Sign in

I forgot my password.

GTA V Social Club for CHAT

CyroWolf

I have made a Social Club for CHAT called the Red Claw Dragons. Feel free to join if you'd like.

247 Replies

MLP_JoshF

@Chenzo: You're stuck there too? I've been at this fuzzy screen for like 15 minutes.

Mozzla94

so they should have fixed this by now right?

MLP_JoshF

@Mozzla94: Nope, I'm still at this fuzzy screen. I'm just gonna wait until later tonight.

forcep

BANNED

it'd be great if launching session actually launched the session

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

Currently updating. Don't think I have anyone here on my XBL friends list. My gamertag is MrFozzilla, in case anyone wants to send a request.

MLP_JoshF

@MrFozzilla: Good luck trying to get past the first race.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

@MLP_JoshF: WELP. This sounds like fun.

MLP_JoshF

@MrFozzilla: Yep! I'm just gonna wait until later tonight and try again.

s34n_h

i joined! woo hoo!!!

ghostface

Reference

I wanna join

ItalianBadger

Who thinks it'll be cleared up around 12am tonight? May be the only time I can get on

MLP_JoshF

@italianbadger: Not likely, I'd guess it'd take about a full day to get worked out.

forcep

BANNED

this shit is impossible to join

Overt_Ode

Glad I didn't try yet. I'm busy as fuck anyways, so if it's better to wait, I'm waiting.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

We need a better emblem.

CyroWolf

I'm trying to make sure that all requests to join get an invite, but the R* site is pretty sketchy lately.

@cannonofdoom: If someone makes a better one, then I'll make it the official one.

ItalianBadger

The Crew has gotten so big! How are we going to manage?!

This is so exciting

CyroWolf

@italianbadger: Apparently Mike name-dropped it on IB101, and that's why I got that random influx of 15 or so join requests.

ItalianBadger

@CyroWolf: Well obviously 50 people aren't active on here lol. RED CLAW DRAGON$ 4 LYFE...I actually don't know what this will do for online. Do we actually roll as a crew?

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@italianbadger:

You have an option to join crew that are online, so whenever you start an online game just select that option and you'll be rolling with your homies.

ItalianBadger

@cannonofdoom: That is so legit. I really want to be online...maybe in 2 hours

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@italianbadger: Well I don't think the crew has enough money to afford any actual vehicles. Luckily, these fine folks sold me this car.
CHAT Image
We just got to paint it and all of us can fit in it. We're gonna be so fucking pimp.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

First race was pretty easy. Lamar basically gave it up

ItalianBadger

@Redblood801: That is hysterical :D

privatejoenes

I made an emblem! I'll post it to the crew if you guys like it.
 Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

do you like?
  1. y
  2. n

Poll has been closed.

Jakalarf

@Redblood801: they'll never see it coming.

Shannon

Queen

:'(
Huh. We can’t seem to load this image.

forcep

BANNED

@Jakalarf:what are we a bunch of juggalos

ItalianBadger

@privatejoenes: I like it...except for fluttershy.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@italianbadger:

CHAT Image

ItalianBadger

@Chenzo: So did the race. Lost because I fell onto the highway. Now I'm at a fuzzy screen.

ItalianBadger

I also think I unintentionally made myself black

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

@italianbadger:

This is annoying, isn't it?

ItalianBadger

@cannonofdoom: I actually got connected after reentering. I just don't wanna play alone and I still have the story to beat...

KorporalKitty

PAM

I took ages making some one then when I went in game I was just a bald guy in a white shirt with red ear protectors/noiseblockers on.

Mozzla94

it still doesn't work for me

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Chenzo: So it's more than likely that I'll be playing with IRL friends this Friday, assuming it'll even work. But hopefully I'll be able to roll wit ya guyz soon.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@CyroWolf: They're a bunch of bandwagon hoppers.

I finally listened to the latest episode today, so that's why I'm bringing it up again.

FlygonNick

I just got GTA V for the PS3, not that anyone on here cares or even has a PS3. :D

Shannon

Queen

@FlygonNick: welp! i have ps3 but i have GTA 4. because i figured no one i know has ps3 so no point in getting a new game

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

@Shannon: Same reason I got GTA V for 360 instead.

Shannon

Queen

@MrFozzilla: i dont have a 360. long story short my dad listened to my brother who claimed ps3 was best console. when in reality, since i'm the only one who uses it, he should have come to me.

forcep

BANNED

got to play with mike

ItalianBadger

@forcep: We honestly need to make a playdate though....doing a new thread now.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@forcep: Because that's an accomplishment.

BritBrony

I made a request

forcep

BANNED

@Chenzo:it is

You must be signed in to reply.