Sign in

I forgot my password.

Fantasy Football 2013

ItalianBadger

Hi ya'll. It's been awhile since I've posted, but the real world has been calling upon me.

ANYWAY, Cyrowolf and I had talked about creating a league with you guys awhile back. (All 6 of you who actually watch sports)

Who is interested and what day would be good for a draft?

It'd be fun with a skype call for sure!
CHAT Image

281 Replies

Damn I go to one lecture and miss all this stuff. Anyway, I am now part of the league. As of this moment there are 8 teams.

CyroWolf

@1: We almost have enough! Yay!

What are everyone's thoughts on making trade review type to be commissioner approved, assuming bianca can be trusted to be impartial... In my experience some times trades get rejected simply because people are afraid of leading teams being allowed any improvement at all.

CyroWolf

@1: Fine with me.

@CyroWolf: I'm just being a baby and trying to suggest that everything be the way I'm used to, ha. So having never played this, is it fair to say that you don't have a back-up defensive team taking up a place on your bench, because your defensive team is guaranteed to play every week?

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@1: I can live with that.

ItalianBadger

@1: I think I've always had 2 defenses? But I could have picked them up last minute. I try to have as many rbs as possible...but that's because I generally suck at drafting a good one.

I think I can be unbiased as far as trades go. Did that last year with my league and it saved people from some bad mistakes lol. Just make sure you guys email me about any issues and keep me informed. Email is the best way to reach me anyway.

CyroWolf

@1: Defense doesn't play every week. BYE weeks.

CardinalJohn

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUE TEAM!!!!

forcep

BANNED

@CardinalJohn:there is no blue team

@italianbadger:what is your email

CyroWolf

@forcep: You can email her on the league's page.

forcep

BANNED

@CyroWolf:ok

aldude3

aldude3 username was already taken. Someone is living their nfl fantasy under my name.

CHAT Image

aldude3

My team is called Yayoi.

CardinalJohn

@forcep: CHAT Image no blue team on football you say?

forcep

BANNED

@CardinalJohn:They're team Samsung

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@forcep: FUCKING GOT 'EM.

forcep

BANNED

@M4xwell:of course

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

Me and John (being the same person) have a shared(ish) team.

CyroWolf

I recommend everyone set a picture for their team, for consistency's sake. As of now, Bianca, Alexander, Adam, and Ray do not have one.

ReservoirDog

@CyroWolf: GO CATFISH!

JohnStephen

@SpongeyGString:
America's Parents will kick all the asses!

ReservoirDog

@JohnStephen: You have to get past the Catfish's spikes first.

CyroWolf

@ReservoirDog: Click to play

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@CyroWolf:

Done.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@CyroWolf:

Actually, I am going to be moving into my new house on that weekend. Would it be possible to do it midweek sometime?

CyroWolf

@cannonofdoom: I'm not sure about everyone else's schedule, but I can't do it Tuesdays at all, and Thursdays I'd get home around 1pm (EST).

ItalianBadger

We can do it midweek, but it'd have to be later for me.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN?? I CAN MOVE UP TO MORE TEAMS IF NEEDED, HOWEVER WE ARE FULL.

WE ARE NOW CHOOSING A DAY AND TIME

Adam

Anytime after 5 pm CST is good for me.

CyroWolf

Waiting on Adam and Alexander to get pics for their teams.

Adam

@CyroWolf: Done.

CardinalJohn

@forcep: Well played.

forcep

BANNED

@italianbadger:on wednesday I'm available after 7pm pst, 10pm est

risaxis

BANNED

Man you know how sports are like outside and shit. imagine if they were like non outside and non physical.
FANTASY FOOTBALL

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Fantasy Football started as D&D for jocks.

CyroWolf

@risaxis: Fantasy football is DnD for the people who laughed at people who played DnD.

It seems like Adam and forcep are free on wednesday from 9pm central. Which is a good time for me as it is midday AEST on thursday, when I happen to be free. So yeah 9pm CT is great for me!

ReservoirDog

9pm CST is good for me tomorrow.

forcep

BANNED

@ReservoirDog:I get off work at 9 cst, how about 9:30

Well?

ghostface

Reference

this happening?

Shannon

Queen

@cannonofdoom: I dont know anything about it. Literally I'd be walking in blind.... more blind than when I tried to learn D&D**

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Shannon:

Well now you are well acquainted with the D, and learning that wasn't so bad, so you can learn Fantasy Football.

M4xwell

Insanitarium

Is it starting today?!?!?!

@M4xwell: I'm guessing we will have to wait for next week or something, because I don't know how many participants have seen this.

forcep

BANNED

guess who got off work early

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@forcep: President Barrack Obama *NYUK NYUK*

forcep

BANNED

@M4xwell:Thanks Obama

ItalianBadger

Wait? You guys wanted to do it TODAY?

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@italianbadger: People are confusing times for today. I say HELL NO.

Shannon

Queen

@cannonofdoom: OMG! was suppose to say D and D not the D why does this site like to clip my replies? changes the whole meaning of my messages

ItalianBadger

@M4xwell: It is still WAY TOO early. Don't want to be drafting someone who gets injured during the preseason. Wouldn't be very fun :/

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@italianbadger: INB4 Tom Brady hopefully gets season injury.

Shannon

Queen

@M4xwell: My sister would be mad at you for saying that. I however don't know who that is.....

Adam

@M4xwell: Apparently the injury is nothing serious. At least according to ESPN.

JohnStephen

@Shannon:
This is why we NEVER use the Ampersand!

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@Shannon: #MiamiDolphins4lyfe

Shannon

Queen

@M4xwell: I like the dolphin's logo. But I've been told to root for Green Bay by my brother, but to also root for New England by my sister and her boyfriend. So *shrug*

aldude3

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@Shannon:ignore your sister, the patriots suck, they're like the yankees of football

ItalianBadger

Okay. Time to pick a date. Anytime at night for me (CST). We've got two weeks brahs

forcep

BANNED

wednesday, thursday, or saturday

M4xwell

Insanitarium

WHELP. My main guy from the Dolphins is out for the season...

ReservoirDog

Whenever

Deleted user

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

@italianbadger: Can I be a person?

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@AStingyMiser: Wait wait wait... your not a person? WHAT ARE YOU!

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@Redblood801: He's AStingyMiser.

Adam

Any day works.

ItalianBadger

@AStingyMiser: Do you want to play? We would need another one to join in order for the league to be an even number.

ItalianBadger

Also....I'm going to go with Saturday, need to get this down! TIMES?

Would be really good for me if we could do it wednesday evening CT. But I can also do Saturday or Sunday evening CT too.

Adam

@italianbadger:Evening is good on Saturdays.

aStingyMiser

@italianbadger: I'll join if someone else joins.

aStingyMiser

@italianbadger: 10 PM.

Insanity_Trials

Whisper Kick

Is there any way i could observe this in some capacity? I follow the game, have for a few years now (Cardinals fan) but I've never played Fantasy Football and want to learn.

ItalianBadger

@Insanity_Trials: Would you want to play? We need one more for stingy to join. Might as well learn by not having to risk money

ItalianBadger

Also...God sorry for two posts:

Tentative time: Saturday at 10PM?

forcep

BANNED

@italianbadger:10pm what time zone (I'm assuming ct)

@italianbadger: Are you talking about this saturday?

ItalianBadger

@1: This or next is fine with me I think? Idk, we need to find a way to actually have a mutual agreement. Otherwise hello autodrafted teams

ItalianBadger

@forcep: I think you assumed right, stingy just gave a time and I went with it

@italianbadger: Either is also fine with me

forcep

BANNED

@italianbadger:so this saturday 8pm PST, 11PM EST

ItalianBadger

@forcep: YES

ReservoirDog

@italianbadger: Works for me. Are we doin this through skype or what?

forcep

BANNED

skype is good

I'm full of nervous excitement.

M4xwell

Insanitarium

Cant go on Skype. But i'll most likely be on chat that time.

ItalianBadger

@ReservoirDog: Skype is a-okay

CyroWolf

I can make a Skype group for whoever is in the league. I assume I already have about half of you, but for the rest add "n067131".

forcep

BANNED

@CyroWolf:let bianca make the group

ItalianBadger

@forcep: He can do it. Football camp is still going on which means I'm still going to work, coming home, playing a 2 hours of games, and going to sleep.

ReservoirDog

M4Xwell, I don't see why you can't get skype, it's registered in USA, the UK, Australia, etc. I guess you will have to auto draft, but anyway we are going to draft on CyroWolf's skype group "n067131" this Saturday at 10 PM CST for the USA. Correct?

CyroWolf

@ReservoirDog: He has Skype, he's in my main Skype group, it's a matter of he can't always be on and his internet is really shitty.

ReservoirDog

@CyroWolf: Oh I see, well that sucks for him then. And I literally just added you on skype, did you get it?

CyroWolf

@ReservoirDog: Yep, then I added you to the fantasy football group.

ReservoirDog

@CyroWolf: Alright, sounds good.

@CyroWolf: Quality group name

CyroWolf

@1: I'll come up with something witty by the time the season starts.

You must be signed in to reply.