I forgot my password.

Idubbbz

Zac

Sheriff

His new video was dope. Watch itClick to play

11 Replies

Parks

Ass To Ass

I never understood why anything drama alert covers is relevant.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: Some people like certain entertainment. I as a person like yet dislike Keemstar. I do like the Playground insult matches, but at the same time, he's a cunt. For drama, I think Scarce is much better since although he stabbed Keem in the back, he knew about how screwed Keem was and left (Scarce also reviews news, in the fashion of a commentary channel, but he covers ALL news even if its fake which if it is he will say that it's fake).

But away from Keem and back to Content Cop. I always disliked Keemstar callouts because they're always the same and pulled out of context, however Idubbbz Content Cop on Keem was very detailed and had a lot of points in it that (I think) no other callout video has covered. In addition, they put a LOT of work while making the video, which is really cool. I remember seeing a comment on the video when it first came out, a funny yet slightly true one saying something along the lines of 'The filthy channels put more effort into their videos than normal channels' with another comment which can be seen easily is "Honestly, you, Life of Boris, FilthyFrank and Maxmoefoe are the only creative YouTubers these days." which I think is very true, like how does somebody come up with something like Vomit Cake.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: I don't know who the majority of those people are.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: Look them up, if you're a fan of IdubbbzTV then you'll like their stuff.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: I don't know who that is.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: The person reviewing Keemstar. IdubbbzTV can also be refereed to as: Ian, N1993r Faggot, or Gay Retard.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: Good to know.

deadshadow

foking furry

the fuck is this garbage

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: You're welcome.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

IdubbbzTV is one of the most committed YouTubers I think I've seen. He deserves all the respect he gets. I remember when he went to do the IdubbbzTV VS Jinx charity fight, he flew out from San Diego to Philadelphia to do a charity fight, which didn't end up happening. That's dedication.

Click to play

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Man, check Keems twitter, more specifically his latest "Legends!" tweet which includes somebody who cut their legs in the text of "Keem".

You must be signed in to reply.