Sign in

I forgot my password.

PROCRASTINATE

Dani

So... I should be doing my final English Essay right now... Instead I am fucking off on the internet and drinking Starbucks. >.< Anyone else on here that should be doing something semi-productive?

27 Replies

TenaciousTuttle

6/10 Art Guy

Do your homework, Dani.

Dani

@TenaciousTuttle:I am... kinda... slowly but surely... College is hard! I don't like it anymore

Insanity_Trials

Whisper Kick

Eh, i could be doing some kind of Chemistry thing probably. Or doing my U.S history project on Pennsylvania due in a month, but thats about it. Instead I'm watching an anime with a friend.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I'm going to do the stuff I have to still list on my map for my Geography class soon.

ReservoirDog

College sucks. I have an interview paper due in a couple of days that I haven't started on.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

I have no work turned in, its in my bag semi complete, also have two essays do that I have somewhat written. Too much too do, not enough will power to actually do it.

Dani

@ReservoirDog:I am working on a massive research paper on Othello due Friday morning... there is just so much to do and no time to do it

Dani

@MrFozzilla:I know that feel bro

dark2jungle

Heil Hydra

Best site for help on homework: www.reddit.com

ltayl1

Right now? Well my teacher just told our class to start studying for our business exam. I've also got about 4 other exams to study for and 3 other assignments to do.

Dani

@ltayl1:That was me last week. This week is just my paper (thank god). Good luck!

MLP_JoshF

I've got a graduation paper I could be doing, but I'll probably save it the night before it's due.

Dani

@MLP_JoshF:...I feel like that's gonna be me.. I don't want it to be! But my paper is supposed to be about 2000-2500 words and I have roughly 720...

FUCCCKKKKKK >.O

BreadWolf

Weinerlord

I'm usually on Twitter or CHAT when I should be writing an essay. Or rather, I always have a fucking essay to write.

ConnorD1212

Oh shit, I'm doing the exact same thing right now, college writing sucks donkey balls

MLP_JoshF

@Dani: Not sure how that will translate into page length, but my paper has to be 6 pages. I know I should start working on it, but I am a fairly decent writer (I think the lowest grade I've ever gotten on an individual paper was a C) and I chose a pretty interesting topic, so I think I'll be fine with putting it off for a while.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I also need to print out pages for different jobs that look appealing for a class.

Dani

@MLP_JoshF: Well guys it's not that my topic isn't interesting... I just don't feel like doing it... it's like when you are assigned to read a book you know will be good. You still don't wanna read it just because you HAVE to.

deadshadow

foking furry

make an out line of topics you will cover then add details to it and you're halfway done you just need to make a beginning and end and add some fluff

Dani

@deadshadow:Thanks for the tip. I eventually did that and now I'm a little more than halfway through.

Overt_Ode

I PODcastinate.

Overt_Ode

I do not iPodcastinate.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

Back in June, I said to myself that, by the end of the year, I would have finally finished writing what would eventually become my first book.

Fast forward to present day; I'm only two chapters in.

Jakalarf

as long as you do it on time and do it well, because i procrastinate all the time and it always bites me in the ass.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

@TheXRayFactor: Death In June?

Dani

@Jakalarf:I just am frazzled. I had a great, coherent set up going for about 1500 words. And then I hit this wall like a ton of bricks.

M4xwell

Insanitarium

I was expecting Nate to make a lel joke in here... dammit.

You must be signed in to reply.