I forgot my password.

Favorite Game(s) of 2012

Lee

Mine would be Sleeping Dogs, Lego LOTR, DIshonored and COD Black Ops 2

38 Replies

jiffylube

Far Cry 3

Heartless

I'll say Resident Evil, unless you want to count Silent Hill HD Collection.

Bello6

Replying to jiffylube:I like that game but is another rpg like fallout and skryim. I want more refreshing games. I think it's Thomas was alone and dishonered.

jiffylube

Replying to Bello6: It's like Skyrim with guns! I haven't played skyrim or fallout so I don't care it's still a fantastic game.

Zackizzle

AC3 for the Wii U and The Walking Dead.

Bello6

Replying to jiffylube:Well fallout Is skyrim with guns and ive gotten bored of it.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Zackizzle: The Walking Dead game? Well....... your opinion...............................

aStingyMiser

What a great community we have here.

Bello6

Replying to AStingyMiser:Rip sonic.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Bello6: He's still alive. Play Generations.

L_Castillo918

The Walking Dead

jiffylube

Replying to Bello6: I was making fun of what machinima said.

Bello6

Replying to jiffylube:I don't fuckig listion to machinima .

aStingyMiser

MUST... SAY... NOW....

The Walkign Dead game, even if you like it for the story (which I don't), does NOT deserve Game of the Year. It's an overglorified point and click game at best with some quick time events thrown in for good measure.

jiffylube

Replying to AStingyMiser: This.

Bello6

Replying to AStingyMiser:It's barely a. Game but still...

aStingyMiser

Replying to Bello6: But what? Was it REALLY the only game with a good story this year? If I wanted a game with a good story, I'd play Metal Gear Solid. OR WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE.

And another thing. The funny thing is that people ADORE this game, but they HATE quick time events. THAT'S ALL THIS GAME IS. At least other games have, you know, SUBSTANCE if they have QTE's. And they aren't even GOOD QTE's. God of War: good. The Walking Dead Game: ABSOLUTE SHIT.

Bello6

Replying to AStingyMiser:It's still considered a game with good story and immersive gameplay.

Zackizzle

Replying to AStingyMiser: To bad it's not a port of a PC game that was made two years ago like your game of the year is.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Bello6: Immersive? How is pushing a button on occasion immersive? It's like Heavy Rain, only with Walking Dead fanboys. I didn't see Heavy Rain win Game of the Year, and that had a better story. WHY. THE. FUCK. is this so popular? I'll tell you. FANBOYS. It's a franchise that if anything decent gets into, it's hailed as GODLY. I like the TV show, I guess. Never read the comics. The game, though? FUCKING. TERRIBLE.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Zackizzle: OOOOH BURRRRN Yeah it was a stretch. I admit. But I didn't like anything else this year, so sue me.

twilightsparkle

Halo 4, minecraft: Xbox 360 edition, and new super mario bros wii u.

Zackizzle

Replying to AStingyMiser: Nah we have fun. Minecraft's a pretty neat game.

aStingyMiser

Replying to twilightsparkle: Ah, New Super Mario Bros. U. Or as I like to call it, New Super Mario Bros. 2. Or as I like to call that one, New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Or as I like to call that one, New Supe- okay I think you know where I'm going with this. I didn't actually play it though, and I liked Wii regardless of its similarity to DS.

Leisdog

Replying to Heartless: "Silent Hill HD" get out... I can't understand how konami could make PS2 games look worse. (coming from Silent Hill fanboy)

aStingyMiser

Replying to Zackizzle: I didn't want to give it game of the year, honestly, but I thought it had a bigger impact than anything else. Which is more justification than my main reason. It's a great game. Funs are had.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Leisdog: I'm still asking myself how Sonic 06 looks worse than Heroes looks worse than Adventure 2 (ironicallly looks go down as quality does too).

Parks

Ass To Ass

Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3, Kingdoms Of Amalur, (Shin Megami Tensei) Persona 4: Golden, Mass Effect 3, SSX, X-Com: Enemy Unknown Just some of my favourites from this year.

dashing rainbow

hands down, planetside 2 or guild wars 2

prodocol

scribblenauts unlimited

Peter

Blops 2, halo 4, and mass effect 3

Parks

Ass To Ass

Replying to Peter: A COD GAME! IT'S THE SAME GAME YEAR AFTER YEAR, FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT! *Sarcasm*

Deleted user

Replying to AStingyMiser:
Isn't that what all video games are?

And what's wrong with point and click games?

aStingyMiser

Replying to MadBadCoyote: Video GAMES.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Peter: BLOPS? I NEVER HEARD OF BLOPS. THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN BLOPS?

Deleted user

Replying to AStingyMiser:
I fail to see how that's an answer to either of my questions.

Oh well.

ThisIsJayWhy

Mass Effect 3/Forza Horizon/Journey...dope gamez yo

jackkuro

The lack of mentions for XCom: Enemy unknown makes me sad.

You must be signed in to reply.