I forgot my password.

All my twitter friends just blocked me

arikisbeastley

Please unblock me, twitters no fun anymore, or Xbox

142 Replies

Tegdif

8===D~~~*~~~(]===8

Patjay

Replying to Tegdif: Is the one of the right uncircumcised?

Deleted user

Cranky doodle donkey

Patjay

OP is a faggot

Jacqueline

CHAT Image

Patjay

i don't enjoy this

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: He's a sweet transvestite though

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: I don't enjoy transvestites ever.

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

bump

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: Why do you have these pictures?

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: Because I love the movie

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: gay

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: Ya it has those moments

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: Clearly.

arikisbeastley

Replying to Patjay: what the hell, just say something and I would have stopped. oh wait, I did. And what about guster, azniac and Mecca. Did they hate me, or are you pressuring them

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: I'm certain gutser and azniac already didn't like you, and since Mecca went with it no problems, I assume he was the same. Also, to 'stop it,' you'd have to become to completely different person.

arikisbeastley

I think it's more like your kissing as to the girls and being a mindless little sheep and doing whatever they say. Also JUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME! BE A MAN FOR ONCE! HAVE SOME COURAGE AND SOME BACK BONE AND SAY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME TO MY FACE!

jiffylube

#MadBeef

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: What? We also don't like you because you're a stupid asshole. I've called the girls plenty of mean things.
Liana and Jacqueline have both unfollowed me for being an asshole a few times, but they know I'm joking. You seem sincere in your douchbaggery.

arikisbeastley

when am I being a douchbag. You're being a douchbag when you're the "mastermind" behind the mass blocking

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: CHAT Image

arikisbeastley

And you only have a problem with the alt accounts because you can't take a joke that all of your "friends" are making, then when I step in its creepy? What the hell

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: I knew 3 people who had already blocked you before I set it up. We were all already pissed because of you, and just wanted some organization to it. Get it?

arikisbeastley

Who are they them

arikisbeastley

Who are they then*

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: No... I just blocked them. You were making alt accounts for yourself to whine to us. You made like 10 of them.

Also that's ew Jacqueline.

Jacqueline

Replying to Patjay: I had to post it. I finally found a good enough gay one

arikisbeastley

And you just admitted that you organized everyone to block me. Sounds like you're kissing some major ass right there

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: They were all gay.

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: What does that even mean? We all already wanted to block you! We just wanted less loose ends.

arikisbeastley

No! Your just a mindless little sheep, kissing ass to your owner so that you seem like a hero, when all you are is a petty little bitch

Jacqueline

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to arikisbeastley:Someone's helping their case
Boy I love this community and all its friendship.

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: Stop it.

Patjay

Replying to arikisbeastley: I actually think that organizing it would imply I was in charge. Not that that's the case, but you're just raging and using no reason at all. Everything you say contradicts everything else you say.

arikisbeastley

Replying to Patjay: and you're just their bitch, doing whatever they tell you to do like a good little sheep.

Nycole

Jacqueline... I don't like how you have these gifs xD

Patjay

Replying to Nycole: I said the same thing.

Also, Arik. Since you can't get the fact that blind insults don't prove you right through you're thick head, I'm just going to have to stop trying.

P.S. people are watching this for amusement.

Jacqueline

Replying to Nycole: They're fun though CHAT Image

Patjay

Replying to Jacqueline: No. They're icky.

arikisbeastley

All of you are going to regret this one day, When I have power and influence, you'll wish you had been nicer to me.

You are disrespectful, childish, mindless, blind little followers. You are petty, spiteful and incompetent. You are nothing, and I am everything

Enjoy this little "victory" now. In the end, it's me who will be on top, remember that

Topic has been locked.

You must be signed in to reply.