Sign in

I forgot my password.

NO!

Rueprect

The things that are so annoying and stupid that you simply have to say: NO! BAD! BAD BOY! TERRIBLE IDEA! WHY WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! LET ALONE TRY IT? GO DIE IN A HOLE!

22 Replies

KrazyHips

ROLF

markik

Fuckin'... ice in orange juice.

SpartanJason

Like when people say Apple is a good and respectable company who makes top of the line computers and revolutionary phones?

aWSOMN360

People who bitch about how apple sucks.

Patjay

Replying to aWSOMN360: Agreed, but they surely aren't "a good and respectable company who makes top of the line computers and revolutionary phones." It really pisses me off when people only consider one side of things.

aWSOMN360

Replying to Patjay: Trust me when it comes to gaming or actual work I'm PC all the way, but seeing people bitch about pc vs mac only makes me think do you not have anything better to do.

Patjay

Replying to aWSOMN360: I was agreeing with you. It's just a personal preference. If people want to use one or the other, why should I try to convince them otherwise? It's not like it would change their mind anyway.

Tundruh

Replying to markik:
I put ice in milk. Get at me.

WaffleNinja

When people yell, "I LOST THE GAME!" very loudly in public.

RickyM

Drinking and Driving.

Parks

Ass To Ass

Cheese.

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

FluttershyBren

Replying to Tundruh:
Dear Celestia, how can you do this to yourself?!

ltayl1

Replying to SpartanJason: Oath.

dave

Replying to Tundruh: seriously that's fucking gross

Tundruh

Replying to dave: I never knew water was so bad.

Peter

Illegal drugs

Rueprect

Replying to OP:People replying to their own comments

cho1x

When people try to talk to me in real life

Deleted user

I happen to like apple stuff because it rarely breaks on me. I don't see why anyone cares about which OS somebody else uses.

Patjay

Replying to Rueprect: People bumping their own month old thread.

SpartanJason

Replying to Patjay:
This.

You must be signed in to reply.