Sign in

I forgot my password.

GTA V Social Club for CHAT

CyroWolf

I have made a Social Club for CHAT called the Red Claw Dragons. Feel free to join if you'd like.

247 Replies

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

noice

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

It's here, if anyone wants to join.

• +1
CyroWolf

The url thing is apparently broken for me, but Spongey has it linked for you.

KorporalKitty

PAM

The nick name korporal_kitty is already taken FML

JiffyLoob

What do we even do?

Overtoad

Everyone change your avatar to "ORPHANS" (under The Warriors). Or we could change to "The Furies" and pretend it says "The Furries."

CyroWolf

@JiffyLoob: It populates your world with people in your crews (the social clubs) first, so you are instantly in a game with them. You also get bonuses in the game for being part of them.

JiffyLoob

@CyroWolf: Well that sounds really cool.

Overtoad

Who's Dylpickle78?

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

Love the motto.

Deleted user

I requested to join. I dunno if that worked or not

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@Overtoad: JiffyLoob.

• +1
CyroWolf

@MadBadCoyote: It did.

KorporalKitty

PAM

I'm da muscle, lol. worst muscle ever

Neal

ROLF

I'm thinking I'm going to get it. So I'll join.
Ediut: It won't let me just use my name. So I'll put Nealuigi

DashingRainbow

I sent a request, I'll probably get the game eventually.
apparently DashingRainbow contains a banned word so I'm CinnamonPanda

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@DashingRainbow: 2dashing4them

• +1
DashingRainbow

@SpongeyGString:
can't handle my dashing

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@DashingRainbow: So fucking dashing.
CHAT Image

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@Redblood801: don't bring chenzo into this.

Deleted user

@CyroWolf:
yay, ok.

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@M4xwell: Yeah, you right. Time for me tokill myself... again.

Jakalarf

i sent a request to join, lets bring the ruckus into GTA V!

Insanity_Trials

Whisper Kick

I sent a request. Most likely not going to get GTA 5 immediately, but within 3 weeks at absolute worst.

ItalianBadger

I sent a request...I think I'm going to get the game. Within the first 2 weeks of being available. So unlike me...Saints Row 4 will have to wait a bit

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

I might get GTA V when I'm not so busy with college, so the rest of you guys can just point at me and ridicule me on how I don't have the game and it sucks to be me and I should cry in the corner and kill myself and etc.

I will send a request 13 hours from now when I am playing the game!

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@1: Brag about it why doncha?

CyroWolf

@Redblood801: If it makes you feel any better, as of right now, I don't have the money for it. So it'll probably be a month or so before I have it myself despite being the creator of the group.

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@CyroWolf: I have the money, I just don't have the time. I would also get it for PC, so I probably wouldn't be able to play with most you. I'm the worst crew member ever... *assumes fetal position*

Jakalarf

sweet im in the crew, i kind of wish more people would join so i wouldn't be the only one at the very bottom of the hierarchy. CHAT Image

ItalianBadger

Okay, officially have the game! WOO!!

CyroWolf

I still need to wait on digital download for me to get it, otherwise, I'll probably have Gavin Syndrome. (Will attempt to test if physical copy works before digital comes out, though.)

https://twitter.com/GavinFree/status/380142999327346688

bigteddybear93

This game is way too good

Deleted user

@Jakalarf:
Whoa, I didn't notice that stuff. What does each level do?

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@M4xwell:

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

add me

forcep

BANNED

@forcep: enjoying the game so far

Jakalarf

@MadBadCoyote: it gives you more privliges within the crew crew hierarchy if you click on the little "i" next to each title you will see what privileges each title gets.

forcep

BANNED

I demand a promotion

KorporalKitty

PAM

I demand forcep does not get a promotion

Wrex

nigga, you better accept my request to join

KorporalKitty

PAM

@Wrex:Click to play

forcep

BANNED

I demand another promotion

bigteddybear93

I'd like for my request to be accepted please....

bigteddybear93

oh nevermind ... it was

DashingRainbow

whoa. why the hell did I get demoted to muscle?

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@DashingRainbow: Yeah, I should be the only muscle this gang needs.

bigteddybear93

@DashingRainbow: because muscle is the heart of the crew, the most important part of the crew

CyroWolf

Sorry if it was taking a bit for requests to be accepted the past couple days. The site has been down a lot, I was at a concert yesterday, and was out seeing World's End today.

CyroWolf

Also, I don't know who is demoting people, but I will attempt to find out who is doing it.

DashingRainbow

@bigteddybear93:
but I got's no muscles. If anything I'd be our gang's accountant or mascot

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@CyroWolf: Can you also make me the only muscle.

Deleted user

@Jakalarf:
oh ok.

So you get the power to promote and recruit others I guess? Cool.

forcep

BANNED

@DashingRainbow:I'm all the muscle we need ;)

CyroWolf

@Redblood801: You have that spot locked down. Everyone by default for what I'm setting it up as is a representative, since they have the same level of power as muscle.

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@CyroWolf: YEAH!

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

Just sent the request to join

Wrex

Wow, only muscle? Really? Motherfuckers be trippin'.

DashingRainbow

yus! I be representin!

Jakalarf

@forcep: i guess you got your wish granted you're above me now.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

The name on there is MrFozzilla too

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

Accepted. Now I just need a promotion so Redblood can keep the Lone Muscle seat

bigteddybear93

@CyroWolf: I wanna be muscle too :(

CyroWolf

@bigteddybear93: But Redblood is the Ultimate Muscle.

Reaver

I requested a join, I'm Reavernick by the way. The fucks wouldn't let me use Reaver.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@CyroWolf: HE BETTER LIKE RICE WITH HIS COW, COW COW

• +1
Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

I don't rightly know what exactly is going on here, but I saw this and after realizing that I (hopefully) have good internet connectivity, I decided to sign up for one'a these Social Club doohikies so I can be part of the cool kids.

bigteddybear93

@CyroWolf: but i wanna heeeelllllllpppppp

KorporalKitty

PAM

Forcep is a COMMISSIONER? Lets play how long will it take him to show his inner ass hole and start demoting people.

aWSOMN360

@Korporal_kitty: OOOOOOHOOOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, meh.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Chenzo: ....aaaaaaaannnnd the reference is lost...

CyroWolf

@Korporal_kitty: If he does, then I demote him.

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:I don't do that shit, so fuck you

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:Don't give me that bullshit every time you ask for "active moderators" every one can see you mean "mike give me power because I am a little bitch"
Click to play

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:I don't want power, but I want someone to have power who will be active

forcep

BANNED

and to make a point I promoted you

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:Do I have to repeat my self don't give me that bullshit you see through mother fucker.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:That doesn't prove any thing. 

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:man fuck you. You either take my word or you don't either way I'm a commissioner. The people I have to prove myself to are people like bianca, matt, and edward, not you. 

CyroWolf

@forcep: You forgot Nate. And acting like a child doesn't prove anything to me. I doubt it does anything for the rest either.

forcep

BANNED

@CyroWolf:how was I acting like a child, he accused me, I defended myself, or did I misread the situation

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:You don't need to prove your self to them, if you wanna be above people they have to respect you not think you are a punk bitch dumbass.

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:your sentence is contradictory, you say I don't prove myself, yet I need their respect, come back with a logical argument. And to be honest, I don't understand what your issue is with me, I'm not really rude to you, unlike say bello. Hell I thank you for helping me with portal 2.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:You defended your self by promoting me.

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:exactly, I didn't attack you by demoting you, I know you're a valuable member of the community. You've been here a while and deserve a hire rank.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@forcep:You don't need to prove your self to 'them' meaning "bianca, matt, and edward" but you do need to prove your self to people below you because you want them to follow what you say.

CyroWolf

@forcep: You responded to a criticism by swearing and end up giving the other person more power as a means of trying to prove yourself. You don't prove yourself or gain anyone's respect by sucking up to other people. You gain it by acting like a responsible individual who doesn't abuse their power or act like an asshat.

forcep

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:no, I prove myself to my superiors, I earn the respect of my subordinates, that's how it works, they're similiar yet slightly different concepts. I prove that I deserve to lead, I earn respect so that they will follow.

forcep

BANNED

@CyroWolf:I swear alot, it's not a reaction this is normal for me, when I react to criticism I drop swearing as evidenced. I'm not sucking up, if you read one of my other comments you would see that I respect KK

DashingRainbow

@forcep:
this is why you won biggest buzzkill

forcep

BANNED

You didn't have to give me the promotion, you could have just left me at muscle if you had wanted, but you gave me what I wanted. You seem to not trust me with power, yet you readily give it to me. I ask why?

forcep

BANNED

@DashingRainbow:thanks, better than most dramatic in high school, people don't get my sarcasm

CyroWolf

@forcep: Because it isn't any actual amount of power that you control. There are no repercussions of me giving you a higher rank within a group for a video game. All I'm saying is you can definitely calm down whenever anyone says anything about you. Randomly swearing will get you nowhere.
On a sidenote:  You criticize me at any time you can, and have gotten nothing out of it. No one else has any complaints about my style of "leadership" outside of maybe deadshadow. (Leadership being in quotes, because all I'm the "leader" of is a GTA group and a Skype group. There is no real power that I have.)

forcep

BANNED

This is my final statement on the subject. Matt you didn't have to promote me, you seem to trust me, though I have an explosive personality. You seem to think I'm capable of the rank. Louis I respect you, while you are childish, and that can bother me, you are a member of the community who has proven himself despite his immaturity. Matt again, you gave me this power, and you didn't have to. As such you are accountable for me. I will not make a fool of you for allowing me this rank. To all others who have issues, if you cannot find an answer to your issue in the above text, I ask you to with hold it.

forcep

BANNED

@CyroWolf:I criticize so that you can become stronger. It is for you to take the criticism and use it to understand how to make yourself better, not for me to tear you down. You strengthen a muscle by pushing it. You strengthen a lead by testing him.

CyroWolf

@forcep: And you have seen, as evidence of earlier today, that if needed, I will lash out when pushed to a point. Your "testing" is easily confused for childish teasing. Now enough of this here. I'm sure no one else wants to read this banter.

Jetly

I joined the club, can I sit at the cool kid's table now?

DashingRainbow

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@Jetly:yeah dude, you, me, bianca, edward, nate, and matt

You must be signed in to reply.