Sign in

I forgot my password.

bananas bananas bananas bananas

Jacqueline

AHOY

255 Replies

FlygonNick

@Jacqueline: I have never personally talked to you, but welcome back anyways! :D

I'm one of the passive ones, I don't bite. lol

JohnStephen

@Jacqueline:
Hi, I'm JohnStephen. You may remember me from such posts as that outburst above. It's nearly 5am and I'm very tired.

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:yeah, also it's our way of contacting AStingyMiser.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: Stingy is Ours.

forcep

BANNED

@Deadlyparasite1:never

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: Yeah. He is. You don't know him IRL, do you? Therefore. I own stingy.

prodocol

I bought him back in the 1800's during all the slave trading nonsense. Technically I own him.

Eddie

@forcep:
Really? REALLY? Stingy hates you, you do know that right?

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@prodocol: Non. I own stingy.
@Eddie: Non I own Stingy.
@LOLFAGGGOTS: I own forcep.

Jacqueline

@Deadlyparasite1: I remember Krog and Carlsbeans and Army of Deadshadow confuses me but ya. I left cuz CHAT got too weird for me at times but I wanted to give it another chance to attempt to get more involved in the IB CHAT community, I also plan to attempt to do the same in the RT forums (I left those cuz I thought it was a little awkward for me but Im going back). I just dont appreciate pictures like that being posted in a thread I made the day I return, like at least wait a day or two, then I'd be more "meh" about it. Just sayin'

ghostface

Reference

What really is going on here its 5am and im bored

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: Oh. Alright. 2weird5me?

prodocol

@ghostface:
Jacqueline came back, Clobbit posted a picture of The Amazing Atheist putting a banana in his ass, and now Clobbit is arguing with Forcep about whether or not AStingyMiser likes them.

ghostface

Reference

@Deadlyparasite1:5?

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@prodocol: I AM STINGY!

prodocol

@Deadlyparasite1:
Looks like it's time to sell.

Jacqueline

@FlygonNick: Thanks! And ya you're one of the people I dont recognize from before but I did see you at the Mikecast tonight!

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@prodocol: Whut?

Eddie

@Jacqueline:
Sadly it happens a lot. I just ignore it, but CHAT is so full of trolls these days it's getting harder and harder to ignore. (I'm also convinced that 90% of them are the same person, but I have no leads on that.)

prodocol

@Deadlyparasite1:
If I owned you, you being a slave, I would sell you. You are the racist one, why wouldn't you understand?

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:I apologize for our unruly members, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about them specifically. If you have the ability, which I lack, I suggest ignoring them, otherwise be a casual member of CHAT, or else you'll draw attention.

ghostface

Reference

interesting

Jacqueline

@JohnStephen: I think we've actually talked before, you told a weird story in the Mikecast chat, then I told a story, and then we made up a little storytime like thing........Im pretty sure

Jacqueline

@Eddie: Its the internet so I expect trolls but somethings are like "hey.....no"

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: fok ove m8. I own stingy.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: I OWN STINGY!

forcep

BANNED

@Deadlyparasite1:well, way to be a little bitch

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: I FUCKING OWN STINGY!

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: YOU BEST BE HEARING ME NIGGER! I OWN A SPEWY GEYSER!

JiffyLoob

@Eddie: I'm dying right now.

Jacqueline

@forcep: I plan to ignore them, I just got annoyed that the first day back something like that happened :/

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: Why what hebbendined?

tafdsga1

Dear lord i cant breath ~ HDSolaire

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@JohnStephen: I would post JonTron saying "I DIDN'T MEAN IT" but sadly, I can't.

BUT I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:Well, welcome back to CHAT, I apologize for the shit all over, but we don't really have an active moderator to clean it up, and well if we the users try to clean it up they throw more shit.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: DID YOU FUCKING REALIZE YET? I OWN STINGY MULLYFUCKER!

Jacqueline

@forcep: Does the CHAT even have moderators? Isnt it just Mike?

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Jacqueline: Yeah. Its mike. Mike only.

tafdsga1

Well this was sorta funny till that.. image

forcep

BANNED

@Eddie:from my experience with him there is no evidence that supports your statement, and as such I assume that you are just going on a tangent due to your dislike of me, though I still do not understand why after I have made it clear that I harbor no ill will towards you.

FlygonNick

@Jacqueline: Yep, it was my first one ever. It was everything I had heard it would be. (Mike...you're still weird bro).

And I've been on this site for a few months now, its just that I haven't been on CHAT all that much. I usually just submit a crapton of questions for the podcast and pray that they get chosen. XD

I will start being more active on CHAT now though. So expect some low-quality posts from me in the new future in a futile attempt to fit in!

:D

HOORAY!

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@tafdsga1: What our lord and savoir, The AA?

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: NIGGER, I OWN STINGY.

tafdsga1

I dont know, this is my first time actually exploring anything like CHAT.. (dont hurt me)

Eddie

@forcep:

Well considering I talk to stingy everyday and he is one of my good friends I think I would know. I'm not going to post his private conversations with me, but he also partly credits you with his ban.

Oh yeah and I thought this was funny: His nickname for you is "Foreskin"

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: I OWN STINGY, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU DID?

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:No it's just Mike, and he isn't very active, we need another moderator, but it can't be anyone from CHAT, as for the most part we're all biased, but we obviously can't get just a random person to do it, and I doubt Mike would give anyone that kind of power.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@bicep: I OWN STINGY!

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: Welp. I own stingy and thats that.

tafdsga1

and its not like you can just hire some BK randy from the internet, its all the same out here

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@tafdsga1: Use the Reply button. Plox do it.

forcep

BANNED

@Eddie:I do not mean to intrude, but how did I get him banned. I don't believe I did anything specific to him, and I always regarded him as a valuable member of CHAT. It's not clear to me why I would be a cause.

tafdsga1

@Deadlyparasite1:I know i know, figured it out

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@tafdsga1: Gud.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: I OWN STINGY, NOW DROP IT!

forcep

BANNED

@Deadlyparasite1:would you please stop

Jacqueline

@Deadlyparasite1: I think he wanted to have a few mods for CHAT but I wasnt sure if he got around to it or not

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: WHAT? STOP BRINGING UP STINGY!

forcep

BANNED

@Deadlyparasite1:what you are doing is disrupting CHAT, we get it, you own stingy.

FlygonNick

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: There yah go! CHAT Image

Eddie

@forcep:
Because in his threads you begged for him to be banned, and you also tweeted Mike, and his "crusade" to show people what CHAT has become by posting all those stupid threads was completely based on your posts.

(And before you say he was spamming I KNOW I told him it was a bad idea. I'm not trying to justify the fact he was spamming.)

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Eddie: Yeah. You rite.

forcep

BANNED

@Eddie:These are all blatant lies, I never once tweeted Mike to ban Stingy, I never even tweeted about the whole event. Afterwards when he thought he was only temporarily banned, and joked that he was going to be exponentially banned I tweeted him 1,4,9...., but I never once tweeted about the event or for him to be banned. Here is the exponential tweet https://twitter.com/forecep42/status/334466618837065728 . Whenever you have tried to bring evidence of something against me, such as now you have typically been wrong. I ask you to please stop harassing me for something which I can prove that I did not do. I try to not grow angry with you, but you accusations are blatantly false, and if you check my twitter history you will see no such tweet as you have implied. Please do not waste my time with these unfounded accusations.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@Everybody:

Click to play

FlygonNick

@Deadlyparasite1: What does this have to do with anything related to this post?

Eddie

@forcep:
They're not false at all. I'm just saying what Stingy told me. Also, You can delete tweets, so telling me to check your tweets isn't credible.

Really I like how you try to say I'm lying about what Stingy said when you're not even his friend. You can keep pretending that he likes you, but that's not what he's told me, and I'm one of his good friends.

Jacqueline

CHAT Image

Eddie

@FlygonNick:
I believe it is because he is also one of Stingy's friends and a member of our group, so he is backing up that what I said is truth and that I'm not lying about what Stingy said.

Eddie

@Jacqueline:
CHAT Image

Neal

ROLF

@forcep: @Eddie: Wait! Hold up! Stingy is banned?
Also both of you stop. Really just stop.

Jacqueline

@Eddie: walk the dinosaur is a good song

forcep

BANNED

@Eddie:So let me get this straight, you have no proof that I ever made these tweets, yet they are your sole piece of evidence. I rarely delete a tweet, and only because they do not allow me to edit a tweet, and so I delete them and resend the edited version. You are a lying piece of shit. You claim that I made these tweets, which I didn't, and then claim that just because they aren't there means that I deleted them. You have no evidence to support any of your claims. Your only true evidence is these alleged private conversation, which you won't disclose. Honestly who are you trying to fool here. Please I want to remain civil, but you are unbearable.

Neal

ROLF

@forcep: that isn't stopping.

forcep

BANNED

@Neal:When I started my reply I only Eddie's comment was above mine. After commenting the thread refreshed revealing your statements.

forcep

BANNED

@Jacqueline:I apologize for hijacking your thread.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: I'm just going to state here that I OWN STINGY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

forcep

BANNED

@Deadlyparasite1:I got that.

FlygonNick

@Eddie: Alright, I can respect sticking up for a friend and all that. I really do.

But why does this argument have to take place in every other CHAT post? Seriously, I've been on CHAT a lot over the past couple of days, and its always the same few people bickering about what happened to Stingy. Why does this have to become a freaking circus performance every time the same three or four people comment on a CHAT post? Just drop it already...Or at least argue somewhere else. The rest of us don't want to have to read this kind of crap all the time, and this is probably why Jacqueline left in the first place. Just stop fighting already guys, come on...

I've said my two cents. Sorry if it offends anyone, but it needed to be said.

Jacqueline

@forcep: it's alright

forcep

BANNED

no I understand what you are saying, and I feel bad about hijacking her thread, but I did not tweet Mike to have Stingy banned. I disapproved of his action, as he was in skype chat with a group of us when this happened, but other then stating stop in the threads, I did not do anything to get him banned.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@forcep: DID YOU GET IT YET?

FlygonNick

@forcep: OK, there are two sides of the story and I'm not getting involved other than saying just please stop.

Seriously.

This doesn't need to be a public argument on CHAT threads that have nothing to do with the topic. I liked Stingy myself, I enjoyed reading some of his posts and I admit I don't know the whole story behind what happened. But at this point, I really want to find out based on the behavior of both sides.

But the fact that everyone is bickering and arguing like this makes no damn sense at all. Just take it somewhere else. Its OK to stick up for your friends and all, and to stick up for yourself, but there's a time and place for everything, and this isn't it. Like I said, not wanting to offend anyone, and I'm staying neutral.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@FlygonNick: STINGY IS MY FUCKING FRIEND YOU PHAGGOT, GET THAT NIGGER SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@FlygonNick:whatever, it'd just be nice if I could go one day without being harassed

FlygonNick

@forcep: I just want everyone to stop fighting. Not accusing anyone of anything, just please take it somewhere else. This is getting out of hand.

And I meant to say I DON'T want to find out based on the behavior of both sides. I don't want to get involved, I just want everyone to stop fighting.

forcep

BANNED

@FlygonNick:I want to stop fighting, but all I did was mention stingy and I get shit on.

Leisdog

I am done. I'm just going to say this and not look at any replies.
Forcep is a lying shitposter who constantly tweets Mike.
Stingy did go out of control, but he was still the best thing to happen to this site.
I hate forcep and so does Stingy.
The site has gone to shit and Jacqueline should have stayed away unless she wanted this.
boom
CHAT Image

Leisdog

Also everytime Forcep says he's the "fighter of the trolls" he knows he's just as big a shitposter as them.

deadshadow

foking furry

welcome back and i do not have an army

forcep

BANNED

@deadshadow:you should get one

deadshadow

foking furry

@forcep: naw that's too much work

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@deadshadow: Welp. Hello there deadshadow. Did you know that I own stingy?

Eddie

@FlygonNick:
Stingy is my friend, and I stick up for my friends. It is like an instinct of mine.

I just get tired of people acting like they know Stingy when they don't really know anything about him, and for some reason people seem to mention him in every single thread. Stingy is not just some kid from CHAT who got banned.

The real stingy is a nice kid named Asa who feels like he is alone and has no friends IRL. He is in depression and constantly bullied both at school and online. He came to Chat because he thought he found a place where he could actually be able to have social interaction without his Social Anxiety kicking in and without being bullied. But then i guess chat became filled with new people and completely changed. Half of his friends left, some of his bullies joined and started cyber bullying him, and eventually he turned to a beloved member of chat to a hated one. This mad him act weird and lash out in ways that would eventually get him banned. CHAT used to be the one place where he could be himself and be happy and now it has been taken away from him. Also recently some problems have came up in his "real" life and he has been asking me for advice. Stingy has made some friends which is pretty much me and the guys from "STM" . But he still Private messages me and asks me for advice. I'm not a therapaist, but he refuses to get help from one , so I do the best I can. He asked me to keep him posted and to defend him if anyone tried to make fun of him. He also told me to spread the truth about his spamming and tell people he is sorry.

The kid is going through a lot of shit. more than you can imagine, and I can't help but stick up for him. I'm sorry for invading these threads. I will stop now, but may I ask that people just shut up about stingy.

forcep

BANNED

@deadshadow:but you made a thread

FlygonNick

I'm done here. I tried everyone, I really did. I'll be back online tomorrow...maybe. Good night.

Deadlyparasite1

BANNED

@Eddie: Stingy is mine. Not yours.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@FlygonNick: And I thank you for that. G'night buddy.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Deadlyparasite1: owning people is illegal

You must be signed in to reply.