Sign in

I forgot my password.

Neal's AMA

Neal

ROLF

Fuck it krog had one. And now he is asleep. So go for it. Give it your best shot.

800 Replies

cho1x

If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I want to go. But it all depends on money restrictions. I would go to the IB panel to meet Ray. And stare at Mike to make him uncomfortable and a little scared after I said I's rip his arms off.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli.

Tereall

Favourite anime character

cho1x

Why do you think Jack hates fun?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Thst makes me think. I'd say....... Luffy from One Piece.

Tereall

What was your first car

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I don't think he does. I think he has a high standard for comedy than dick jokes and immaturity. But he also has admitted that when he isn't being annoyed in person by it he finds those antics funny.

Tereall

Do think egoraptor getting kick off of the tester was fair

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: First and only is my PT Cruiser. (But really all of it was made with different parts out of a scrap heap.)

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Never saw the Tester. I didn't care about egoraptor until recently when he and JonTron came together to make Game Grumps. Now I'm working through back catalog.

Tereall

Should I also do an AMA

cho1x

do you have a favourite line up for the podcast?

cho1x

Replying to Tereall: do it!

Tereall

Replying to Neal:Complet opposite from me I liked egoraptor and found johntron when they got together

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Maybe. But try and do it after this one is over, and krog is asleep.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: Lindsey, Mike, Dylon, Micheal, Ray

Tereall

Replying to Neal:Of course I'm doing yours

Tereall

Whats your favourite meme

placekov

Neal! Why you do dis?

cho1x

If you could go anywhere, where would you go

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Hope in Humanity restored meme.

cho1x

What's your biggest pet peeve?

Tereall

Favourite halo game

Neal

ROLF

Replying to placekov: I thought it was a good time to let it all hang out. Plus I figure since krog did it to troll everybody I should do one that actually counted.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I'd go to Florida so I can watch TNA wrestling live every week.

Tereall

What do you normally wear (not trying to be creepy)

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I hate when people leave the lights on to everything.

placekov

Replying to Neal: I aplaude you good sir!

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: I have to say Reach is my favourite. Because you weren't ever told you were the badass hero and it felt like a different expeirence in a FPS to me.

Normally I wear alot of shirts with graphics that say assholely things like 'If my music it too loud you are too old.' And jeans. Plus my fisherman hat with a Fluttershy and Dash cutie mark pins

Neal

ROLF

Replying to placekov: Please revise for to be a question.

cho1x

would you ever do a neal cast?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: If I understood how to steam anything or had equipment to record audio. (please don't tell me how in this thread. Do it in my comments.)
Also I'd call it Neal's totally cool show bro.

Tereall

Favourite book

placekov

Do you want to be on the Dial up rhomboid?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: I'd have to say The Ranger's Apprentice: Battle for Scandinavia.

Tereall

Replying to Neal:Could I be a guest star

cho1x

Do you have a job?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to placekov: I would. But you guys don't tell how do.

Tereall

Favourite smosh video

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I had one. But now that I'm in college my job is to study hard. And play in the band for that college money.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: You could be a guest star if I ever did it.

I loved the Pokemon rap revenge video.

Tereall

Have you bought shoes yet

placekov

Replying to Neal: I'll leave you a message when we decide on the time of our next meeting

cho1x

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

cho1x

What's your favourite pokemon?

Tereall

Are you duck

jiffylube

Should I go to sleep?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Actually upon complaining of that I contacted my Grandma and informed her what happened She sent me a giant box filled with shoes saying that she hopes one pair fits. Two pairs fit and I'm happy. But no I bought no shoes.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: No watch Game of Thrones. I will but I'm not currently doing so.

Favourite Pokemon is Chameleon.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: No. At least last time I checked I wasn't

Tereall

Whos cooler the pharaoh from yugioh or spike from cowboy be bop

Neal

ROLF

Replying to jiffylube: Only if something important for you is happening tomorrow.

cho1x

are you the one who commented R0LF on everyone's profile?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: The Pharaoh is the King of Games and can live forever in the millenium puzzle so I'm going with him.

jiffylube

Replying to Neal: Do you consider school important?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: No that was KimmyJ. I CHAT Image only on new threads. And other things outside of the IB website.

Tereall

Who do you like more yelling at cats or mic the microphone or do you like them equally

Neal

ROLF

Replying to jiffylube: A little. But I'm in college if that answers the question further.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Mic the Microphone. Only recently did Tombstone pass him as my favourite brony musician artist. But if Mic comes back I'll still love him.

jiffylube

Replying to Neal: Well i'm in high school and also its 2 in the morning. sleep or no sleep?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to jiffylube: Sleep. Poor boy. Neal will still be here when you awake and get out of school. (Maybe) I'll come back just for you and everbody else. But for now Questions must be asked.

Tereall

Favourite pewdiepie video

jiffylube

Replying to Neal: <3 Thanks for the great advice man. P.S. you're my favourite on this site but shh don't tell anyone else

cho1x

Do you have a favourite twilight movie?

Tereall

Least favourite ray quote

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: The first video with Cry where they played the platformer. Ummmm at a lse of the name but they were gummy bears and it was bloody.

cho1x

Favourite ray quote?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: No favourite Twilight movie.

Best Ray quote is: "I have a wooden hoe!"

Tereall

Replying to Neal:I know what your talkin about

cho1x

What was your first job?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: "Fluttershy sucks" though I think he was just being mean to Mike

Tereall

Favourite saints row game

Tereall

How upset do you get when I insult fluttershy

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: Part time Concessions stand employee at my local Baseball park.
But I was a guy in a Gorilla suit for my Dad's singing telegram business (My dad has like 3 businesses)

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Third.

I've never seen you insult Fluttershy more than the thread you made. But it is all opinion so I don't get that mad.

Tereall

Replying to Neal:I've done several time but that's neither here nor there

cho1x

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Tereall

What kinda phone do you have

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: I'd want Pyrokinesis.

Tereall

What did you think of Hypnos lullaby

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: I don't know the exact name, but it is an Android touch screen.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: It was creepier when Andrew sung it than when I imagined it. But it goes with the episode about him quite well.

Tereall

What type of Pokemon is your favourite

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Dragon. Its an Asshole type really. most types are weak to it and you only gat an ice type when you know there will be a dragon type leader or Elite Four member.

Tereall

Worst movie you have ever seen

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: The first Twilght or Paranormial Activity 3.

cho1x

what'ts the must disturbing thing you've ever seen?

Neal

ROLF

Replying to cho1x: The video One guy one jar.

Tereall

Who's better Spawn or ghost rider

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Spawn. He killed god, the devil, and remade the universe and then went back to being badass.

Tereall

Least favourite super hero

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Does Yamcha count? If not I'd have to say Superman. He is overpowered on earth and still almost dies all the time.

Tereall

Who's better Kirby or donkey kong

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Kirby. DK is a hoarder of Bananas.

Tereall

Least favourite game grumps episode

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Tereall: Rugrats trouble in Paris.

BritBrony

How many posts are you at now?

Tereall

Favourite voice actor

Neal

ROLF

Replying to BritBrony: 200 now

Topic has been locked.

You must be signed in to reply.