Sign in

I forgot my password.

Did you know...

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

For this thread, just post some useless facts that will never help you in real life, but may win you a beer at your bar's trivia games.

Did you know, the 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

244 Replies

sonny88p

The typeface used on Apple keyboards was originally designed for Volkswagen AG. That's why the font is called VAG Rounded.

deadshadow

foking furry

The slayer album ' God hates us all' came out on September eleventh 2001

DashingRainbow

@deadshadow:
so 911 was just promotion for slayer?

deadshadow

foking furry

More people in Britain believe that the moon landing is fake than anywhere in the world

deadshadow

foking furry

@DashingRainbow: no but i find it funny that it's so coincidental

JiffyLoob

Go to didyouknowgaming.com for more gaming trivia

deadshadow

foking furry

LEGO is a play on the term legt gut meaning play well

deadshadow

foking furry

slayer has only one song that is radio friendly

deadshadow

foking furry

you can not tickle your self and tickling is a fear response

Acetal

@Redblood801: The J in Homer J. Simpson stands for Jay

CrazyJoe

@deadshadow: not fully true. The only place you can tickle is the roof of your mouth

sonny88p

@deadshadow:

FALSE, You can tickle yourself

FALSE, You can tickle someone if you are not afraid (I know you meant something different but it's what you typed)

forcep

BANNED

muscular people sink in pools

sonny88p

@forcep:If you define sink as fully submerge when remaining motionless then yes, although there are other conditions that need to be controlled such as the volume of air in the lungs and the primary depth within the water at which you start being motionless
I go swimming once a week, I know this

risaxis

BANNED

I like the magic of friendship

sonny88p

Glitter was invented in New Jersey in 1934

deadshadow

foking furry

one does not simply walk in to mordor

• +1
sonny88p

an ant colony consists mostly of females that can't reproduce

JohnStephen

@sonny88p:
Fuckin' score!

sonny88p

The sale of sex toys and vibrators is banned in Alabama and Mississippi.

sonny88p

The first official cent of the United States had "Mind Your Business" at it's bottom

forcep

BANNED

@sonny88p:Well of course

deadshadow

foking furry

it is impossible to travel through time until we can travel through time

Shannon

Queen

@sonny88p: False. I live in canada, we have it too. Only its a double cheeseburger with a mcchicken between the 2 patties.

Shannon

Queen

@sonny88p: @forcep: Also tall and skinny boys will sink too. My BF is 6'2 and thin and he has to tread water to stay afloat where as I can stay motionless and i bob at the shoulders and stay afloat.

Shannon

Queen

@sonny88p: I knew flashing my guy friends was a positive thing hahaha

sonny88p

@19nonnahs93:I stand corrected, thank you for pointing it out to me, I appreciate it

Have you ordered one yet?

sonny88p

@19nonnahs93:
Story time with sonny88p:
This one time I left a party and was walking with some buddies and buddettes (not a real word but you know what I mean) towards another party
And some guys were going in the same direction as us and they were singing "We wanna see some tits" (it was in Dutch though)
So I just turned around and flashed them, they were amused

sonny88p

Charlize Theron was born in South Africa

Shannon

Queen

@sonny88p: yeeep. Lol. Our friend was working the register so we wanted to mess with him

Shannon

Queen

@sonny88p: atta boy!

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

Bump.

deadshadow

foking furry

did you know the two main elvish languages in Lord of the Rings are based off finish and anglo saxon

sonny88p

Breathing the air in Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day

2punkrock4you

Imogen is a typo from a Shakespeare play, it was supposed to say Innogen which was a name i guess. But look what the typo has given us. Literally 1 thing, ever oopsie doops

aldude

SP00PY

Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
On her 120th birthday, Jeanne Calment said, "I only have one wrinkle and I am sitting on it."
The shape of the universe is like a vuvuzela.
Pants are responsible for twice as many accidents as chainsaws.
The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs more than its body.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

Did you know that the longest prison sentence that has ever been handed out is of 384,911 years to a man by the name of "Gabriel March Granados" for having failed to deliver 42,768 letters (9 years for each letter)? There are people out there who have mutilated multiple women from head to toe and eaten their heart out but this dude's screwed because he didn't deliver letters.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@sonny88p: so do bee hives.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

The Nevada State constitution had held the world record for longest telegram sent in the early 1860's for about 30 years.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Did you know: the chat isn't dead.

sonny88p

Prometheus was punished for giving the fire of the gods to humanity
fire, light and knowledge are the same thing in the symbolism
Lucifer was punished for "seducing" humanity into eating the apple of knowledge

Prometheus is regarded as a good guy according to most people
While Lucifer is regarded as a bad guy according to most people

The name Lucifer means bringer of light
Lucifer is the Dutch word for a matchstick

Clara

did you know that the periodic table is made up of 118 elements 92 of which are natural

sonny88p

Did you know that when Matt Damon and Ben Affleck wrote the screenplay for Good Will Hunting they included an oral sex scene between Matt Damon and Robin Williams so they would know who actually read the whole script

JohnStephen

@sonny88p:
To add to this, "Lucifer" isn't exclusively used for Satan. It refers to Venus appearing before the sunrise, the morning star that shines bright and brings light. Both Nebuchadnezzar and Jesus were also called Lucifer.

• +1

You must be signed in to reply.