Sign in

I forgot my password.

Black ops 2

Bello

Any one kinda exited the cod franchise makes good games and mike is dumb for thinking its a bad game it's just too
Popular.

47 Replies

SoralovesKairi

im pretty excited! the only cod game ive ever played was cod 4 and a little of black ops. but i hope to get BO2

aStingyMiser

Popularity doesn't make it good. Though mass hipster-hatred doesn't make it bad. Personally, I'm indifferent. Let the fans enjoy their game. That said, if they start to overstay their welcome and people mindlessly fanboy over the series... a few discussions need to be had.

SpartanJason

Not getting it, though I want it for the Nazi Zombies. The COD franchise is sort of cartoon-y in my opinion.

Bello

Replying to SpartanJason:It's anice mixture of both silly and serious but not too serious that it's depressing.

Twaddle

It's not that the COD franchise is bad, it's just that they've been releasing the same game for five years.

Zackizzle

The last good COD was Black Ops.

aWSOMN360

Good series. No money. No get

aWSOMN360

man it sucks

Patjay

Replying to Zackizzle: by that do you mean "MW3 sucks"?

I don't think "it's to popular," is the reason people don't like it.

walter-white

im only excited for grand theft auto 5 and fighting is magic.
Every other game doesnt exist in my opinion

Patjay

Replying to walter-white: Halo 4?

Zackizzle

Replying to Patjay: Yep, that game was just a terrible map pack with Two hours of cinematics that they call a campaign.

walter-white

Replying to Patjay:
no xbox360 coon.
ps3 master race!!

Jason

Won't get Black Ops 2...Because I like good games.

KimmyJ

King Chad

I am not a huge fan of Call of Duty or their fan base. That said, I've bought every CoD since Call of Duty 3 but I finally learned my lesson after MW3. Now that I think about it, I'm not really looking forward to any new games. I'm just trying to catch up on ones I missed (Deus Ex: Human Revolution YEAH! 5x).

gutser

Nope Black Ops was the worst game I ever bought and I actually said to myself i'm never buying another CoD game again and so far i've upheld that but
Halo 4 now that's gonna be an amazing game (I really hope so)

MyBodyIsReady

COD went downhill a long time ago, it's overly repetitive, COD 4 was good because it was something new and innovative, now they just keep doing the same shit over and over.

Dylon

IB CREW

I think Call of Duty can be fun. The generic CoD player is extremely annoying, and their hardcores are a lot worse. That can be said about hardcores for any game, but these guys are slightly more so.
I might buy the game if the opportunity arises, but it's not at the top of my list.

jiffylube

I've always been a COD fanboy at heart so of course I'm getting it.

iNfinity_boi

The first COD i played was black ops. I loved it and never stopped loving it (Multiplayer and Zombies).At the time I was oblivious to the fact that they put one out every year cuz i was new to the franchise. When i hear about MW3 i was exited cuz i get to play another COD. When i got MW3 i was exited...for about a half a year. I got really bored after 5 matches a day. Including Spec ops. I started only playing if my friends asked me to play.The first thing i noticed s was it was easier than Black ops. Then i notice Interchange sucks. Then i notices Downturn sucks. Knowing that i never bought any DLC cuz i didn't hate any original black ops map which is why i got every DLC for Black ops. Out of all those DLC maps i hated 2. Hazard and Berlin Wall. I already pre-ordered Blops 2. If there is a MW4 i will not get it. I lost my MW3 and i dont even care.

Patjay

Replying to Zackizzle: So I guess that means you've already played the entire campaign, and some multiplayer?

Bello

I mean yolo right.

Zackizzle

Replying to Patjay: Yeah, I like to give stuff a chance before I form an opinion.

iNfinity_boi

Its so cash.

Bello

Replying to iNfinity_boi:Hmm it's looking the same from everyone but I think you have had less experience with mms's.

iNfinity_boi

Replying to Bello: I don't understand. WHY DON'T I UNDERSTAND!!!

jiffylube

THE SERVERS ARE DOWN WTF!?

Bello

Replying to jiffylube:Haha you pizza shit!

jiffylube

Replying to Bello: MW3 DID BETTER THAN THIS!

Pat_RedHawk

Cod just sucks in general..... HALO 4!!!

Pat_RedHawk

more like black COCKS #awkwardlaugh

risaxis

BANNED

Gaylo 4 or cod black cocks or ass ass in cum 3

risaxis

BANNED

im just joshin halo 4 looks AWESOME and cod sucks but multiplayer is alright.

krog_mlp

CoD sucks only scrubs and douchebags play it

JAH

Replying to krog_mlp:
I am not personally a big fan of the fps genre and yes there are a lot of scrubs and douchebags on multiplayer.
But Cod Blops 1 was a very good game, and there are heaps of cool people who play zombies.

Deleted user

Each new game does feel a little too similar to the one before it.

And I don't really like Call of Duty, so I won't be buying Black Ops 2.

Simple as that. No Hate here.

jiffylube

So much hate

JAH

CHAT Image

SpartanJason

Saw a video of it on Youtube, and my suspicions were confirmed. te futuristic parts look like a really bad version of Halo 4, and zombies is EXACTLY the same, it looks like DLC.

Well, I guess I am not getting it after all.

Finn

They make the exact same game every year and they're not even that good to begin with. Do not want.

jiffylube

This game is no fun :/

Zackizzle

Sweet unboxing I did.
Click to play

jiffylube

Replying to Zackizzle: That was pretty funny

Zackizzle

Replying to jiffylube:There's a lot of fake excitement in my voice, you can tell from all the 'aw man's.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Zackizzle: It needs about 100% more 'Gee Wilikers's.

jiffylube

Replying to Zackizzle: too many boxes

Zackizzle

Replying to jiffylube:To many people disliking my video. Must be jealous because we got the Really Hard Edition.

You must be signed in to reply.