Sign in

I forgot my password.

#BanRisaxis2013

ShadowBelmont32

He's an asshole, he's ruined the "HOW TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN CHAT" thread, we're pretty sure he's Hitler reincarnated, he's full of shit. I could go on but his actions pretty much speak for themselves, don't they?

• -1 Lame

106 Replies

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

That thread is certainly no mans land now. I tried commenting with a picture and it butchered my shit computer and made it even more shit like.

ShadowBelmont32

@MrFozzilla: Yeah I reported that specific post, but I feel more action than getting rid of a post needs to be taken. He's always telling newcomers to kill themselves when they make mistakes that he himself makes all the fuckin' time. He's an asshat idiot and doesn't belong on this site, let alone anywhere for that matter.

KorporalKitty

PAM

Yeah he spammed another thread yesterday and it's fucking annoying.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

Here here *raises glass*

ShadowBelmont32

I've used the White Knife signal, let's hope he's out on patrol and watching the skies.

KingJemnas

@ShadowBelmont32:

What if he tells others to kill themselves as a way to push someone else to do what he wants to do everyday of his life ? Shit got dark

ShadowBelmont32

@KingJemnas:Hmmmm...

Nah, pretty sure he's just an asshole.

Parks

Ass To Ass

That's some nice propaganda ya got there buddy.

MLP_JoshF

He froze my fucking computer in the 'Internet box is "late" this week...' thread.

KingJemnas

Wait he's the one that's been posting a shit ton of videos in threads like a fucking cunt ? Let's get rid of him then fuck that shit, I come to this place to be educated and have fun and he ruins everything

ShadowBelmont32

@Parks: Thanks, I try.

risaxis

BANNED

Ive spammed twice total (not counting almost there because I made that) and I would remove that post but i made it to bring attention to that fact that we can't edit posts and when we can I will most certainly remove it.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

@MLP_JoshF: I was about to finally look at that but now I won't. Thanks for the heads up.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: The fact that you spammed period is what makes you an asshole. Also telling people to kill themselves doesn't help your case. You're a horrible person. TRUE FACT.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@risaxis: Why the fuck did you do it in the first place? You are seriously retarded.

aWSOMN360

UHHHHHHHH IM INDIFFERENT, MUST REMAIN TOLERANCE!

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@aWSOMN360: You know, it's ok to voice your opinion every once in a while. Even if it does break your "never be mean on CHAT" rule.

ShadowBelmont32

@aWSOMN360: Yeah, we're not being mean, we're just being truthful.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:Itold people who fucked up 3-5 times consecutively to kill themeselves
@SpongeyGString:I have no clue why risaxis did it. He is dead now, remember I made a thread about it today. I am jaden.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: A: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING THIS IMAGINARY JADEN FELLOW. And B: You don't tell new members to kill themselves for screwing up, you tell them what they did wrong then tell them how to do it right.

aWSOMN360

@ShadowBelmont32: Welllll to be fair i just tell everyone to kill themselves if they fuck up.

LaughingMan9

@risaxis: Hey, you know who else made stupid spam posts like that to "bring attention to" the site's problems in the most obtuse and attention whoring way? Gummi fucking Gator. Who's GummiGator? Exactly.

Sidebar: Are we all familiar with the practice of "shadow banning"?

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:thank you for your constructive critisism. Also I really am Jaden. I am not aware of how long you were here but you might remember my old Calm down gaylord. Post censored by Jaden

risaxis

BANNED

@LaughingMan9:I am not gummigator we were both around at the same time. Actually I joined far before gummmi. Also I am not swagger696969. Everyone thinks I'm someone else who has gotten banned. I am Jaden, not risaxis. If I could change my account username to be jaden I would.

ShadowBelmont32

@LaughingMan9: Please enlighten us.
@aWSOMN360: Give me time to gather my thoughts, and I'll explain why that's different.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:You told people who had never posted before they messed up once to kill them self which probably gave them the wrong impression and stopped them from using the site and possibly stopping there enjoyment of the internet box podcast. Also spamming is ageist the rules no matter how many times.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@risaxis: You are not a smart person, are you.

LaughingMan9

@risaxis: The point was that Gummi was banned for doing that same shit.

risaxis

BANNED

@aWSOMN360:I think it's exceptable. When I joined I was told to kill myself a lot for fucking up but I learned my way and did not kill myself (although I almost did but not because of the thread)

risaxis

BANNED

@LaughingMan9:he spammed clop. I would never do that type of things also he opposed our overlord.

LaughingMan9

@ShadowBelmont32: Shadow banning is when that person's posts are invisible to everyone else on the site. He can't communicate with anyone and no one can see his posts.

ShadowBelmont32

@LaughingMan9: Idk how this is accomplished, but I feel that isn't a final solution to the problem.

LaughingMan9

@risaxis: He also made a shit ton of accounts to give RainbowDash bits to "draw attention to this fatal flaw in the system"

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: You've single handedly made a very helpful thread unreadable, so now even if a new member wanted to find out how to post videos in chat, they can't because it might cause their computer to crash.

LaughingMan9

@ShadowBelmont32: Its worse than a ban and its sounds awesome. Its like being universally ignored. Trapped in a box made of one-way mirrors.

risaxis

BANNED

@LaughingMan9:I never did any such thing. Did gummmi do this, I was not aware of any such thing going on. Why would they care about boosting bits, nobody else can see them.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:also the instructions are at the top and when you reply now, it goes below the post they are replying to.

ShadowBelmont32

@LaughingMan9: Again, I don't know how it is accomplished, but now that you've described it better, it does sound like a pretty good solution. Is it retroactive regarding posts, though?

LaughingMan9

@risaxis: Fucking exactly. Gummi was fucked in the head. Used to be that top poster was the person with most bits. Now its Maxwell and I'm not sure why

LaughingMan9

@ShadowBelmont32: Probably not. Depends on the site. Mike could remove those posts if his computer doesn't crash while doing so.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Yeah, but the entire thread loads [i]super[i] fucking slow now, and people are constantly getting "Shockwave Flash has crashed" errors, and in some cases people's computers crash.

risaxis

BANNED

@LaughingMan9:I shall be done shitposting or spamming or whatever it is called now (We already went over this) and I have pretty much been done. Hopefully mike censores the post or we regain the ability to edit. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. <3

ShadowBelmont32

*super

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:also I can go on the thread with my slow ass internet and my shitty 2003 laptop so I think anyone who isn't running windows 98 is ok.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Discontinuing the offensive actions does not make up for the offensive actions.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Doesn't fix the fact that multiple people are reporting computer crashes when going to that thread. Fact is you fucked up big time.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:the @ slighly offensivew actions such as making a big post. Yeah Maybe I should be banned for the beatles help ,and bump for iphone. I've seen peoplke spam clop and all that happens is the post gets censored. Why should I be banned for putting a youtube video of a song.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:And I've already said I fucked up btw who are you?

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:and who has reported crashes?

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:The only person who has ever got away with posting clop is forcep and he did not make peoples computers crash and make areas of the site harder to use.

MLP_JoshF

@risaxis: I have

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:I'm aware and so did deadshadow.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:If you where aware of those situations then you would know that what got them out of being band does not apply to you.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: It doesn't really matter who I am, the general consensus is that you're an asshole. And yes, MLP_JoshF is having trouble and so is MrFozzilla. Fact is you fucked up in a way that pisses off everyone.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:They did it once or by accident you spammed multiple times and on purpose

risaxis

BANNED

@MLP_JoshF:well I'm waiting for the site to be fixed so I can remove it. Just don't go on that thread.

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:we already addressed this. I did it twice also deadshadow has done it multiple times.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

Well I left when there were about six comments and now there are over 50. Welp.

aWSOMN360

This thread scares me.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:You have done it twice over the last two days. Remember "coming soon" and "Claim down Gaylord this post is censored by jaden".

MLP_JoshF

@risaxis: You're not seeing the point. You've single-handedly prevented myself, and I'm sure many others, from going into two different threads because if we do, our computers will pretty much instantly freeze and fuck up.

MrFozzilla

the Inactive

@aWSOMN360: Well lets get out of here then.
CHAT Image

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:yeah the calm down gaylord thing was like six months ago and i did it a few times and it didnt disrupt anybody, also I have no idea what "coming soon is" unless you are reffering to almost there which was my own thing and also did not disrupt anybody and I have already been punished for that.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: So wait, you fucked up, were punished, and then you spammed two different threads soon after. You really aren't a smart man are you?

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:It doesn't matter how long ago it was it all adds up and you should be banned for all the utter bullshit you posted. Also the calm down gaylord was disruptive as the posts where annoying and everywhere.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:no i was punished for my own thing. and calm down gaylord was not spam. Yes I have spammed recently and I take that and I was punished by mike lowering my post total

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:It is all spam and the fact that you have had a second chance and you still spammed means you should get banned.

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:it wasn't spam before. It was my own thing and I made a thread with space jam and danny phantom pics, and that was considered "spam"

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Either way, you were punished for an offense and then you did other disruptive things that need to be punished soon after.

deadshadow

foking furry

i don't like him but let's be civil

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:not an offense and I said I am wanting to edit those posts but I can't currently. I'll keep you updated when I can.

risaxis

BANNED

@deadshadow:I LOVE YOU THOUGH. DON'T YOU HAVE SIMILAR FEELINGS FOR ME!

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: The fact that you are going to edit them isn't the point. The point is you spammed in the first place. You were also being an asshole to people.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:IT WAS SPAM YOU WHERE PUNISHED FOR SPAM YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED BUT IT WAS YOUR OWN GOD DAMN THING SO YOU HAD A SECOND CHANCE BUT NOW YOU CHOOSE TO SPAM IN A WAY THAT DAMAGES NOT ONLY PEOPLES EXPERIENCE BUT THERE BROWSER SO STOP BEING A FUCKING MORON

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:WE ALREADY COVERED THIS

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:Then why can't you fucking accept it

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Apparently we didn't cover it enough because you still don't understand why it's a bad thing.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:i understand but I can't fix it currently.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Again, it doesn't matter if you fixed it, you still fucked up in the first place. Man, come on, we're going in circles here.

MLP_JoshF

I don't really want him to be banned, but his spam posts need to get either censored or removed. Welp, I've said all I've needed to say, and since this thread is turning into a complete fuckfest, there's only one thing to do:
CHAT Image

risaxis

BANNED

@MLP_JoshF:I'll try to get it censored.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:It doesn't matter if you want fix it you still did it on purpose this is what we are trying to beat into your stupid head.

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:I know.

ShadowBelmont32

@MLP_JoshF: I've said all I needed to say too, but I gotta keep saying it because we can't get him to understand.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:Then why do you keep bring it up?

risaxis

BANNED

JADEN UNDERSTANDS!!!!!

KorporalKitty

PAM

*Bringing

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:Don't start this "I am innocent it was not me it was me being a fucking moron so it does not count".

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Saying you're someone different doesn't fix the problem, that's the same as saying your imaginary friend did it.

risaxis

BANNED

@Korporal_kitty:I understand it was me. You are aware that is my name right?

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: We don't care if its your name, you're now saying you're not "risaxis" thought you're username clearly is risaxis. We know you would like to change you're username to that name. Doesn't fix the fact that you and risaxis are the same person.

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:Well done but you can't use your actual name as an excuse for your previous and current stupidity.

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:
@Korporal_kitty:

we are one

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis:That is what we are saying and that is why 'Jaden' is not an excuse for 'risaxis'

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: We get that. Fact is that one person,you spammed two threads on purpose and now your defense is, "oh, well I'm not my username anymore, that guy was an asshole."

risaxis

BANNED

@ShadowBelmont32:holy shit we covered this so many times. Are you just trying to keep this thread alive at this point?

KorporalKitty

PAM

@risaxis: WE HAVE COVERED THIS SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GET IT INTO YOUR THICK RETARD SKULL.

ShadowBelmont32

@risaxis: Until you understand that you can not use the excuse "I'm not risaxis anymore" to make up for disrupting two threads and making them unuseable, we will have to continue to cover this.

Deleted user

Literally Hitler. Hitliterally Hitler.
Worst than Stalin, Mae and Mr. Burns Combined.

aWSOMN360

@simsoy: Even super hitler is better.

CHAT Image

Topic has been locked.

You must be signed in to reply.