Sign in

I forgot my password.

GTA Font

JiffyLoob

7.5/10 I like it but it makes posts hard to read.

126 Replies

deadshadow

foking furry

what the fuck mike you suck

Parks

Ass To Ass

It's not different for me.

Neal

ROLF

REPOST!
Edit: You can't read that at all.

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

I'm gone for 5 fucking minutes and this happens. What the fuck?

DashingRainbow

this is very difficult to read

JiffyLoob

All our avatars are changed now too. Sweet.

JiffyLoob

@JiffyLoob: It's Billy Mays all over again!

JiffyLoob

@Neal: I made it like a minute after you. Simmer down.

Shannon

Queen

What are you guys talking about? looks fine to me.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Shannon: The font of the CHAT text is different? Every avatar is the GTA V Five logo.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

I can't read it. I'm sorry.

Shannon

Queen

@Parks:  I can see the icons but the text is fine.....

JiffyLoob

Screencap for the left out peasants:
CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other sy

Neal

ROLF

@JiffyLoob: I'm just joshing with you bro.

Shannon

Queen

@JiffyLoob: how'd you change your font like that?

JiffyLoob

@Neal: Ily

JiffyLoob

@Shannon: I didn't do anything.

Shannon

Queen

@JiffyLoob: but...... you mustve mines fine
CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: Mike was just feeling cheeky.

Mike

OVERLORD

Poll closes on Tuesday night.

Make the GTA font permanent?
  1. Yes
  2. No

Poll has been closed.

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: ?????????????

Neal

ROLF

@Mike: Nobody can read this shit other than people zooming all the way in and people who can't see the change. If it was like 4-6 font sizes bigger it would be fine. But no don't make this a default.

Mike

OVERLORD

@Mike:
I vote for yes.

JiffyLoob

@Mike: Oh God pls no.

Shannon

Queen

@Mike: I abstained cause it's not affecting me :3

Neal

ROLF

@Mike: Great vote for yourself on something on the site you don't use.

JiffyLoob

Alright the Overlord votes yes. It's all over people, pack it up.

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: You're so fiesty Neal. Bring the claws in boy. it's okay. haha

Neal

ROLF

@JiffyLoob: Yet there are no votes for yes. So he is trying to influence people. Ignore him and continue to vote no.

algoreyou

I'd add a well thought out reply that builds on the discussion that has been put forward so far on the GTA text, but I can't fucking read anything....

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: Says the person not in 175% zoom and paining to read shit. Also nobody else will yell at Mike because they try to suck his nonexistent dick.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Bold italic strike underline

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: You know, you're kind of hot all fired up :P

Neal

ROLF

@algoreyou: If it was bigger and easier to read it would be okay. But I was in pain before I pt on my glasses and super zoomed in. But it is annoying.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Chenzo: A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares.

JiffyLoob

@Neal: shhhh that's what you think.

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: Its just the anarchist rebel that I am on the inside.

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: Relax for a while. Also give me a moment so I can think of a pet name for you :P

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: WAT

CyroWolf

@Shannon: UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shannon

Queen

You're all so angry. haha.

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: O-o-okay.....?

pdiddles

WTF is this

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: tfw I don't have a pet name.

(;_;) (T_T) (;w;) (TT_TT) (;A;) (T^T) (QAQ) (Q_Q) (Ç.Ç) (Ç_Ç) (v_v) (v00v)

JiffyLoob

@Neal (jokingly)
CHAT Image

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: You do, Chezno lol. :) [Don't worry only the sexy people get pet names]

Neal

ROLF

@JiffyLoob: CHAT Image
Yes and you know why.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: ...but what is it??

I'll be experiencing this font for real in 9 hours

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: Chezno? the way I pronounced your user for like ever till you corrected me, so now it's your pet name :)

Neal

ROLF

@1: I understand the font. Doesn't make it easier to read or make me like GTA

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Neal: EXACTLY

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: Aw, I thought you'd give me one. Because Chenzo is one I came up with for me.

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: Chenzo is but CHEZNO is not. lol Also makes you sound like some bad boy mexican drug dealer or something :P

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: Are you like getting into existentialism here?

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

As per Jiffy's request it is, in fact, easier to read on mobile.

Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

Figured y'all should know.

aldude3

I CANT READ SHIT

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: That looks tons better. Though the pictre is giant and I'm still zoomed in.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: WHO TOLD YOU? I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT GUADALAJARA AND THE TIME I -

Oh.. you were giving an example. Nothingtodohere.jpg

aldude3

W H E R E T H E F U C K IS MY SKELETON ! ! ! !

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: You're my bad boy. ;)

Neal

ROLF

@aldude3: Took over by GTA apparently. This is actually why there budget was so high.

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: Ha now you have to deal with the female.

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: Your pet name is Luigi until i think of something better

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon:

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: ... You got distracted by chenzo instead of thinking didn't you?

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Neal: *their

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Neal: That's, like, my life 24/7 brah.

Shannon

Queen

@Neal:I cant help it. Chenzo actually like seriously hot and stuff and..... ugh........ yeah, chezno's fault.

Shannon

Queen

Also i love how this has been another topic that ive turned into a flirting topic hahhahahahahahaha

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: .................. CHAT Image
I'm not fixing it.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon:

HOLY SHIT GUYS SHE FINALLY DID IT

CHAT Image

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: ;)

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: No I'm still a little mad and nobody has voted yes. So we're just making the best of a bad situation. But I also need to finish my Rough Draft for class tomorrow.

aldude3

These changes.....

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: What misspelled your name?

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: homework is for nerds. come play with us. forever and ever and ever

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: What a magical world Canada must be if you can do that.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Neal: Yeah, I guess it wasn't as big a deal to you guys as it was to me...

Neal

ROLF

@aldude3: CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

This is fucking bullshit

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: Ahhh. Does Chenzo have a little crush over the internet?

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: photographic memory actually i dont study at all and ill probably only have 2 essays this year :P
Also we get Snowmageddon (Blizzards) and everything closes for like days at a time.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: I was just born this way!

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: Well then. My college papers are much harder. And having a good memory doesn't help write about my past.

AH_Gray

RIPeroni

Everything is fucking blurry and the letters are way too close. Fuck this.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Neal: NO WAY DUDE GIRLS ARE GROSSS

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@AH_Gray: Don't forget to vote.

Shannon

Queen

@AH_Gray: that must suck
CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@Chenzo: Just super joshing you bro. we all like girls eventually.

Shannon

Queen

@Chenzo: Chezno, Im.... gross? :(

aldude3

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@Shannon: You are pushing it. just because your female doesn't make you perfect.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Shannon: Well, I never said you specifically...

Shannon

Queen

@Neal: ya you right hahaha. I however am still not looking at GTA font so... :)

AH_Gray

RIPeroni

@Neal: I just did.

AH_Gray

RIPeroni

And btw, the reply button doesn't even look like English. Nor does most of this shit.

You must be signed in to reply.