Sign in

I forgot my password.

Game-game-gaming

Blue

So, what games are anybody playing right now?

60 Replies

ryan4642

I've been on an MW2 kick. That's about it. It's something I can mindlessly play while listening to the internet box.

Blue

Oh, that's cool. I'm still just wrapping up Skyrim. Gotta get those last two DLC achievements so that I've got 100% again.

ryan4642

Wow, I'm impressed. I'm terrible at video games, I cant perfect games.

Blue

Oh, I wouldn't say that I'm good at games either. I'd say I'm pretty bad. I just love achievements. I have an urge to try and just get as many as I can. xD

ryan4642

Yea, I just hit 10k gamerscore, I'm more focused on completing campaigns i guess. Plus I do alot of multiplayer stuff

Matt

Playing Episodes of GTA IV and Halo Reach. And some minecraft on the side

ryan4642

I always am playing a little minecraft to. :D

Blue

Oh yeah. Definitely Minecraft.

Jason

Tomorrow I am going to go and buy Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Jesus Christ that's a mouthful) and I'm really excited to play it and use the gunsmith feature. Does anybody have any tips for me? Also Minecraft is amazing.

Blue

Not any tips really, it's pretty straight forward. Playing campaign on co-op is much more fun. Watch out for people trying to get insta-melee kills. And the achievements are kinda lame, personally.
But overall, fun. I like it. DLC just came out too.

LooneyVoltage

Currently going through a fair few game but the 2 I am focusing on at the moment are Darksiders and The Amazing Spider-man. Both pretty addictive games. Spider-man is definitely going to keep occupied for a while with something like 700 freaking collectables.

siverstorm

Since the Steam Summer Sale happened.....Skyrim, L4D2, Fallout:New Vegas, and like 5 or 6 other smaller games XD

(Totally fucking late to the party)

Koi

Currently, im playing alot of Spelunky and Minecraft!

rockmann1997

IM obssessed over Minecraft!and getting back into Battlefield 3!

Tegdif

Trials... Both HD and Evolution. My favourite physics games :3

zWalruz

Skyrim, GTA IV: TBoGT, and Minecraft

zax2209

tony hawk ps hd

jrx1216

Blacklight: Retribution Its a free FPS on steam. Yeah... I play the free game when I have over $700 worth of stuff I payed for :)

HollyIsBoss

Minecraft! Its so fun and you can do whatever u want in it!

dorp

im for some reason going back through dragon age 2

Fapplejakks

Im replaying the mass effect series, i need to get all of the insanity achievements!

ChuckMastaT

I want to be playing DayZ, but I dont have a computer that can handle it... my laptop sucks... #FirstWorldProblems...

ryan4642

Replying to ChuckMastaT: Dude, Same

mlp_mike

halo 4

Neal

ROLF

LoZ: Skyward Sword.

krog_mlp

Replying to Neal: what a faggot game

cho1x

Replying to krog_mlp: FUCKING GOT EM
CHAT Image

walter-white

CHAT Image
Replying to cho1x:

aStingyMiser

I'm sort of in limbo. I was really into Team Fortress 2 for a week because everyone else had Halo 4 or Black Ops 2 and I was feeling lonely, but now I'm sort of shifting between a bunch of games.

cho1x

Replying to AStingyMiser: Have you tried playing limbo?

Bello

I've only been playing black ops 2.

aStingyMiser

Replying to cho1x: I actually realized my accidental pun sort of thing after I wrote that. No, but I've been wanting to. It looks good. I'm just too broke.

cho1x

Replying to AStingyMiser: broke or stingy?

Das_Geist_88

I'm trying to cleanup Forza 4 after putting that off for too long. The Podcast does make excellent background listening

Peter

BLOPS 2 and Halo 4

jiffylube

So many games so little time

KimmyJ

King Chad

Still on a Deus Ex: Human Revolution kick. Also been playing Battlefield 3 while I listen to the Internet Box.

Jetly

I'm playing hitman absolution. How is it? It's a hit, man, absolutely! And halo 4 and AC3

Bartek

Replying to Jetly: That's the best terrible joke I heard in a while... Good job Barbara...

DarthSteve

Skyrim for like the sixth time...

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

I'm going with TF2 well because of Hats....and Im also playing BO:2 and Halo 4.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I'm always playing Minecraft. I started playing Kingdoms Of Amalur a couple of days ago. (IT IS AWESOME)

McVear

I just got done playing a Halo 4 tournament for Harabek, and I'm still liking that game.
I did pick up XCOM yesterday and played it for a couple of hours... It seems like the kind of game I'm going to love and hate at the same time.

Runlikablkguy

Trying to finish up all the achievements in Sleeping Dogs, after that im gonna play all of the Assassin Creed series.

aStingyMiser

I just beat Galaxy 1... NOT the best Mario game but verrrrry good. But flawed.

prodocol

Playing through Saint's Row 3 after getting it in the humble bundle. Also playing Minecraft and Binding of Isaac like always.

Jakalarf

im playing through DooM 3 BFG edition, Sonic Generations, and Halo 4

aStingyMiser

Replying to Jakalarf: Sonic Generations is amazing.

dashing rainbow

i'm playing SWTOR now, i'm a little late

ltayl1

Borderlands and Bioshock.

Parks

Ass To Ass

Replaying Rayman Origins (GOTY of 2011), still playing Amalur and super pumped for Dec 25 when i get 4,000 MS points and Far Cry 3.

Peter

Can't stop playing the tekkit mod for minecraft.

risaxis

BANNED

trying to get to halo 4 but I wan't to finish my minecraft world and beat just cause 2.

aStingyMiser

Replying to risaxis: You don't have a very good understanding of grammar do you.

GummmiGator

BANNED

meow

Beanscarl

BANNED

@GummmiGator: Again. Bumping old treads.

darkjungle

tf2

Carlsbean

BANNED

sage

Neal

ROLF

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Neal

ROLF

Also I am finally finishing the main quest of Skyrim and the Dragonborn DLC

You must be signed in to reply.