Sign in

I forgot my password.

R.I.P Robin Williams

Zathandrapus

So Robin Williams died.
Thoughts?

20 Replies

JohnStephen

It's a very sad thing that has happened. I've always been a fan of him. He was also a fellow Evangelion fan, which means we were pretty much bros. I was in a Skype call with two friends when one of them told me about it just as news broke. I didn't believe him at first, I don't think it's the first time his death has been reported. It really hit me when I saw the reputable sources reporting it on the Google search. The cause of death was even more saddening. Hopefully this will help open people's eyes to depression and suicide, it's a massive problem and so much can be done about it.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

My mum deals with depression. It's a scary thought when such a beloved personality dealt with the same things that my mum shows symptoms of, albeit a more serious version of it. He was a great guy and I only knew him from his stand-up and a few small movie roles here and there. One thing's for sure though; he'll be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

rip never forget

CHAT Image

Eckstorm125

The StarLord

CHAT Image Best supporting actor of Good Will Hunting.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I'm not a huge fan of some of the movies he's been in, but a couple of the his Standups I've seen are some of the funniest fucking things I've heard. It's really sad.

TenaciousTuttle

6/10 Art Guy

P.I.P. in R.I.P.

B0r1ng

The entertainment industry has lost a great man. And as someone who chose to name his daughter Zelda, I believe someone who stayed in touch with modern culture is gone as well. I wish his loved ones well right now.

dark2jungle

Heil Hydra

CHAT Image

He will be missed.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

We miss you Robin Williams, Rest in Peace

Superdupregg

RIP❤️
CHAT Image

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

"Oh captain, my captain."

Savis117

Meat-Spinner

CHAT Image

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@B0r1ng:
CHAT Image

never forget

Zac

Sheriff

He will be missed

Capt_Korea13

KimJungUn

CHAT Image

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

@TheXRayFactor: Who is that? She's pretty cute.

Mike

OVERLORD

@FappingBlackGuy:
It literally says in the file name.

Eckstorm125

The StarLord

@Capt_Korea13: That movie was amazing

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@FappingBlackGuy: Supposedly it's Zelda Fitzgerald... Supposedly.

ghostface

Reference

It did not bother it much

You must be signed in to reply.