Sign in

I forgot my password.

D&D

TheOnlyHuman

Anyone play it, and have any stories of shit you have done while playing?

24 Replies

Wrex

I played once or twice, then never again because it was pretty fucking boring.

Xflasher

never played it :(

deadshadow

foking furry

i have a player sheet and i know some people that want to but i don't have time with school and work

Neal

ROLF

I played it. And tried to pickpocket everybody and I stealthed the entire time.

aBlowfish

I Don't really like it.

Tereall

Dicks and duds?

aStingyMiser

@Neal: It's not really that hard, dude. You only gotta crouch and not walk too fast.

Neal

ROLF

@AStingyMiser: I feel like you haven't played D

aStingyMiser

@Neal: Dude, of course I've played the game. One of the games of the year 2011.

Eddie

@AStingyMiser:
Do sneak in DnD you roll and get lucky.
CHAT Image

Tereall

I seriously don't know what D and D is

ItalianBadger

I played it with a group of friends this summer, but we stopped since we all had to go to school. I thought it was really fun. Totally depends on who you play with though.

ItalianBadger

We had one quest that dealt with a ton of Kobolds. Ended up there was a baby kobold that was still alive after we burned down their whole camp because I can't roll dice for shit. Our supposedly good Paladin ended up killing it...

Bello6

I want to play it sounds like a lot of fun

deadshadow

foking furry

I wanna larp

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to OP: I've been playing Mutants and Masterminds with some work chums but they're finally getting a DandD game together so I might join that.

Dooberpie

Lessee, I'm gonna provide the basics and come back later with the details.

We were all hammered, and it was everyone's first time except the DM, who is also sober. Anyway, our mage insisted on having Grease as one of his spells. After we fucked around for a bit we destroyed a large part of the cave we were supposed to be going through, making the DM keep discovering ways to let us actually use this for something.

We came to an Indiana-Jones style set of stairs, tripped the tile that released spiders from holes in the wall, one mage casted Grease, the other one cast Fire, and we ended up with a colossal greasefire that nearly killed us all.

I also failed a spot check on people literally within arms reach. Super-critical 1 ftw.

ItalianBadger

@Dooberpie:

I always felt that just setting things on fire was the best solution to my poor archery skills...Moltovs were the weapon of choice.

BigPaul2

Dudes and Dicks? hell man i play that shit all the time.

deadshadow

foking furry

dungeon dice monsters was the shit

Dooberpie

@italianbadger: I've learned picking the most unconventional build ever it the best solution. DMs typically don't know what to do and if they aren't super-elitist they will usually reward you for it.

DashingRainbow

I've never played but I want to, no one I no would play with me though

Neal

ROLF

@Eddie: Instead of luck. I just leveled up my shit to get a 14 mod on sneak and since sneaking required a 12 most of the time I auto sneaked.

Amber

Level 20 Silver Dragon Sorcerer

Been playing DND at my college for a year now and we have shenanigans. Just find a good DM and you can be a prostitute too!

You must be signed in to reply.