Sheriff

Its up, post your name and ill add you.

440 Replies

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@sonny88p: Would, but got school.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@oilfire30: That is why i said dont make it MC realms, vanilla minecraft sucks tremendous dick and is for 12 year olds.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Why should you get a say in what the server is and is not? I bet YOU never contributed to the server being hired, or even built anything on it. If anyone on chat should have the least say in what happens on the server it's you. How about this: Make a modded server, let us join your modded server, and THEN shit all over this one. You can't say something's superior if it doesn't exist.

Idiot!

sonny88p

@Savis117:you don't even know the things vanilla minecraft can do
what are some of the things you like about modded minecraft that you would want in it

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@sonny88p: Well said, this is a prime example of that. Anything can be made in vanilla with enough skill.
Click to play

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

GG overworld, it broke again... at least I have the end, with everything I need to live.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@oilfire30: fuck you scrub, i do what i want, and I just got an FTB infinity server.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Well I am the scrublord...

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: I want ore processing, custom tools, energy sources, true automated farms, quarries, terraforming, magic, automated crafting, nether star farms, block options for building, ore duplication, lava/water creation and much much more.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Thanks Billy Mays.

sonny88p

@Savis117:some of these can already be done in vanilla even without the use of command blocks

I wanted some of those things once too, so I got FTB and played it for a while and after a very short while I got bored with it, but then version 1.5 came out in 2013 so now I have what I want in vanilla, namely automation (you just need to know how to do it) and I am still not bored with it because it has been continually expanded on since then

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@sonny88p: And that's without using command blocks. If you want to see Vanilla MC at it's finest, I would recomend going on the hypixel server. They're getting Turbo Kart Racing!!! All using command blocks and server controlls with nothing extra needed on the client side.

sonny88p

@oilfire30:I know what command blocks can do, you don't have to tell me
personally I prefer playing without command blocks
because for me Minecraft is creating things in a world and not changing the world so that you can do things
So I like creating machines to help me survive, like automated food farms or automated ore farms and some comforts like automated sorting systems, ...
I like Minecraft

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: I mean automation such as, auto mining, being sent down to a ore duplicater, pumped into a furnace, then sorted into chests automatically, then crafting items that i want automatically. i meant HUGE factories. vanilla MC cant do that, that is why the mod was made.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: Also, mods ar ebeing continually expanded upon too. Mods add far more content to the game, and if you knew what you were doing with a few of them, vanilla MC is borderline unplayable, trust me. I didnt play MC for 9 months after FTB, went to vanilla and ran out of things to do.

sonny88p

@Savis117:ores being pumped into a furnace, then sorted into chests automatically, is easily done
you can automatically "farm" ores,, that's the same thing as auto mining
you can use command blocks to auto craft

vanilla minecraft has many huge factories you can build, there are many guides on youtube for them, you just need to know where to find them

sonny88p

@Savis117:with command blocks you can do everything mods can, there is no arguing that, so stop trying

you ran out of things to do, well that's on you, there are an endless amount of things to do, just because you can't think of them doesn't make mods better
you just know of the things to do in mods because you go to youtube and wiki pages to look for them, why not do the same thing for vanilla, if you do it correctly you will be surprised

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: Firstly, there is no ore processing in there, and the auto mining is nowhere near the scale of quarries. Also, command blocks are craftable in survival, and are legit cheating.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: You honestly cant say that vanilla minecraft can do the same as modded, you are being a white knight for a shittily made game.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

Tbh, you can play vanilla minecraft and prefer it because it isnt overly complex once youve played mods, but you just can not possibly beleive that vanilla is more fun and has more things to do because it simply isnt true.

sonny88p

@Savis117:you still don't understand or you are just not listening
if you set up some command blocks you can have the same things modded minecraft has, there is no arguing that, so why do you continue, you are just ignorant about what it can do
if you want to prove your point just tell me what command blocks cant do that mods can and i will disprove it
CHAT Image

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: Because you cannot get them through legitimate means. And no, you cant do the same things as modded, you can get the same result as SOME mods, but other mods add more that commands blocks cannot do.

sonny88p

@Savis117:you consider mods legitimate means?
you just do command blocks to set up the "mods" and never touch them again afterwards, that's easier and faster than downloading mods, it can be as easy as copying one line of code

some examples
Click to play
Click to play
Click to play

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: yes mods are legit, how are they not? you craft them, use resources on them, and you spawn command blocks. DO you think that command blocks are legit?

dude, you are a fucking retard if you think that vanilla minecraft is the same as modded. modded has more content than vanilla, and if you would stop white knighting for vanilla, which literally stole features from mods, you would realise there is more to do i modded MC.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

Click to play

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

Click to play
Click to play
Click to play
Click to play

Those are just 4, and i linked showcases/tutorials because you are obviously retarded and need a good explanation of what mods do.

sonny88p

@Savis117:it's like you didn't even look at any of the examples

I'm done arguing with you
you are either to stupid to understand or just too unwilling to even look
good day to you sir
CHAT Image

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: youre a fuckign retard, i did look at the examples, you just wont admit to the fact that using command blocks is literally cheating because you have to spawn them. and I agree with you aswell.

command blocks are FUCKING COOL. but you spawn them, i finally see why people didnt like you in here.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: Lol, you cant disprove me and are reluctant to accept that I am right.

B0r1ng

Never Forget!

deadshadow

foking furry

I don't really care for mods that much

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@deadshadow: yeah, they arent for everybody, i can understand that

Alakawaii

CHAT Image

sonny88p

@Savis117:you cant disprove me and are reluctant to accept that I am right.

and I did disprove your statement by showing you the proof
yes command blocks are a form of cheating, so are mods, you are cheating by changing the rules of the game

CHAT Image

Alakawaii

R I P my creative mode, i went on there to build something saw it gone and logged off.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: "mods are cheating" i smell a console peasant

B0r1ng

@Savis117: Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Get shit on sonny88p.

Zac

Sheriff

@Alakawaii:whoops

sonny88p

@Savis117:I don't care if you like mods, I don't care if you like command blocks; I don't care if you like vanilla

but you demanded mods and started calling names and then spouting falsehoods about the capabilities of vanilla while still not understanding it

CHAT Image

B0r1ng

@sonny88p: Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Get shit on Savis117.

Alakawaii

savis117 more like shitter117

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@sonny88p: lol, i call everyone names do, im australian, they dont mean shit, i call zac a faggot even though he is pretty chill, it is just a joke and he knows it. I call you a faggot because you are one though, because you are trying to preach falsehoods about vanilla minecraft, and avoided the fact that command blocks are cheating, saying that they can do what mods do, when they cannot.

B0r1ng

@Savis117: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Get shit on sonny88p.

Alakawaii

@Savis117: are you arguing that command blocks arent cheating? mods and command blocks are both cheating. Honestly, vanilla survival single player minecraft is my favourite thing to play. It's really chill and fun to play.

Alakawaii

@Alakawaii: That said, not all mods are "cheats" some just add awesome stuff to the game.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@Alakawaii: Another peasant, and im saying CB are cheating.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@Alakawaii: how are mods cheating exactly? you are sounding like another peasant

Alakawaii

@Savis117: So you're telling me when you use a mod like SPC (single player commands, for a peasant like you) you aren't cheating. And I agree, command blocks ARE cheating.

Alakawaii

@Savis117: And I said not all mods are cheating. When you install a mod that adds mobs, or extra stuff to the game that just makes it more, that is not cheating. But when you get something that lets you fly or do things not originally intended in vanilla minecraft that is cheating.

Alakawaii

@Savis117: also on the peasant comment. I own 2 consoles, 3DS and Wii U. Then my PC for games n stuff.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@Alakawaii: I am not talking about SPC or TMI/NEI, im talking about mods like the ones above, BC IC2 Forestry TC
TiC

B0r1ng

@Savis117: Shout out to abbreviations.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Alakawaii: Dude, creative mode Command block at the games area.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Rival Rebels, you get a rocket launcher using just dirt, stone, and sand.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Just saying, a "Cheating Mod" is a mod that makes the game easier in any way, with a few exceptions.

Alakawaii

@oilfire30: I was at my secluded home. Very far from everything.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Alakawaii: Get the coordinates for your home, then just go get creative and come back.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Savis, Sonny. I want to ask you something: Which would be easier to make: Installing a mod and making the item in survival, OR researching the code for the same thing?

EDIT: the rest of the comment messed up, so I'll put it in short: Sonny thanks for making minecart traveling easier, and Zac could I maybe become a mod in the future.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Personally, even with modded cheats, command block quarries are MUCH easier.
Click to play

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@oilfire30: but again, you dont cheat in the buildcraft quarry, you need the resources and power, it isnt about how easy it is. The point of the mods is to work your way to it. using a command block is like creating a wooden pickaxe on day 1, then finding a cave with diamonds at the entrance, and mining them, with it dropping over a stack.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: Honestly, I find the command block one easier is because I rarely play survival that much. When I use mods, I like just messing around with them without having to earn them.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@oilfire30: But again, command block are not obtainable in SSP.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: I know. But what I'm saying is that I DON'T use survival (especialy when I use mods) so that problem is irrelevant. What I can't understand how some people do and do not like mods, and you not being able to accept that. I like mods, I will agree with you in that part, but saying that, the scale you like them compared to vanilla (and people who prefer vanilla) is insane.

In short: Mods are fine, but bragging about how good they are is just not cool (except if you made it, then you get bragging rights). Also vanilla is cool without mods, but mods make a nice change once in a while.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

@oilfire30: yeah, read that wrong. I too understand how some people do not like mods. And the scale i was talking about was if people use them in survival, which is cheating. And i was only "bragging" because sonny88p was CONVINCED that CB can do what mods do.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Savis117: CB's can do almost anything mods can do, however they require cheats to obtain. So mod's are good for doing CB stuff and more if you can't CB code yourself, or you want to purely make yourself survival. But now knowing you prefer SSP, I will agree that for SSP, mods are a lot better than CB's for SSP.

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

CHAT Image@oilfire30: And mods are much cooler in the way that they do it.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Just asking if I would be allowed to refurbish (and by refurbish I mean fix) the nether fortress (closest one to the portal, there's a minecart track leading to it)?

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: do it you wont

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: do it you wont

sonny88p

@oilfire30:
the nether portal near spawn does not go to that fortress, the one near spawn has been prettified by someone

the one i placed near my base does go to that fortress, I put the rails there
as long as there is still somewhere for blazes and wither skeletons to spawn and you can still get there fast I see absolutely no problems with beautification

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Zac, I left you a present. Enjoy.

CHAT Image

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Somebody requested a Hall of Fame. I made a city. Close enough. As always, tp pad in the PT Station.

CHAT Image

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: that's huge

sonny88p

@deadshadow:
CHAT Image

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

I was delving into the world of One Command Block builds, and found a command for a city generator. You set your one command block, it turns into a machine that generates city buildings wherever you throw special snowballs. This city took me about two hours (partly because I did not like the first one, so had to demolish it).

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:THATS AWESOME!

sonny88p

@Zac:there are an infinite amount of possibilities with command blocks

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@cannonofdoom: Can anyone get a portal gun?

sonny88p

@oilfire30:drop a bow (unused), ender pearl and iron block on the ground near the machine and you can get one

needs to be near the machine because if the machine is not in loaded chunks it does nothing
so the machine should've been built in spawn chunks, then it would have been always on
because now the portal gun doesn't even work anymore if you are too far away from the machine

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@sonny88p:

Just expand your loaded chunks:P

I can always move it, if Zac wants me to. I don't like to mess with the spawn chunk.

sonny88p

@cannonofdoom:
i will not be using the portal gun. so i don't really care what you do with it

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:I have a huge loaded area, so im fine

deadshadow

foking furry

Hey is anyone good at redstone.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Yes.

sonny88p

@deadshadow:Yes, I am good with redstone
You should see my base

deadshadow

foking furry

@sonny88p: well im building a city on a mountain and i need some redstone circuits for secret doors

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

I can help you. I'll put some demo doors near my house.

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: thanks i need sticky pistions to move blocks that are two high one wide

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

The server says it's expired right now.

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: fuck

Zac

Sheriff

The server is back up thanks to Deadshadow!
Post your name if you're not in the list below and want to be added.
AbsoluteZilch
Alacaie
Br0fessional
Cannonofdoom
Dangerfox1234
deadshadowfur
D15tur8ed420
Fez28
forecep
ItzPoomer
Jakalarf
Jimmy_Aussie
Oilfire30
oparz
SimsoyZeta
sonny88p
SuperDuperEgg

deadshadow

foking furry

you ungrateful fucks now i can build bullshit again

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Zac: Sweet.

Deleted user

MOXZERT is me!

Zac

Sheriff

@BBurn0:Youre set

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

gimme coords to where you want secret doors.

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: i don't know the coordinates but if you go to stonecok and follow the path over the forest its on a mountain i want the doors in holes in the cliff side

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

Here? CHAT Image

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: yep welcome to shadowgrade

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

So you just want the doors at the top of that ladder going into the city?

You must be signed in to reply.