158 Replies

Rallyfan199

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc

KimmyJ

King Chad

Click to play

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Rallyfan199: All you have to do is get the video ID. It is the part after the = sign and then press the YouTube video button (the last one on the right). and paste the video ID in there
Click to play

KimmyJ

King Chad

If there is ever a gun ban in the U.S. I have two plans.

1. High tailing it to Alaska where nobody would give a fuck.
2. Burying my guns innawoods until said ban is over or armed citizens join up to revolt against the pussified new america.

Rallyfan199

Replying to KimmyJ: doest work that way, if you have the gun and dont turn it in, you get arrested.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Rallyfan199: I don't think you understand how little of a fuck I'd give. Meth is illegal too, you only get arrested if you're caught with it. There isn't some magical genie that tells Obama who has a gun and who doesn't.

aWSOMN360

Krog is jazzing his pants right now.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to aWSOMN360: I bet so. But he is too big of a pussy to show his fat face in here again and face my wrath.

Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

dave

how is a gun ban a joke . it is pointless for a citizen to own assault grade weapons if one chooses to get a gun let them but dont let them buy say a bushmaster .223 which is a military weapon retooled for "hunting" you dont need a gun that fires a .223 round at incredible speeds to hunt.

Jetly

I played laser tag once.

dave

Replying to Jetly:
laser tag is fuckin dope

deadshadow

foking furry

if any one country wants to invade my home land you steep on a beach i shoot you paratroop in i shoot you norway is not yours as for a break in i will shoot you as you are a danger to me

Nycole

I hope there's never a gun ban.... I own WAY too many guns for that. If we were ever raided we'd probably be suspected as terrorists....

Runlikablkguy

Banning guns wont stop people from still getting them. Most of crimes that involve guns were obtained illegally anyways.

Peter

A gun ban will get in the way of my plan to own a gun.

deadshadow

foking furry

you know who banned guns nazis and the reason was not for safety it was so the people cant go against the government

aBlowfish

Military assault rifles have no place in the homes of American families. handguns for defense, and long rifles for hunting or defending against rabid animals is good enough

aStingyMiser

You know what I think of people who want to ban guns?
CHAT Image
"They're just a bunch of chickens!"

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to aBlowfish: So now an AR-15 Semi automatic rifle is a "military assault rifle"? You sheep are so funny. The reason we have guns in the first place is to prevent tyranny, we should be able to retaliate with equal force as our government.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to dave: Hunting with something less than a .223 round is cruel. Do you realize how underpowered the .223 round is? You obviously don't know anything about hunting and you are fucking dumb for making an argument about something you have no knowledge of.

aBlowfish

Replying to KimmyJ: I didn't say AR-15, I was just making a general statement.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to dave: Want to see how tiny the .223/5.56 round is? Check it out bro. Guess which one is .223 and which other two are the most common hunting rounds in the world.

CHAT Image

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to aBlowfish: One would assume you are targeting AR-15s or AK type rifles considering that NOBODY has these true assault rifles you are talking about. The only way to get a fully automatic weapon today is if you are a Class 3 Gunsmith (or some shit like that), or you have an extra $15,000 laying around for a pre-1986 weapon.

aBlowfish

Replying to KimmyJ: So America has stopped making fully-auto rifles since 1986? Wow, I thought they were more accesesible than that.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to aBlowfish: HURRR DUUURRR. NO. The U.S. still produces them for military and LE purposes. Not the consumer market.

aBlowfish

oh......nah, we have fun.

KorporalKitty

PAM

guns are bad don't do drugs

Rallyfan199

Replying to KimmyJ: Kimmy is right, you have to get alot of paperwork to get an NFA item ( short barreled rifles/shotguns, full auto, destructive devices[ cartridge firearms bigger than .50 inches in bore diameter], Suppressors, and Any other Weapons). Getting one of the previous listed means you can have an ATF search at anytime and to move the weapon you must give a detailed travel itinerary. Also in the U.S. AR and AK style rifles that a semi-automatic are called Assault Weapons. To be an assault rifle, said rifle must be capable of fully automatic fire.

Rallyfan199

CHAT Image

Rallyfan199

Replying to Nycole: yeah i know a bunch of friends like that. you know that .22 marlin semiauto with the fixed tube magazine you can get for cheap?

Rallyfan199

Replying to dave: the .223 was originally a common hunting round. its basically a .22 round with more powder behind it.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: FUCKING GOT HIM.

forecep

If you take away guns the only people left with guns are the criminals and the government. Whenever guns have been taken away crime goes up, and we have a right to guns to defend ourselves both from criminals, and an oppressive government.

Tegdif

I get the feeling that if you tried to ban guns, the people with them would just shoot you...

Rallyfan199

But i do agree that this all or nothing thing needs to end on both sides. I know Kimmy J is going to kill me for this, but I do believe we can go without NFA items

Rallyfan199

CHAT Image

Mike

OVERLORD

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

Rallyfan199

Replying to Mike: to a degree, i think there needs to be a better way of doing background checks, but our second amendment says we need to keep a well armed militia, which is ever citizen that owns a gun.

Mike

OVERLORD

Replying to Rallyfan199:
Why?

Rallyfan199

Replying to Mike: well that goes back to the french and indian war and our revolutionary war. regular citizans stood up to protect their land and freedom

aStingyMiser

Replying to Mike: Keeps shitheads like the U. S. government from doing too shithead of things.

Rallyfan199

Replying to AStingyMiser: like sell guns to the mexican drug cartels

Tegdif

Replying to Mike: Before the Constitution, there was the Articles of Confederation. A government created to lead the colonies as they liberated themselves from england. It was a very weak centralized government, and states kept their affairs mostly to themselves. Now, some years later during the ratifying conventions for the Constitution, the vast majority of citizens rejected the new form of government because they feared how powerful it was. The supporters (federalists) made a deal with the antifederalists to add a Bill of Rights (amendments 1-10) inorder to pass the Constitution and make it law. The antifederalists still feared the possibility of infringement upon personal liberties by a strong collective body and sought to protect the rights of states to form an armed militia to protect itself from invasion, both foreign and domestic.
TL;DR: The right to own a gun is an archaic freedom from a time of insecure government
(This counts as studying for my history exam)

Rallyfan199

Replying to Tegdif: so basically the government we have now

Mike

OVERLORD

Replying to Rallyfan199:
Right, but that hasn't happened in modern times.

I think it's time to start living in the 21st century, no?

Rallyfan199

Replying to Mike: Mike in certain parts of the country you really need a gun. Even though I live in central Arizona bodies from the cartel killings keep showing up. A few years ago the found 7 people killed execution style 2 minutes down the road.

Tegdif

Replying to Mike: Yes it's dumb, but trying to ban guns would likely to end up like prohibition.

Rallyfan199

Replying to Tegdif: yeah theres a big black market, you would get a big surge of firearms that are fully auto on the streets.

Rallyfan199

CHAT Image

placekov

I don't consider my self pro gun or anti gun. But in my view there is no reason for anyone besides the military or law enforcement to have access to assault rifles and machine guns. Assault weapons purchased legally in america have been used in far more crimes than they have prevented (excluding crimes stopped by law enforcement). When the majority of weapons used by the cartels are purchased in America because they are too difficult to obtain in mexico, it is obvious that there is a problem that needs to be adressed.

Rallyfan199

Replying to placekov: OK 1.) you cannot purchase a machine gun or an assault weapon without a lot of money and paperwork, 2.) the GOVERNMENT "allowed" fully automatic rifles to fall into the hands of the cartels( and they have killed a lot of cops and innocent people on our side of of the boarder. 3.) the police force is weaker than hell. In my area local response time is about 30 mins. 4.) a lot of the guns used in the crimes that are committed with these types of weapons are STOLEN. 5.) Even if you ban them or hi cap magazines, there are millions of them already sold, how are you going to recover them all. Plus every time the U.S. bans something that ban gets over turned in a few years. 6.) A ban would kill a large portion of the firearms industry, resulting in people losing their jobs and businesses.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to placekov: I want to know where you got that " Assault weapons purchased legally in america have been used in far more crimes than they have prevented" considering that they cost an ass load of money and only the rich who want a fun toy have one, I'm willing to bet that they are involved in less than .1 percent of all crime.

Rallyfan199

Replying to KimmyJ: if we are going to point out a weapon thats commonly used in crimes, lets talk about baseball bats, lets ban the sale of baseball bats.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Rallyfan199: How about we ban cars that can go faster than a HMMWV. We don't need to go as fast as the military ones do. Also cars kill kids. We should ban them altogether. Stairs also kill kids, lets get rid of them too. You know what, swimming pools kill kids. We should have the government regulate how deep pools are and who can go in them. Drunk driving is a problem too. If we don't ban cars outright we should be limited to 4 gallon gas tanks to prevent drunk driving. That will work out great! All the good people should be severely punished because of what some assholes do!

aStingyMiser

And vidjit games! They're ruining the children! You know, this guy at Sandy Hook may or may not have played an M-rated video game, and THAT POISONED HIM! And just look at the surrealism presented by Hollywood!

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Halo is corrupting the youth.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: I humbly present, a genius and a guy who's technically part of the show explaining why video games are NOT corrupting the youth. Basically no other argument is needed. (But if Krog would come back and argue, that'd be much appreciated.)
Click to play

Rallyfan199

Replying to AStingyMiser: according to this i should be able to be a badass fighter pilot ace, a delta force operator, and an amazing F1 driver

Captain_Chaos

Personally I think guns are a neat hobby that is it. The history is interesting and so is the evolution of their design.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Captain_Chaos: All I want for christmas is a WW1 issued M1911.... for historical reasons only that is.

aStingyMiser

CHAT Image
Here is a clearly-visible example.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Example of?

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: The M1911.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Probably not WW1 issue. UNACCEPTABLE.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: WELP. 13 SECONDS ON GOOGLE IMAGES WASTED. GUESS I BETTER GO
CHAT Image
I don't know why but that guy looks a lot like Kramer to me.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Cosmo?

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: The very same!

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Kramer got in a shootout? I wonder if it was with the soup nazi or Newman.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: You know what else the actor behind Newman did?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: An hero'd?

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: C'mon,
CHAT Image
"don't let the answer fly the coop!"

Peter

The amount of chicken pics in chat is too damn high

risaxis

BANNED

well boy do I have a link for you.[img]http://www.google.com/imgres?q=al's toy barn

risaxis

BANNED

sorry.[url=http://www.google.com/imgres?q=al's toy barn

aStingyMiser

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Shit.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: lel

aStingyMiser

YA TRY TO HELP A GUY OUT, AND YA GET FUCKED UP THE DOWN BECAUSE OF IT.

Rallyfan199

CHAT Image

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Rallyfan199: yay, Obama! Obama and the Brady Bunch are coming to take your weapons man!

RIP_Krog

Okay, guns are cool. Case closed.

Rallyfan199

Replying to shamanowl: thats not the point.

SpartanJason

CHAT Image

deadshadow

foking furry

anything can be a weapon all you need is malicious intent

Rallyfan199

Replying to deadshadow: yeah ive seen some shit with a plastic spoon

SpartanJason

Replying to deadshadow:
This.

The fact is, a gun is simply a tool to make killing that tad bit easier.
People do not realize that about 95% of gun related crimes are preformed with illegally obtained weapons. A ban or even tighter gun control will have little or no effect on crime rates. If anything, it would make it easier to commit the crimes. Have you noticed the places in which mass shootings occur? Take the theater shooting in Colorado for example. The shooter had multiple theaters closer to his home, he chose the theater he shot up. Why? Because it was the only one that did not allow people to carry firearms inside the property. Where else are firearms not permitted? Schools. When you get in the middle of a shooting, I think you will change your ideas damn fast when some CCW saves your ass.

Tl;dr: Some people really don't have a clue. Simply talking from their ass.

Rallyfan199

Replying to SpartanJason:
CHAT Image

deadshadow

foking furry

Replying to SpartanJason: i know this you look earlier im pro guns, even if they are taken away crazy people can still kill so lock up the crazies

KimmyJ

King Chad

Gun Free Zones make no fucking sense. Wouldn't Gun RICH Zones better deter would-be mass murderers?

SpartanJason

Replying to deadshadow:
Oh I know, I was agreeing with you.
I just didn't want to make a separate post for my rant.

Rallyfan199

Click to play

ltayl1

I just want to bring this up from a neutral standpoint. How would YOU feel about gun control laws if you were the parent of one the children murdered in the Colorado shootings.

Rallyfan199

Replying to ltayl1: sad but I would not want to punish millions of gun owners for one persons actions.

[My account isn't letting me log in, so I'll just post from an alias, if you can help, I'd appreciate it.]

The colorado shooting doesn't prove that guns should be removed. I'd rather see the man who sold this crazy his gun liscense, If he even had one, locked up. We don't need to remove guns, we need to step up the protocols for handing out liscenses to people willy-nilly.

America was founded by gun owners, for gun owners. Wouldn't we like to keep it that way?

Pretty sure canadians don't have to deal with this shit.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ:
Criminal: "I feel like going on a mass murder today. Oh, wait, this is a gun-free zone? Oh, well, I guess, you know, you gotta respect the laws..." <---(here's a hint: that's sarcasm)

aStingyMiser

Replying to ltayl1: I would guess you meant Connecticut.
But in a serious sense, I would want more guns so that these things wouldn't happen.

The last mass murder shooting in Australia was in 1996, 35 were killed and 23 injured. The gun restrictions were put in place because of this incident. Not to say that it completely rid of crime or gun related deaths but it eliminated the accessibility making it far more difficult for persons with mental illness to commit such horrific acts.

So to reiterate guns are not banned in Australia they are just far more difficult to acquire legally. I am personally anti-gun, but there really has to be some sort of restrictions put in place in the USA. If the idea of having firearms is to prevent tyranny maybe have places that store the weapons and maybe check in and out when you wish to use them. That probably sounds ridiculous and i know that anything I say won't have any effect at all but there just has to be a better system for owning weapons.

Americans constantly go on about having freedom to do whatever you want, but there is such a thing as too much freedom. With as much freedom as America has now it just protects the right to discriminate and to be completely ignorant of anything else. There is a reason why America is socially one of the most hated countries in the world. Not to say that Australia is without it's flaws because it isn't, there is constant racism and a lot of crime.

Now i know i'll probably get some hate for this but i don't care and i'm not going to respond either because frankly i don't give a shit i just wanted to get this off my chest because there are some very ignorant people in this forum that really need to look at the whole picture and not just what they want to see.

Happy Holidays.

ltayl1

Replying to RandomAussie: 100% agree.

Rallyfan199

Replying to RandomAussie: I understand where you are coming from. But you have to realize that everything that happens in Australia is in country. I live 2 hours away from the U.S.-Mexico border. Gun violence isn't from american gun owners. It is from drug cartels and human smugglers. When I can walk out my door with out having a high situation awareness because a few days ago 2 bodies where found shot execution style from a gun that was a part of "Fast and Furious", then that is wrong. Since I've lived in this area we are coming up to the hundred mark of bodies of people found just like that. The cartels sell guns to the local gangs, I live 4 minutes from the local police station, the average response time is 30 minutes. The only way you can protect yourself out here is with a gun.

Replying to Rallyfan199: Going back on my no responding but i feel it's well deserved. It's true that just about everything happens within Australian borders and i'm not even going to try to pretend that i know all the answers, because i don't. There are reasons for owning firearms and i can understand that but when a mentally ill person can obtain one so easily, well something needs to be done. Especially when there is a massacre like this seemingly every other month. Maybe the USA just needs better health care, i don't honestly know but really something does need to change.

Also thank you Rally for providing a proper reason and not just because you think they're cool.

You must be signed in to reply.