Sign in

I forgot my password.

Knowing

placekov

Me, Mike, Fappingblackguy, and bartek know. But do you think you know what we know?

100 Replies

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

I should have known...

KimmyJ

King Chad

I wish I knew...

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to KimmyJ: If only you knew.

Bello

Yes I am 120% sure that I know what you know that everyone else doesn't know.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bello: How could anyone have known? I knew it was you. If only I knew, if only there had some way to know.

By the way, shout out to Nicholas Cage, who obviously knows in the Knowing.

placekov

Replying to KimmyJ: You accepted my xbox live friend request so you definitely know.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: What if he knows too much? And what if he knows that we know that he knows way too much?

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Do you know how we can make him unknow what he knows to much about?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: There's only one way to know for sure. You see, I knew all along, but if I reaffirmed my knowledge, then you'd know that I knew too much, but only you and I can know too much without it being a conspiracy. Thus, I hid in the unknown until finally I could make my presence known, my presence of knowing.

There is only one way of unknowing to un-know what he knows. You know what we have to do, then.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Oh yeah, I know.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to KimmyJ: Shh... I know, I know. I know for a fact that everything will be okay, even if you don't know.

Replying to placekov: Alright, you know what to do.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: You will know when I'm done doing what I know what I need to do so that we can keep knowing in peace

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: Just so I'm in the know, you know... ya'know?

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Dont worry I know that you are always in the know, you know?

jiffylube

too much knowledge

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: Good to know.

placekov

Replying to jiffylube: Do you know?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Someone needs to make a gif of Nicolas Cage saying 'I know" all dramatically. You know what I mean?

aWSOMN360

Knowing is half the battle

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to aWSOMN360: How would you know?

Bartek

Replying to OP: Thanks for writing my name in lower case - that's very nice, you know?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: You know what?

Know this... I defiantly don't need this.

Bartek

Scio, me nihil scire.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Stop casting your incantations on us. You're knowingly poisoning the knowledge of those unknowing who can't know what is known from such unknown sorcery.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Know this: the tree of knowledge is not that of life.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: I know. You may think I know not any better, but I know almost everything known about the unknown Qliphoth.

Bartek

CHAT Image

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Genesis 2:17:

"...but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die..."

Now you know.

Bartek

Scientiae radices amarae, fructus dulces.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

CHAT Image

placekov

Did anyone see the movie "knowing" with nick cage? Or did you not know he was in the movie?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: I knew all along. Hence me saying that there should be a gif of him saying "I know" and making that shout out to him in the Knowing.

Bartek

Click to play

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Shout out to you for knowing everything about anything

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: I don't even know...

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: Well, you know how it is.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Yeah, you right.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Well, then. I want the world to know.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: But how do you know they know you want them to know?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Because I'll formally let it be known that I am the knower of all known and unknown, both knowingly and unknowingly. Thus, those who know of what is known shall know, and those who know not, are unknowing, shall then know as well.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: I don't know if you know how to let know that you know the known and unknown...

placekov

Replying to Bartek: I'd like you to know that i'm sorry for not capitalizing your name. I should have known better.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Wouldn't you like to know?

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Scientia potentia est! Know, that I want to know!

Bartek

Replying to placekov: Know, that your apologies are now known to my heart and therefore accepted.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: You'd know that, wouldn't you?

placekov

Replying to Bartek: but what you dont know is that i know that he does not want you to know

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: Forevermore and thereafter it is then known that this thread is the Bermuda Triangle of threads.

Bartek

Replying to placekov: I want you to know that the identity of *him* is not known to me...

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: How did you know I was actually a woman all this time?

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Unknown cannot be known without being let to be known.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Oh god, he knows!

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: I think you know what must be done.

Bartek

If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Oh yeah, as you know from what happened to kimmyj. I know what is known to be what must be done

Bartek

You are afraid of the unknown - I know, I'm now afraid.

placekov

Replying to Bartek: The evil that I know is preferable to the evil i do not know

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Know man as an aeon and one shall then know all.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: The unknown is known only to the unknowable one. Alas, I am upon thee as an unnamed prophet of no prophets, speaking an unspoken testament silently.

Bartek

Do you not know Death when you see it?
Click to play

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Ain.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

The unknown is just what is known without the known one who knows actively knowing.

Bartek

Actually, I’m not afraid of the unknown. It just bothers me to lose what I do know.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: The unconscious mind holds all the unknown in an unrealized form. To know the unknown is only to realize the unconscious and its contents. We, then, are inseparable from the primeval unknown. To know this is to never die.

Hope you knew that.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: To know the subconscious is the true power of knowledge...

placekov

Replying to Bartek: how can one know for certain?

Bartek

Replying to placekov: It is never known if you truly know - but that does not stop you from wanting to know.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: The process of unknowing.

placekov

Now i know

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: You and I both know that this thread deserves to be number 1.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Know that the path to that is long, dark and full of unknown...

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: I know no other way to have it.

Bartek

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: You must know that before us are the thread of unknowing - "I'm very dumb" and the thread of hidden knowledge - "Riddles".

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Bartek: Know then that we must arise and illuminate all with the Knowing.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

I know we can prevail. Don't you know it, too? Don't act like you don't know. Don't even play, bro. YOU KNOW I'M NOT EVEN JOSHIN' YA RIGHT NOW.

Bello

Replying to FappingBlackGuy:Use capital letters more often will ya.

placekov

So much chaos

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: You know who we gotta call, then.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

http://questions.internetboxpodcast.com/letter.php?id=5046

Support.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

They mentioned Knowing momentarily on the podcast.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: I know

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to placekov: You don't even know how hard I jizzed when I heard it.

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Neal: We are both in the know, you know? It's hard not to know when the knowing exists all around, when people who know knew as long as all known instances of the great knowing.

Neal

ROLF

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to Neal: I've known all along. I be throwing out spells because I know so much.

placekov

Replying to FappingBlackGuy:Does he know?

Neal

ROLF

cho1x

Click to play this kind of knowing?

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

Replying to cho1x: You know too much.

KimmyJ

King Chad

BUMP.

deadshadow

foking furry

the unknown

aStingyMiser

I know, yet I oughtn't know.

dashing rainbow

i used too know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPHy17Iu6E

placekov

It is once again know

forecep

is half the batle

prodocol

There's a 50/50 chance that I know.

aStingyMiser

I know of the knowledge, which is known only to those who know.

Also Ctrl F "know." Only then can you know.

Neal

ROLF

I remember and always knew.

You must be signed in to reply.