Sign in

I forgot my password.

What Are You Currently Playing?

betamodeengage

Just post what video game(s) you are currently playing through.

I am playing through inFamous for the 3rd time to get all of the achievements. Such a fun series.

42 Replies

Neal

ROLF

I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening, AC3, Bayonetta, and Anarchy Reigns.

DashingRainbow

GW2, Mass Effect 2

JiffyLoob

Bioshock and Bioshock 2.
I want to finish AC3. I haven't played that game in at least two months.
I've been playing some Backbreaker on the side.

ItalianBadger

Assassins Creed: Revelations, then Dishonored, then Bioshock (Infinite when it comes out), then Saints Row the Third.

betamodeengage

Yeah I'm also playing through FE: Awakening whenever I get the chance. I have like 5 games I got as gifts I need to power through.

bigteddybear93

Replying to OP: Infamous @ is super amazing

Neal

ROLF

@betamodeengage: Awakening is so good.

bigteddybear93

I'm sort of playing through the Uncharted games haven't played in a while though
I still need to beat spartan ops
with my little brother I'm playing Skylanders Giants (it's awesome) and sonic generations and Lego Batman 2

DashingRainbow

@bigteddybear93: let me stop you right there, Skylanders Giants is not awesome. It is a boring hack and slash and the characters are just a easy way to trick kids into buying 30 for $15 a peice

bigteddybear93

@DashingRainbow: It's a simple childrens game it's fun for what it is
the figures are like ten bucks
I'm not gonna defend it any more than that... but i enjoy it :p

Bello6

Resident evil 4 portal 2 dark souls again (cuz so much fun),rayman origins then i have to get the orange box and waste more time on that Oh yeah and i gotta finish x-com. So many games so little time

Parks

Ass To Ass

TT Walking Dead, playing Shadow complex again after a year and a half. I'm thinking about playing Loco Roco 2 on my psp.

bigteddybear93

Oh and skyrim ...still haven't finished that

betamodeengage

@Bello6:
Click to play

deadshadow

foking furry

Painkiller lots and lots of Painkiller

LaughingMan9

Was just on Guild Wars 2.

Tereall

I'm Playing darksiders 2 and DOOM and whatever my friends decide we're playing

Ogrelord_Shrek

BANNED

A sudden wave of L4D2, some BF3, a little bit of Dark Souls and Dead Space 2, with some Fallout: NV, which I always find myself going back to.

prodocol

Diablo 3

No need to talk about how it is shitty here and how I shouldn't even play it because of how terrible it is, I've heard it before.

Rogo

Halo 4 when I only have a little bit of time, but if I have an hour or 2 I play skyrim to try and thousand it. And I'm playing boardlands 2 co-authorop with my little brother whenever we're both free

Bartek

Dungeon Keeper 2

Carlsbean

BANNED

CoD of course.

aStingyMiser

I'm always in the middle of a shit tonne of games. I've given up on world 7 of Super Meat Boy, but I'm currently playing through Metroid Prime (again...), Bayonetta, and Red Faction: Guerilla.

risaxis

BANNED

school.

ltayl1

Goddamn Super Meat Boy. I WILL 100% that game even if it kills me!

jaybot556

I'm just warping up with Prince of Persia TFS i have one more achievement left, Fallout: New Vegas I'm going for the hardcore game and Im about to start to play MoH Warfighter.

deadshadow

foking furry

I cant wait till april 4th AoE2 hd

aStingyMiser

@ltayl1: You, sir, are one to be admired.

forcep

BANNED

Saints Row the Third

aBlowfish

Red Dead Redemption.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

I'm about to 'play' Narcissu 2, although something tells me it's going to be awful

ghostface

Reference

Binding of Issac and Darkness 2. One is one of the best games I've ever played and the other is cell shaded

Mahoganydude

League of Legends, Shadows of the Damned, I also bought Worms and Trials Evolution

CobaltOxygen

I'm playing FTL, Trials Evo, and Rayman Origins.

rkdq94

I just got all the Mass Effect 3 DLC's and have restarted that. Also a lot of GTA IV multiplayer.

TheOnlyHuman

Cave Story , Binding of Isaac, Don't Starve, Dark Souls, and a bit of Terraria to prep for the 360 release.

Ragequit10

I just got Tomb Raider, so that, Fire Emblem. Ocarina of Time, Assassin's Creed, and Tales of Vesperia cuz i love that game

Deleted user

Super Meat Boy. Gonna be playin Bioshock Infinite next week. yay

starwars367

@Ragequit10: I heard infinite is supposed to have some technical issues on consoles.

starwars367

*MadBadCoyote

irishpat

I wish I had Skyrim and AC2. I really want to try and 100% the achievements on those games.

BreadWolf

Weinerlord

More of dat MGS 2.

You must be signed in to reply.