember watching the stream...
Anyway, listened to every IB podcast since, and through the entire backlog as well :D

Also, I'm DonkeyManda... Everywhere

TheFozz

I'm Tim, also from Australia (srsly wtf), and I don't remember the time when I discovered IB, but no doubt it was through Michael because I was subscribed to his youtube channel well before I looked into Achievement Hunter or Roosterteeth in general. I listening started from episode one, not when it was released though. I never sample things on the current episode/iteration if I am discovering it myself, I always go back to the first, I admit it seems kinda silly but does anyone else here do that?

Alexander

Hey guys, just another Australian here, my name is Alex. I found the Internetbox when Michael mentioned it in one of his videos.

markik

Yo, I'm Mark.

I'm a second-year at the University of Chicago, and I found the Internet Box by licking my finger and sticking it in the air. The wind from the west guided me, bitches.

Yeah, son.

aWSOMN360

Replying to KimmyJ: hows my fluttershy report going?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to aWSOMN360: Check out the Re: FappingBlackGuy thread.

JRFish3r

I'm Jesse from Michigan. the IB podcast was mentioned on the RT podcast, specifically that "GOT EM!" was used in abundance. I was hooked.

AH_Linkin

I'm connor and im from Australia, and i love ponies and if you don't like it then mike will rape while he pounds his maranera balls in you face

AH_Linkin

Replying to AH_Linkin: oh and i found the internet box on the RT podcast

Zackizzle

Yo, I'm is Zackizzle and I done found the podcast by looking at Dylon and Mister Sir's Twitter profiles back in the month February.?!\/ /\ (-, | /\/ /\

Bartek

@Zackizzle: Hi Zac!

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Hi, my name is Oilfire30 and I'm addicted to memes.

PussyPirate

Been listening since the beginning and decided to make an account for season two.

Parks

Ass To Ass

Hullo, I is Parker, I does things.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Who the fuck are all those people?

CyroWolf

@cannonofdoom: Apparently our Forerunners, based on the timestamps. I don't even recognize them from when I was here 2.5 years ago.

Neal

ROLF

@cannonofdoom: Those are true OGs of CHAT. Many didn't stay long, but some were here for a year or two. Though as you can tell they haven't been around in a long time.

Zackizzle

@Bartek:
Fuck u

Jade

How did I get here? Who are you? why are you on my television?

You must be signed in to reply.