Zac

Sheriff

Its up, post your name and ill add you.

440 Replies

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: thanks

Jakalarf

finally started playing, also changed my minecraft name from zcoolguy123 to Jakalarf since you can do that now.

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:Thx so much bb

Jakalarf

I can't connect to the server, I think it might be because I changed my name. Can you add Jakalarf to the server.

Zac

Sheriff

@Jakalarf:It changed automatically, i think the problem is on your end because everything works on mine

Jakalarf

@Zac: yeah, I figured it out.

Celwind

Replying to OP: MC username: Celwind

Zac

Sheriff

@Celwind:Okay youre set

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Zac, are you going to be on today or tomorrow?

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:yeah, ill be on tonight

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

Cool, I feel like doing some large scale building so I need you to set me to creative.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

Zac, can you add me to the realm? I'm not sure I'm in. My profile name is 'AbsoluteZilch'.

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:Sorry cannon think i missed you

Zac

Sheriff

@absolutezilch:and youre set

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

Yeah, are you going to be on today at all?

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:Im back from work so ill be on all of tonight
well periodically tonight

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

Ok, hopefully we catch each other.

Incidentally, who pushed my button? The sign clearly said "Don't push this button." I know someone did.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@cannonofdoom:
Click to play

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:Oh cannon where art thou

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

I have been off and on. We need to just set up a specific time.

B0r1ng

@cannonofdoom:

CHAT Image

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@B0r1ng:

That movie was objectively terrible, but I enjoyed it anyway. The shame. ...

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: is that the one where time is currency

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

Yup.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

I'm not real partial to being told what I can and cannot build, so I probably won't keep coming on if I am going to be pestered about what I am building or where it's being built.

B0r1ng

@cannonofdoom: How dare you be free-spirited. This is Minecraft damn it!

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: who is telling you what you can and can't build

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

That guy that was on yesterday. He leveled that glowstone tower, and then admonished me that something I was building wasn't "serious" enough before I was even 1/3 done with it.

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: what was his name he has no power to tell you what to make we want everyone to be creative but we don't want people greefing and destroying other people's builds

B0r1ng

@deadshadow: It was probably that fucker deadshadow.

deadshadow

foking furry

@B0r1ng: naw he is too much of a pussy to fuck with people's shit

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@deadshadow:

I honestly don't remember.

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: well if it happens again tell me or zac because that shit ain't cool you have no limits on what to make just don't break other people's stuff

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Or make your stuff break other peoples stuff... Grief tricking aint cool.

Zac

Sheriff

Sorry that happened cannon, just let me know if it happens again

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Just saying, if anyone wants the "on the rails" achievement, then go into pound town and follow the stone brick pathway.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@cannonofdoom: Well, that guy is an NGF.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Here's the offensive structure. I wanted to experiment with lighting. This building is straight behind my house about 150 blocks.

CHAT Image

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom:
>wow
>many offence
>such feels
>plox remove

naw keep it it looks fine

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@cannonofdoom: That looks cool.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@oilfire30:

Thanks. I think it looks kind of awful, but it's an experiment, not an art piece. XD

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Man, some guy just removed the free public bondage constraints in poundtown and the painting hiding it. Fixed now though. Someones screwing with other peoples works of art on the server.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

I dropped a rotating lighthouse on top of Pound Town Station. I hope that's okay.

CHAT Image

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:Damn that looks good

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: that's cool

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Added an access door and a failsafe button to restart the mechanism in case the server lags it off.

Can I be given op access so I can use command blocks? I was thinking of installing a spleef or cactice arena. Need command blocks for spleef definitely, and I would like to set up teleports from the central hub to make it easy.

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:done

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Spleef is up and running and can be reached from a pressure plate in PT Station.

I will be building Cactice next. Are there any other suggestions of games you guys want to see?

Hey guys. So I haven't been on here (CHAT in general) for a long time, because my laptop has been broken. But maybe you've noticed me making a slow and gradual return? I would like to partake in the crafting.
I have plenty of mc experience, but never used realms. Can I please have a step by step instructional guide on how to get involved? I will thanks you with my crafting skills

deadshadow

foking furry

@1: sure we just need your minecraft username

Jensen198. Is there really nothing else I need to do?

B0r1ng

@1: A request for your soul will be mailed to you soon.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

CHAT Image
CHAT Image
CHAT Image

Zac

Sheriff

@1:nope thats it! you just need to go to the realms tab and there should be an invite

@Zac: Oh sweet! Are there any rules? Have you been on adventure this whole time?

@1: Never mind, turned around and there they were...

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

CHAT Image

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@cannonofdoom: I think only ops can access the chest due to it being too close to the default spawn area. I made another one for non-ops.

Zac

Sheriff

@oilfire30:I edited spawn protection so everyone should be able to access the first box

Zac

Sheriff

@1:Next time you log in your gamemode will be creative

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Deady, I'm sorry again for accidentally tp'ing you into walls and stuff. My bad.

Command Block responsibly, kids!

deadshadow

foking furry

@cannonofdoom: it's ok good thing i have op status

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Seriously now, whoever keeps removing the public bondage please stop. Getting really annoying now and the joke was dead the first time you removed it so just stop, please.

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: where is that

@Zac: I refuse to use creative. But don't worry. I now know where to go to step on a pad and change my game mode. Because apparently you can do that in minecraft now.

deadshadow

foking furry

@1: thank cannonofdoom for that and his knowledge of command script

Zac

Sheriff

thank you cannon

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

I live to serve, M'Lord.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: In poundtown, there is a bunch of mossy cobblestone with a door, next to the mayors office and library.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

CHAT Image

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@cannonofdoom: Thanks dude!!!

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

I'm Interested in making a Griffball arena, but I'm trying to figure out how to do it with the "keep inventory" issue. Obviously if you don't drop the ball when you die it would be tough to steal it.

@oilfire30: You're welcome. :)

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:I can just turn that off

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@Zac:

I wouldn't want to inconvenience everyone else just for one game.

Zac

Sheriff

@cannonofdoom:mostly everyone is in creative

Zac

Sheriff

zombie invasion crisis 2015 is taken care of

Zac

Sheriff

Poundtown's "Castille De Paris" is up and running.
Find a room, board is cheap

deadshadow

foking furry

@Zac: fuck france

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

So, Griffball is taking forever. I'm sorry. I'm doing it as fast as I can. Spleef and Cactice only took me about 3 hours each, but Griffball is way more complicated. Here's a small section of the commands I have to implement, and I have to do some redstone on top of this, including comparators and some kind of sand drop system to end the game after one team reaches 5 scores.

Give armor to players
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Red] slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Color:16711680}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Red] slot.armor.chest leather_chestplate 1 0 {display:{Color:16711680}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Red] slot.armor.legs leather_leggings 1 0 {display:{Color:16711680}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Red] slot.armor.feet leather_boots 1 0 {display:{Color:16711680}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Blue] slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Color:255}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Blue] slot.armor.chest leather_chestplate 1 0 {display:{Color:255}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Blue] slot.armor.legs leather_leggings 1 0 {display:{Color:255}}
/replaceitem entity @a[team=Blue] slot.armor.feet leather_boots 1 0 {display:{Color:255}}
Gravity Hammers
/give @a[team=Red] diamond_axe 1 0 {display:{Name:"Gravity Hammer"},ench:[{id:16,lvl:5},{id:19,lvl:3}]
/give @a[team=Blue] diamond_axe 1 0 {display:{Name:"Gravity Hammer"},ench:[{id:16,lvl:5},{id:19,lvl:3}]
/scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] item {Item:{minecraft:leather_helmet,Count:1}}
/scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] item {Item:{minecraft:leather_chestplate,Count:1}}
/scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] item {Item:{minecraft:leather_leggings,Count:1}}
/scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] item {Item:{id:leather_boots,Count:1}}
Summon the Ball
/summon Item -597 64 264 {Item:{id:minecraft:magma_cream,Count:1,tag:{display:{Name:"Griffball"}}}}
/testfor @p {Inventory:[{id:minecraft:magma_cream,tag:{display:{Name:"Griffball"}}}]}
/scoreboard objectives add hasBall dummy
/scoreboard players set @a[team=Red] hasBall 0
/scoreboard players set @a[team=Blue] hasBall 0
/scoreboard players set @a[team=Red,score_hasBall=0] hasBall 1 {Inventory:[{id:"minecraft:magma_cream"}]}
/scoreboard players set @a[team=Blue,score_hasBall=0] hasBall 1 {Inventory:[{id:"minecraft:magma_cream"}]}
/testfor @a[score_hasBall=1] {Inventory:[{id:"minecraft:magma_cream"}]}
/scoreboard players set @a[score_hasBall=1] hasBall 0
/replaceitem entity @p[score_hasBall=1] slot.armor.head leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Color:}}

Jakalarf

This is giving me horrible flashbacks of my university programming class

deadshadow

foking furry

@Jakalarf: tell me about it im taking a C one right now and fuck that shit

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Took me an hour to realize the reason the forced armor wasn't turning blue was because I had the word Color capitalized in all the commands. MC commands are really finicky sometimes that way. Sometimes capitalization matters, sometimes not.

So I got the armor coded in, so if you're on a team it will constantly replace your armor with leather armor of the team's color. Next is "Gravity Hammers" and I still have to work out the score bullcrap. I'm also going to try to make it so whoever is carrying the ball will have orange armor, but only while carrying the ball. I also have to configure a clocked set of commands that will hopefully constantly delete dropped armor and weapons in the arena, but not delete the ball. Wheeeeeee.

I think once I get it completed I will post a Youtube vid explaining how it's done, because none of the Youtube guides are for Vanilla 1.8, they're all for Tekkit and Bukkit.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Sombody STILL keeps on removing the free bondage. Serously, stop it, the joke is just getting old and annoying now.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@oilfire30:

Give me cords and I can protect it. Just make sure it's built exactly how you want it to stay.

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: just put it in my sex shack

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Where is that?
@cannonofdoom: protect between: -208 52 217 and -214 55 206

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: the diamond and lapus house

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Just a question, can I build a portal to the end? I would like to go to the end so that I can get the achievements for it, and other than "diamonds to you" those are the last achievements I need.

Zac

Sheriff

@oilfire30:Knock yourself out

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@oilfire30:

There should be a tp pad in the central station which will take you to the portal, and I have put a button in the end to spawn the dragon.

Additionally, I made it so that anyone entering the dungeon area you specified will be put into survival, and have 100% mining fatigue (can't break blocks). The clock I put it on updates 20 times a second, so even if they are super fast typers they won't be able to switch themselves out of survival unless they leave the area.

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: there is one under the mayor's office

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Progress on Griffball, slowly but surely.

Reworked the clocks on the armor and "Gravity Hammers" so they will only be off a person for less than a tenth of a second if they try to remove them or throw them down. Set "ready pads" in the team rooms. Both teams must declare ready for the game to start, which also means there must be at least two players to begin the game at all.

Still to do:
Create the clock to put orange armor on whoever is holding the ball.
Ensure spawnpoints inside the arena for each team.
Create the scoring pads, and set to remove and respawn the ball after each score.
Create the clock to erase dropped armor and axes as soon as a player dies.
Create a score counter to end the game after 5 points, clear all teams and tp everyone out of the arena at game end.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Something has happened in the temple of Butts, its true treasures have just been awakened, however for those in survival, finding these treasures may prove a challenge.

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: when did we have a butt temple

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Near your tower in poundtown, there is a path to the right. Follow that path until there is a staircase leading down. Down those steps is the temple of butts.

deadshadow

foking furry

@oilfire30: oh that's what's it's called its funny

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Is it me, or has the server been really unresponsive recently, I can't even turn on/off a lever without having to reconnect.

Zac

Sheriff

@oilfire30:Yeah i dont know whats up

deadshadow

foking furry

@Zac: yea i have had the same problem

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

I was just on and didn't have any issues. Perhaps it was just a hiccup?

You must be signed in to reply.