Sign in

I forgot my password.

Most Hard Earned Achievement

FlashTheSnowman

theres alot of achievements out there, some hard, some easy and some just plain retarded (Yes Call Of Duty World At War Campaign On Veteran IM TALKING BOUT YOU SUCKA) so i was wondering what are some of your fave Achievements, mine personally is proberly the Mile High Club on Call Of Duty 4

32 Replies

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

gutser

Replying to Neal: really i thought that was pretty easy

gutser

maybe the MVP one in battlefield that's all i can think about

Neal

ROLF

Calm down NGF. Post has been censored.

gutser

Replying to Neal: oh ok didnt get any dlc so i didnt get that one

FlashTheSnowman

im also pretty proud of beating Resident Evil 4 on Professional, It would of been easier with the Chicago Typewriter and Ashleys Armour, but me being a dipshit forgot how to get it (finish Assignment Ada) i had to play through it 3 times cause id get to a part where id run out of ammo like a dumbshit, watching Michaels Lets Plays made me give the knife a chance, it was actually quite useful as saving ammo

Dj_Dickbeats

that one achievement in Gears of War 2 when you had to kill 10 kagillion locusts

Peter

Endure from ODST was pretty tough for me

Bello

I also got to say the mile high club achievment along with killing all the super mutant behemoths in fallout 3 also just beating dark souls was hard

aWSOMN360

Al the MVP achievements in Battlefield 3 or the the annual vidmaster for Halo 3

Jason

Mafia 2 on hard. Only because of that FAT FUCK you have to kill in chapter 14.

Deleted user

Hard to the core in Dead Space 2

Trav614

Ok, I'm tired of people saying that the Mile High achievement is hard. Flash bangs are your friend on that level. Plus, I thought One Shot, One Kill was significantly more difficult.

Anyways, one of my hardest achievements is probably the Perfect Night achievement from Arkham Asylum. Some of those combat challenges were ridiculous.

placekov

Completing Micheal Jordan chaos in the windy city. That shit is hard.

InvisibleMadman

Brass Balls *Beat bioshock on hard mode without using a vita-camber*

InvisibleMadman

I don't find achievements hard, it's just takes some of them so long to get. There's one in zombie apocalypse were you have to beat 7 days in hell and I started getting that at 11pm and I finally got it and it was 2am. Each level was so god damn long. It felt like the last level was never going to end also.

FlashTheSnowman

Replying to Trav614: it was the only one i could think of at the time, i just got really pissed off when id make a wrong move, im sure ive done much harder ones but i just cant think of em, thou beating this impossable thrasher on borderlands 2 is gunna be a pain in my skinny white ass

JRFish3r

Replying to placekov:

CHAT Image

oh, and to answer the question....

This one

Trav614

Replying to FlashTheSnowman: It wasn't meant in any disrespect to you. I just think the difficulty is over hyped compared to other levels in that game.

gutser

Replying to aWSOMN360: those mvp achievements were easy early on in the game it's almost impossible to get them now

L_Castillo918

Press START to Play in The Simpsons Game. Hardest achievement ever.

ltayl1

Zombie Chopper in Half - Life 2. You have to make it through Ravenholm (Chapter 4) using JUST the gravity gun.

meltinggeode

One of the hardest achievements I got was get 50,000 dollars in one spec ops game of survival (mostly because I suck at COD)

FlashTheSnowman

Replying to meltinggeode: i cant see that being hard cause all you need to do is have another person with you and have him/her give you there money, once is comes to 50'000 grand, acheivement pops and do it for them

V3mp

There is so many to choose from...

Hard earned achievement : Party Animal (Completed 250 online Challenges)
Still unable to 102% Burnout: Paradise yet :/

TI_Kill_Joy

Hardest achievement earned? Beating Dark souls on Nightmare [or whatever the hardest difficulty was].

JamesBlonde

the one achievement I'm positive I've spent most time on would be stomach upset in l4d those boomers were sneaky bastards and as soon as I heard that glorious "ping" I rose my hands in victory

EpicFailKing

My hardest achievement earned is probably "A Monument To All Your Sins" on Halo: Reach. Beating that whole campaign on legendary alone took me ages.

Pat_RedHawk

the one in the simpsons game for 0gs where you have to die 10 times

RBD_ACID

The LONGEST achievement I have ever achieved was in Forza Motorsport 4 and it was the "Factory Driver" achievement. You have to get your affinity level up to 50 on one of the car manufacturers. It wasn't necessarily hard, but it took about a month of 2 hours of game play a day.

gutser

Replying to RBD_ACID: i got that one it's not that bad but those yearly race achievements are the worst

RBD_ACID

Replying to gutser:

Jeez, yeah I forgot about those.

You must be signed in to reply.