Sign in

I forgot my password.

Fuck me, yall still here?

Zac

Sheriff

Just poping by to say hi, hope everyone's doing well. Its been forever since I've visited and I cant believe that there are still posters.
Its crazy to think that I joined CHAT over 5 years ago and its still kicking, for a while it was a huge part of my life.

Any who, enough reminiscing in the past.
How are all of you, presumably we've all graduated high school and some of you college by now. Where are you going, what are you up to?

Ill try to check back in a little, be well. Stay safe. Only do the fun drugs.

40 Replies

Parks

Ass To Ass

I'm pretty good, working on shrinking my waist my a few inches, and growing my arms.

Deleted user

Hey! You were here when I first joined, and my first friend! It's nice to see you pop back in!

I'm moving to Oklahoma this coming Monday to go to school. Super nervous, but it will be nice to live in a new place. Hoping to make plenty of new friends!

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Yo, never forget! Holy shit, I remember Chat being the most I ever socialized back in high school. I've been good. Doing uni, but on my mid-year break now.

Zac

Sheriff

@Parks:Eyyyy thats the way to do it my guy. Wish you luck, been working on the same thing and am almost down 60lbs since last year.

Zac

Sheriff

@Nat:Just moved myself, Im in cape cod for the summer, hope all goes well. What are you doing for school?

Zac

Sheriff

@oilfire30:Its fucking crazy to think about, I was the same way. Whats are you studying? Hows the great land down under?

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Zac: I'm around 35 inches would like to get down to 32/33, and my arms got a little deflated when I hurt my wrist a couple months back and couldn't do pushups or lift..

Mike

OVERLORD

Good to see you again!

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Zac: The great land down under is good. Right now I'm studying Games and Interactive Media and it's going great!

Deleted user

@Zac:
English. Plan to teach in South Korea.

Neal

ROLF

Sup also popping in to say hi. I graduated College a few weeks ago and now I'm job hunting.

Also thinking about it now CHAT was a huge part of my life back in college. And I met a few of my best friends because of CHAT. What a weird thing to think about.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Neal: CHAT was really great way to procrastinate when I was in high school.

Zac

Sheriff

@Mike:You as well Mike, i haven't been up with everything going on. What are you up to now a days?

Zac

Sheriff

@oilfire30:Glad to hear! That seems like a very interesting line of work, hope it goes well.

Zac

Sheriff

@Nat:Damn son, thats cool as shit. Go to school with a few Koreans, kinda odd but they're super fun people.

Deleted user

@Zac:
Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. Tripped and broke my laptop today, though. So that's a thing.

sonny88p

I still come here sometimes even though I should just stop coming back

Deleted user

@sonny88p:
Come back soon!

deadshadow

foking furry

just lurking like always

Runlikablkguy

@Neal:You have friends? Why wasn't i informed?

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Runlikablkguy: Who's your favourite red Lantern?

Neal

ROLF

@Runlikablkguy: It was on a need to know basis.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

I should post more.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@absolutezilch: Having more than seven consistent users would be great.

Deleted user

@absolutezilch:
Go for it!

Runlikablkguy

@Parks:I would have to say Bleez but Rankorr appearance wise. I also really enjoyed Supergirls short time as a red lantern.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Runlikablkguy: I couldn't get into anything Lantern during N52, but like everyone I was a huge fan of the Johns run.

Acetal

IM BACK TOO AFTER MY 4 YEAR HIATUS. WHATS HAPPENED SINCE I LEFT

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Acetal : Internet Box ended, and many people left, there's about 6-20 active users now.

mlp_midnaspet

Homo-Queen*

hey zac

Zac

Sheriff

@mlp_midnaspet:Jacob! How are you?

Zac

Sheriff

@absolutezilch:Hell yeah

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Zac: Zac, how are you?

Zac

Sheriff

@Parks:Keeping on, overtime is killing me but making money is so nice

Deleted user

@Zac:
Just make sure to save. No point in making money if you have no time to do anything but work.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Zac: Overtime wrecked me when I was at Toys-R-Us, but making $50-90 in a single overtime shift felt great.

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

what?

Parks

Ass To Ass

@forecep42: when?

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

@Parks:who?

Parks

Ass To Ass

@forecep42: Shirtless guy?