Sign in

I forgot my password.

What web browser do you use?

Daniel6231

It's all in the title. I use chrome. one day i'll delete the internet explorer shortcut from my desktop.

23 Replies

mlp_mike

i use chrome and safari regually

mlp_mike

there both always open

mlp_mike

http://t.co/Y3zMQAWJ

RickyM

I'm using Firefox. I'm too lazy to download chrome even though I hear so many wonderful things about it.

krog_mlp

I have chrome firefox IE and safari installed but only use chrome

Matt

Chrome is the best browser I've ever used

Daniel6231

Replying to RickyM: give it a try. its pretty amazing.

Bartek

Chrome

Matt

Also my Chrome has a Rainbow Dash theme :)

gutser

Chrome yeah yeah yeah

aWSOMN360

safari mainly because I'm to lazy to download another browser and get used to it.

RickyM

Replying to Matt:

You can put a rainbow dash theme?? That's it I'm sold, downloading now.

Liana

firefox-- the fox is cute :)

sonny88p

firefox
CHAT Image

Matt

Replying to RickyM: All the ponies have a theme! The pony apps are awesome too like ponyhoof

Mike

OVERLORD

Firefox! It has better pony themes, web developer tools, and text rendering. WebKit (Chrome and Safari) interpret spacing oddly. The IB website works perfectly fine in Firefox, I had to include separate CSS rules so the top bar wouldn't break with WebKit browsers.

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Chrome. All day EV-ERY-DAY!

Daniel6231

Does anyone know people who use opera? because that's obscure. i know one person.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Daniel6231: I don't know anyone who uses Opera but I do know that my Dad's aunt uses Netscape Navigator.

Daniel6231

Replying to KimmyJ:Is that even possible. whens the last time it was even updated.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Daniel6231: All I know is that Netscape Navigator is the only browser on her computer. All she uses the computer for is playing solitair. Who knows if she ever even used a browser.

Tegdif

Fluttershy-ed Chrome

You must be signed in to reply.