FlygonNick

@Chenzo: Good night.

forcep

BANNED

@FlygonNick:bye Chenzo

Shannon

Queen

WOULD YOU ALL LOOK AT YOURSELVES?
You're acting like a bunch of retarded monkeys. Jacqueline went offline because of this bullshit (from what I read) and she comes back, and this is what you do.
Personally, Im about to follower her and a lot of other's and head into the world of offline myself.
You all fight, shit post, and act like complete and utter fucking retards. Actually that's an insult to retards. If you ALL fucking stopped chat would be more enjoyable. There'd be more girls and actual conversations. We wouldn't need to hide on Skype to AVOID chat.
Chat is where we're all suppose to come to have fun and be friends and talk. BUT it's turned into aggressive acts of shit posting, flaming, trolling - and not even in the fun tee-hee way.
Seriously, does being behind a username really make you all feel like Superman well guess what you're not as cool as you think you are. If you're cool offline than good for you, cause you're not here. And if you're here because you're not cool offline, well guess what you're a piece of shit and you're not cool here.
I can't be the only one who is fucking tired of all the posts and topics where its nothing but FUCKING pointless trolling, shit-posting, or FUCKING antagonization.
You may think you're being funny but guess what you're not. You're stupid, immature, annoying, and far from being funny.
Im speaking for myself but I'd like to hope people agree with me, that Chat is not fun at all. It can be, when people actually post REAL topics and we all converse and joke about and have fun. But than the shock images, and the flaming, and the shit posting begins and well, you suck the life out of chat.
You all seriously need to stop with this, because pretty soon the chat will be nothing BUT angry, annoying FUCKING trolls with nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer with their thumb shoved up their ass typing complete shit and making themselves look like even more retarded than they clearly already are!
Seriously, I want to be friends with you all on chat, but you're making it very hard to do so.
And I know it's not all of you, but it is a lot, and if you think it's you, SKYPE ME, I'll tell you out right EXACTLY what I think of you. But I wont do it here, because I respect chat and the people here to NOT air my dirty laundry in a place where people want to have fun.
On a different note, Welcome Back Jacqueline! Wasn't what you were expecting eh? Sorry it's a frequent thing. Feel free to stay and enjoy yourself or leave if you like which is probably the smarter decision if you left before for this reason because I have the feeling it's not going to get any better.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@19nonnahs93: THANK YOU

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@Chenzo:if only people would listen

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@19nonnahs93: lol.

Jacqueline

@deadshadow: Thanks! And okey dokey

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Jacqueline: Oh I thought you would've left by now.

Jacqueline

@19nonnahs93: Thanks! And I had no idea this would even happen, I literally thought "I'll just start posting pictures of bananas and see it anyone replies" :P

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: Welp. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot because I posted that. But , hell. Welcome back.

FlygonNick

@Eddie: Alright, I didn't see that comment, so I'll add one last message before I sign off.

I understand what you're saying, I really do. That's why I want it all to stop. To those who know who they are, just leave Stingy alone, its done. Its over. He's gone and off the site, you got what you wanted. Now just stop.

It sucked that he got banned, it really does. I can personally understand why someone would want to come here and find comfort in the IB community, to help them. I was in a similar position myself.

Two years ago, I went through a very traumatic event, and I debated suicide for several weeks at a time and went through horrible bouts of depression. A good friend of mine just so happened to show me an episode of Rage Quit, and I made it through that summer by rewatching Rage Quit episodes over and over again, and discovering Red vs. Blue.

In a way, I have to thank Michael for helping me get through the most painful and darkest time of my life, though he'll probably never read this.

But I digress.

I COMPLETELY understand Stingy's and yourposition, the people at Roosterteeth can work wonders, and the community members on the site both here and there can be just as good. As seen that some of you are so strongly defending him, like a true friend would.

I'm all for sticking up for a friend. I really am. But all of this...its not doing anything. Nothing short of a message to Mike will get Stingy back on CHAT, and I understand defending him, but yelling and blaming forcep isn't going to solve anything.

I'm not saying don't defend your friend, I'm just saying that this kind of thing shouldn't be on an open CHAT thread that has nothing to do with this. Please, just stop fighting on CHAT. There's a reason they don't talk about it ever on the podcast...

Good night guys.

Jacqueline

@Chenzo: I sorta did, Im talking to friends on skype right now and at times would check back in :P

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@FlygonNick: Good night m8.

Jacqueline

@Deadlyparasite1: Thanks :)

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: Yeah. Now i'm going to go. Have fun with CHAT.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Jacqueline: Well I apologize for the mess they're leaving. I'm still trying to form some kind of peace, but to no avail. Oh well. C'est la vie, I suppose.

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:let's get back on topic,
CHAT Image

Jacqueline

@forcep: hahaha xD

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:first result for funny banana on bing

Jacqueline

@forcep: I found mine by searching "banana" on tumblr

Shannon

Queen

lol CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:reminds me of the nutella pictures that were on reddit a while ago
CHAT Image
CHAT Image
CHAT Image

Jacqueline

@19nonnahs93: hahaha nice xD

Jacqueline

@forcep: what fancy bananas!

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:
Click to play

FlygonNick

(Please Work)

CHAT Image

FlygonNick

Alright, now I'm done. All hail the Banana King, good night.

Jacqueline

@forcep: hahaha that's great xD

Jacqueline

@FlygonNick: oh my god yes! xD (goodnight! <3)

FlygonNick

@Jacqueline: Good night! :D

forcep

BANNED

@FlygonNick:bye

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:
CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

Click to play

Jacqueline

@forcep: damn someone had time on their hands to make that

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:it's quite impressive

Eddie

Let's go get a Bluth's Original Frozen Banana.
CHAT Image

KorporalKitty

PAM

Click to play

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

CHAT Image

Jacqueline

@SpongeyGString: puns? about a banana? sweet

(punana)

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

@Jacqueline: God, this thread is making me go bananas.

ItalianBadger

@Eddie: Best banana picture I've seen on this thread.

tafdsga1

Well wasn't this a shitstorm..

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:
CHAT Image

tafdsga1

Knock knock, whos there, banana Knock knock, whos there, banana Knock knock, whos there, banana, Knock Knock, whos there, orangja glad I didn't say banana

forcep

BANNED

@tafdsga1:I would be much happier if you hadn't started the joke at all

Jacqueline

@forcep: I laughed too much at this

Parks

Ass To Ass

Six ft. seven ft. eight ft. BUNCH!!!

Deleted user

I'm glad that CHAT has been fun and calm since I joined.
Click to play

Deleted user

@forcep:
MY GOD, I'VE HEARD THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE AND NEVER GOT IT.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

Banana banana banana banana terracotta, banana terracotta terracotta pie.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@BBurn0: Most/only gangsta Bananas I've ever seen.

Zackizzle

The fuck? I don't even remember this Topic.

Parks

Ass To Ass

hmmm

sonny88p

CHAT Image

You must be signed in to reply.