Sign in

I forgot my password.

Pokemon X and Y

jiffylube

Sorry screwed up last link. Thoughts?

95 Replies

Bello6

looks terrible except for the pikachu part and the new elk one.

prodocol

I feel like actually buying this after completely skipping the Black/White generations.

jiffylube

Replying to Bello6: I don't know how I feel about the new perspective. I always liked the overheard perspective.

Bello6

Replying to jiffylube:me too but at least their changing it up even if it is the same game.

On_a_baldridge

I'm going to buy this, I'm going to like it. Its Pokemon. I always enjoy Pokemon.

Tereall

So did they just run out of colors or

placekov

Ehhh...

KimmyJ

King Chad

No. Me no leik. It was great to see an appearance by Psyduck though.

prodocol

I'm going to kill myself though if the special third game they make for this generation like emerald/platinum is Z.

RIP_Krog

I'll probably play it, whenever I get a 3DS.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Oh, and your first X Y topic was the 2000th CHAT topic. What a waste...

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

I happy.

jiffylube

Replying to KimmyJ: Shuddup. I done goofed.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to jiffylube: Okai, I wiel.

aStingyMiser

Gen 6... already? Too much of a departure, but I'll give it a chance before I jump the gun just yet. It's awkward, but I'll live with it.

sonny88p

You are too late I already sent Dylon the trailer

jiffylube

Replying to sonny88p: This guy over here he is quick on the trigger.

placekov

Replying to sonny88p: How does that make him too late?

Tereall

I just found my pokemon yellow who will send me a gameboy

aStingyMiser

Replying to sonny88p: Dylon is not the god we idolize. But if you wanna cry "First!," fine. Have fun in 2001. Just so you know, by the way, Duke Nukem Forever comes out like ten years from your time.

jiffylube

Replying to Tereall: You could probably get one off eBay cheap.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Tereall: Only if you ask nicely.

JohnStephen

I think it's time for it to die. It hurts me deeply to say this, but let it die. It wouldn't be murder, it would be euthanasia.

Please, Nintendo. Let Pokémon die.

Bello6

Replying to JohnStephen:a little how i feel but yeah. i dont know what to say.

RIP_Krog

Replying to JohnStephen:No! Blasphemy!

aStingyMiser

Replying to JohnStephen: Gen 1 fanboy much?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to JohnStephen: Completely agree.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to JohnStephen: I would agree with you but first they should make at least one more Pokémon game where it'll be a bit more RPG-esque (customize character, choose which region you're from, ALL regions available, etc.).
And they should make this for the consoles.

Then it will have my permission to die.

aStingyMiser

I think Pokemon has enough problems to work out for it to keep going without it getting stale. It doesn't deserve death... yet...

RIP_Krog

Replying to Chenzo:Yes, this I am okay with.

JohnStephen

Replying to AStingyMiser: No, I'm not wearing thick enough nostalgia googles to think Gen I compares to the likes of Gen II

aStingyMiser

Replying to JohnStephen: Gen 4 and 3 were still better IMO.

Tereall

Replying to Chenzo:That actually sounds cool

RIP_Krog

Replying to AStingyMiser:Gen 3 FTW.

JohnStephen

Replying to AStingyMiser: Yeah, My post was cut off.

No, I'm not wearing thick enough nostalgia googles to think Gen I compares to the likes of Gen II

JohnStephen

FUCKING BITCH!

No, I'm not wearing thick enough nostalgia goggles to think Gen I compares to the likes of Gen II AMPERSAND III.
Replying to Chenzo: The Elder Scrolls: Kanto. You start off as a Poképrisoner in Pokéjail.

If this doesn't work I'm killing everyone.

aStingyMiser

Replying to JohnStephen: No, I was replying. I think they're better than Gen 2.

aStingyMiser

Replying to JohnStephen: FUCKING CUNT.

Sorry. In response to your final version, yup, 3 is the best. The ampersand threw the coding off. They shouldn't be allowed, IMO, on the site at least.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to shamanowl: +3 Ditto

KimmyJ

King Chad

I have lost large chunks of replies due to the whole ampersand glitch.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to JohnStephen: And you have the ability to become a Trainer, Ranger, Breeder (if you're into that I guess) or join Team Rocket.

Or you can be a Youngster and wear half pants.
This is what I'm doing in my first playthrough.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Chenzo: Sounds delightful, comfy, and easy to wear.

Tereall

Should I get an original game boy or a game boy advance

aStingyMiser

Replying to Tereall: Advance. Because everyone needs one.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to AStingyMiser: Dude, Youngsters unite

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to Chenzo: This was one of the top three results when I stupidly typed in just "youngster."
Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.
Just thought I'd share.

Anyways:
Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to AStingyMiser: Thanks.
CHAT Image

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to Chenzo:
CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to AStingyMiser: This fuckin' guy.

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to Chenzo: He seems to like RATTATA. Also, look at him blending his lanyard thingy in like a champ. THIS guy!

dashing rainbow

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to dashing rainbow: Of all RATTATA.

dashing rainbow

Replying to AStingyMiser: damn right it is

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to AStingyMiser: KEEEP GOING

CHAT Image

dashing rainbow

CHAT Image

RIP_Krog

CHAT Image

dashing rainbow

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know my rattata is in the top percentage of all rattata, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and have over 300 confirmed experience points. I am trained in zubat warfare and I've the top rattata in the entire Kanto region. You are nothing to me but just another victory. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the Pokegear? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pidgeys across the Kanto region and your Trainer ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fucking Sandstorm, maggot. The Sandstorn which deducts the pathetic little thing you call your HP. You're fucking dead, youngster. I can kill you anywhere, anytime, with over 3 different moves, and that's just with my rattata alone. Not only am i extensively trained in Tackle, but I have the entire arsenal of Hyper Fang and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable little ass of the face of this region, you little shit. If you could have only known what kind of unholy retribution you little "clever" charmander was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking Ember. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Bite all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

I love all of you

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to Chenzo: Remind me to do a redub of the second half of the copypasta, by the way.

Tereall

Should I get a GBA SP or an original

aStingyMiser

Replying to Tereall: SP, better backlight, plus actual portability.

JohnStephen

CHAT Image

PS, after finally watching through the trailer and not just random bits on mute, I've decided this might actually be a much needed change from the series, while still remaining true to fans.

Leisdog

GEN 6
But seriously it looks like a tales game but with pokemon.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I forget what water type it's called but the grass starter look's like that Pokemon without it's one-pice and a sea-shell.

Leisdog

Replying to AStingyMiser: But generation 1 is broken so that doesn't count.

Leisdog

CHAT Image

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Not gonna lie, Chespin looks pretty ballin' and I might choose him which would be the first grass starter that I've ever chosen ever.

CHAT Image

Leisdog

Replying to Chenzo: You didn't chose Turtwig? Yall was missin out.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to Leisdog: Nah I chose the fire monkey.

Though to be honest Gen 4 was my least favourite of all the Gens.

RIP_Krog

Replying to Chenzo:I know that feel, bro.

Leisdog

Replying to Chenzo: Gen 4 was probably my favourite. Because of Turtwig.

Nate

BANNED

Replying to Tereall:
If you can, get the last generation of SP. they had sweet back lights that match the DS as opposed to the old ones with a front light.

Nate

BANNED

Yep. That may be the last of my Pokemon adventures. I liked gen 2 the most because of nostalgia, but I think gen 4 was the best without nostalgia. Gen 5 was awesome at black, but black 2 kind of killed it. I will give this one a go but I am just growing tired of it.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to Nate: I agree with you about Black 2. I'm playing it now and I feel like it's just dragging on and it's getting really repetitive. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it before X/Y comes out.

AND POKÉSTAR STUDIOS? SRSLY?? Someone should kill themselves for thinking that bullshit up.

prodocol

I always choose the grass type starters. Bulbasaur-Chikorita-Treeko-Turtwig-whateverthefuckgen5had ALL THE WAY

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Replying to prodocol: lawl you mean Snivy Smugleaf?

CHAT Image

Nate

BANNED

Replying to Chenzo:
Yeah, getting kind of tired of these dress up stuff and movie making shit. Oh well, just try to push through, but I won't lie to you and say it gets insanely fun. I just think it's because it's almost identical to black/white, which I played through I think 4-5 times between the two because of how much I liked them. I guess I will get X/Y, but not on release date like I normally do.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Leisdog: I was gonna say something along those lines. Just never got the chance to complain.

Acetal

I want to get it but i'm a little afraid the 3D will be too disorienting

Fapplejakks

Honestly I Really don't care about any of the new pokemon. As long as they have some sort of transfer system in place I'll be fine. Can't wait to see all of my Gen 1-3 pokemon in an actual 3D world with what appears to be fully animated moves and battles.

Deleted user

Just saw the trailer. Art style is meh. Battle system looks kinda cool.

I still have to play black and white and b and w 2.

I honestly don't care if Pokemon is or isn't successful from here on out. The old games are and always will be awesome.

KorporalKitty

PAM

as long as glameow looks styelin i don't care

aStingyMiser

I just want the best damn social pokemon game there can be, and only Nintendo can deliver it. Once we get that, and once it can continue for the rest of ever, I'm satisfied. The series can die, add new pokemon I don't actually give a damn about, fine. Just give me a SOCIAL game.

RIP_Krog

Replying to AStingyMiser:Maybe you should try PokemonShowdown.

JohnStephen

Replying to shamanowl: F.E.A.Ring people is so fun...

Leisdog

I just realized that the reason that the games are XYZ is because of the X Y and Z axis' which are the axis' of the 3D plane. First main 3D pokemon.

RIP_Krog

Replying to JohnStephen:I don't know any technical terminology.

Nate

BANNED

Replying to Leisdog:
You should make a Sudden Clarity Clarence meme of that.

JohnStephen

Replying to shamanowl: F.E.A.R is a strategy that is able to have level 1s defeat level 100s. You have to have your Pokémon know Endeavor (enemies HP lowers to theirs) and a priority move (moves that strike first, eg. Quick Attack). They also have to either hold a Focus Sash or have the ability sturdy so they cannot be OHKOed.
1. Choose endeavor as your move.
2. Enemy, being a far higher level, will attack first and deal what should be a OHKO, but leaving you on 1HP.
3. Your endeavor will happen leaving the enemy at 1HP too.
4. You select Quick Attack and therefore attack first due to it being a priority move (unless he picks a move with higher priority).
5. You will hit the enemy depleting his 1HP, leaving you victorious.

RIP_Krog

Replying to JohnStephen:I do random battles, so I can't plan ahead like that. Still, I think I've heard of this before.

JohnStephen

Replying to shamanowl: It's hilarious when it works, horrible when they anticipate it.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

NEW TRAILER

Click to play

Also, an article that goes more into detail.

CyroWolf

@Chenzo: Solid trailer.

JiffyLoob

@Chenzo: Cool.

You must be signed in to reply.