Sign in

I forgot my password.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends

CricketDX

So I thought this would be a nice change of pace. I want to know if any of you have someone special in your lives. If you do and care to share a little about yourself, than great! If not feel free to post a forever alone picture or something that indicates you don't really give a fuck.

Tips and "tips" on how you think people can get a boyfriend or girlfriend and what to do with them if you have them are also something amusing that we could look forward to in this topic.

I will go first seeing as I don't think people are too inclined to share otherwise.

You can skip this next part if you don't want to read about me in fact I recommend it because I don't think anyone will want to.

I have known my girlfriend for about 5 years now, but we weren't officially dating until about a month ago. If you wanted to say I got friend-zoned hard, twas not the case. I didn't really start talking to her until about 3 years ago and we are both fairly shy people. I went to prom with her for both junior and senior year. I knew she liked me and I liked her, but I never had the guts to say that we should be dating. Crazy right? We hung out more than average was to be expected of friends and their were just so many chances I could have said something earlier, but I never did. I thought so many times that I could, especially right before she was leaving for basic training over the summer. I knew she would have appreciated that hard time for her knowing that she had more than a friend in me.

After she got back I started talking to her every week on the phone on Sundays. She doesn't have much to say, but I do my best to tell her everything that I have been up to, even if it is just boring classes at this point I know it is becoming ridiculous to say we are not dating. I mean who talks to their high school friends every week for over an hour when you are in college?

So one week, I finally grow the balls and tell her it is ridiculous to say that we are not dating. She agrees and I think she was glad that I was finally able to state that. I do miss her every day and just love talking to her. I also am very glad to see her when I get the chance even if all we do is watch movies and be embarrassed by our families.
********************************************************************************

Long story short it is great thing to be able to share your experiences and stories with another person. Anyone wish to share tips and tricks and also "tips" and "tricks" of having boyfriends and girlfriends? Stories are good to if you are willing

57 Replies

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

OP is an NGF.

CricketDX

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Eeyup that I am

iNfinity_boi

Relationship? U kno your talking to the internet rite

CricketDX

Replying to iNfinity_boi: Meh I figured I could get some troll advice at the bare minimum

KimmyJ

King Chad

There is a girl out there that I'd wish to be with. Mercy. FappingBlackGuy and Placekov would know.

swiggapigga

Wat am girl???

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to CricketDX: Let it go. All of it. Everything. Close your eyes. What do you find? Ask yourself what the problem is. You won't get an answer. Why won't you? Because there never was a problem to begin with.

If doing this doesn't help you sublimate into a state of serenity, you have to learn how to live inside yourself and live through yourself before you can even begin to think you can live inside what lies beyond yourself and through that.

(Troll Advice)

KimmyJ

King Chad

A tip? Try to talk to girls with the same sense of humor as you. Since my comedy arsenal consists of loud noises and Spongebob references I associate myself with girls who find that funny. When all else fails, humor is your friend.

iNfinity_boi

Replying to KimmyJ: i do that to

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Bitches like wizards.

(Real Advice)

iNfinity_boi

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: wizards get the bitches moist and the nigger hard

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Listen... It's right after Halloween, so this shit is fresh in everyone's minds. You know those slutty witch costumes and what they do to your penis when you see hot bitches wearing them?

Bitches experience the same when they see wizards, only threefold.

Patjay

no

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: I bet that Starswirl gets all the mares.

placekov

You bet I have a girlfriend. My advice would be the same as kimmy's. Use humour

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Get that bitch a wand.

Bitches love wands... in their vaginas.

Bello

The only thing I care about is my dog Muy.

iNfinity_boi

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: gotta give then a vibration spell

aWSOMN360

My advice would be to just let thing take there course.

PS its 12:00 at night and my thinking compactity is currently at 0.5% usual.

placekov

Replying to aWSOMN360: Yeah, you right

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

CHAT Image

Bello

Replying to FappingBlackGuy:Basic life.

sonny88p

real advice: get a datebook, write down all the dates that are important to her and check it almost every day

sonny88p

real advice: when getting her a gift, buy 2 gifts. if she didn't like the first one give her the second one and say the first one was a joke

sonny88p

real advice: when you come home to her don't just go to the tv, go to her and hug her, maybe even ask her how her day was

sonny88p

real advice: turn down the many offers of sex you get from other women

Bello

Replying to sonny88p:No way.

sonny88p

real advice: remember the things she gets emotional about and plan things around it, for example if she had a certain teddybear when she was young buy her one just like it and tell her that she once said it and that you remembered it

cho1x

Replying to sonny88p: Good at questions, good at advice!

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to cho1x: Kiss dick.

sonny88p

Replying to cho1x:I am a man of many talents

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to sonny88p: Better not be caught saying that by Liam Neesons or you'll get straight tooken.

Dylon

IB CREW

Find someone that's not a little bitch.

sonny88p

real advice: do not be drunk around her, slightly buzzed is ok, but never drunk

sonny88p

real advice: if you are feeling unhappy (not about her), talk to her about it (but don't complain). You will feel better and she will feel very included in your life.

deadshadow

foking furry

if you're planning on finding someone start first with making female friends that way you can learn for them how girls work as for a dating advise don't lie and don't be a complete jackass also not a good idea to send nudes to eachother it can and will fuck you over if the relation ship goes south

Nycole

Relationships? GAAAAAYYY

CricketDX

Replying to Nycole: How ironic

krog_mlp

Sure is a lot of virgin in here

ftl101

Just play this 24/7 you'll soon get all the bitches!
CHAT Image

Bartek

CHAT Image

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Nycole: Yeah you right.

Nycole

Replying to CricketDX: ironic how?

risaxis

BANNED

read the title and all i thought was something noone on this website has

Patjay

Replying to risaxis:Mostly you though.

Nycole

Still waiting to know how it is ironic....

Neal

ROLF

CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

CHAT Image

Tereall

Shout out to Sahara

Zombifaction

I've gotten all of my girlfriends by dating emotional fucked up girls who view me as a father figure because I'm older than them and have a beard.

It's not a great way but it works.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

This shit was three weeks ago?

Is anyone else noticing that time isn't being linear anymore?

gutser

My love life is like the Sahara desert it's dry and lonely

Bartek

Replying to gutser:
CHAT Image

Deleted user

CHAT Image

Peter

Pro Tip: Don't scream 'sex' at them, they don't appreciate it.

krog_mIp

I want to thank this thread, you actually gave me confidence to ask out my best friend Brian.

CricketDX

Replying to krog_mIp: You are most welcome

You must be signed in to reply.