Sign in

I forgot my password.

Is three pieces of bread a bread sandwic

aushwitzJewPusy

CHAT Image
this has been a debate for three years at my school.

58 Replies

aushwitzJewPusy

English is hard.

Jade

THIS IS DEEP

Zac

Sheriff

Yes it is

B0r1ng

Yes. Whenever I buy a loaf of sliced bread I always wonder why it's not called "Sorted Bread Sandwiches."

deadshadow

foking furry

no, bead is not a sandwich filler

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

the beauty of language is that words can mean whatever you want

deadshadow

foking furry

@TheXRayFactor:
CHAT Image i take it you read this book

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@deadshadow:
never heard of it

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

For three years, eh? Hope the middle year made better filling than bread.

This is only tricky because there's only bread in the middle. However, if there were other fillings like peanut butter or jelly between the layers of bread in a triple bread sandwich, it would definitely still be called a sandwich.

Also, a bread sandwich? That must be what death tastes like.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@deadshadow: I have my friend.

I have.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I wouldn't classify that as a Sandwich. Here's a discussion about what classifies a sandwich.
Click to play

TenaciousTuttle

6/10 Art Guy

The answer is deep in your heart.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@absolutezilch: It's very dry.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Would the bread in the middle be buttered?

Memorible

depends is there applesauce

Parks

Ass To Ass

GUYS IT'S JUST THREE PIECES OF BREAD, THAT'S ALL!

B0r1ng

@Parks: But it might not be! That middle slice of bread could make it a bread sandwich.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@Parks: You're right. Bread should be wet.

Jade

CHAT Image

it can be wheatever you want it to be.

deadshadow

foking furry

CHAT Image

Parks

Ass To Ass

@EnlightenedOne: That looks great.

ghostface

Reference

I like this thread

Jade

@ghostface: I like this bread.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@EnlightenedOne: I don't watch the Walking Dead

Parks

Ass To Ass

@absolutezilch: It gets better during the third season. The Comic is consistently great.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Parks: comics are great

Parks

Ass To Ass

@deadshadow: In general, they are.

Nmoz

Replying to OP: what a coincidence, the amount of pieces of bread is the same as the amount of years you have been debating thatCHAT Image

aushwitzJewPusy

i mean im a junior in high school so yeah 3 years

Parks

Ass To Ass

@aushwitzJewPusy: Good shit.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Depends if the bread has butter?

B0r1ng

Never Forget! Actually fuck it, this thread is pretty forgettable.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@B0r1ng: Pretty much.

JumboWario

No

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

No, you just have a very small loaf of bread

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

If 2 of the slices are buttered, with a non-buttered slice in the middle, then yes it is a bread sandwich. If that is not the case, then it is just 3 slices of bread.

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

We are in agreement that for it to be a sandwhich it has to have a non bread filler between the slices.

Jade

What if they are different type of bread? Like If I put a slice of white bread inside a flatbread with nothing else.

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

@EnlightenedOne:then you're just mentally handicapped

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@forecep42: He's technically right. "A sandwich is a food item consisting of one or more types of food placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein two or more pieces of bread serve as a container or wrapper for some other food." - Wikipedia.

By that logic, my previous theory is false, however EnlightenedOne's theory is correct as it is a different type of food inside the flatbread. So, let me ask you this: Are you technically our bitch considering that you were so cocky about your answer?

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

@oilfire30:Bread inside of bread, not really a different type of food. Also you still repeatedly fail to link despite making the thread about it. So you're kind of your own bitch.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@forecep42: A: That was 1 time. B: It was 2 types of bread, not just bread. C: If I am my own bitch, isn't that a good thing as I am in 100% controll of my body. D: I havn't failed in linking since that thread, with the exception of this thread right here but that was because I forgot to copy the youtube code, that wasn't even a link anyway.

Also, do you even know what flatbread is? It's not sliced bread, meaning it's 2 different kinds of food in a flatbread bread sandwich.

BUT I will agree on you in the sense of if it was just 3 pieces of sliced bread, it would just be 3 pieces of bread.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

How about this, since nobody can agree on an answer, lets make it a poll.

Is 3 slices of bread a bread sandwich?
  1. Yes
  2. No

Poll has been closed.

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

NO

aushwitzJewPusy

im surprise that this is still a thing

aushwitzJewPusy

we have ended this while ago

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

@aushwitzJewPusy:then why'd you revive it

Parks

Ass To Ass

@forecep42: oilfire revived it.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: I wanted to show my point. Whether or not you agree or dissagree is not important.

Also, if you felt compelled to post somewhere just because you dissagree with sombody, then you need to grow the fuck up (not talking about you Parks, don't wory).

BTW to forcep, why are you soo agressive about something like this. Not cool calling people mentaly handicapped dude.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: Because it's not a fucking sandwich, all of you fucks are wrong!

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: Well, here's the thing. Acording to the poll, you and 2 other members are in the minority of people who don't think that 3 pieces of bread is a bread sandwhich.

And why can't people accept eachothers opinions on chat? I highly respect and understand Forceps opinion (even though he was being a bit melodramatic about it, but whatever) that it is not a sandwhich, and I accept and understand your opinion too. I just can't understand why you 2 can't act the same way about the majority that thinks differantly. I'm not saying you have to believe us and our opinion, just accept it that's all I (and I presume everyone else) wants.

Parks

Ass To Ass

The bigger question here is; would any of you eat a "Bread" sandwich?

@oilfire30: It's pretty simple six people are straight up wrong. I'm fine and am pretty good at respecting other peoples opinions, but we are talking about dumb shit right now.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: Thank you for undestanding. And also, just to say I did it, MAYBE I would eat a Bread "sandwich".

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: Would you go out and make a bread sandwich though?

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: I would only do it if I had nothing to do. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME SANDWHICH BRUSHING GOING ON!!!
CHAT Image

forecep42

Rin=Waifu

why did you revive this

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@forecep42: Cause I can. Keep in mind that the argument is over and I personally hope that it doesn't start again.

You must be signed in to reply.