Sign in

I forgot my password.

Cool Your Tits

RIP_Krog

So I'm noticing people are getting super butthurt over Gamechild's general behavior. With that in mind, cool your fucking tits. The guy is new, he'll figure out how things around here work in time. I'm sure people thought I was fucking retarded when I started out here. They probably still do, but at least now I'm not as retarded. But I digress, give the guy a break.

146 Replies

shenmoki

BANNED

@italianbadger: okay this is just to piss off forcep but fuck you bitch i aint got no bedtime

forcep

BANNED

@shenmoki:yes it is. Look I thought I could get along with you, but each time you have shown that it will never happen, you are rude, disrespectful, and quite simply an idiot. I will no longer speak with you, as I fear long term exposure will damage my brain. Good day, and go fuck yourself. And stop calling her a bitch, you simply prove the rest of CHAT that you are an asshole.

DashingRainbow

I hate it when mommy and daddy fight!
CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@DashingRainbow:she's not your mother, she's a succubus, and a shitty one at that

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: youre acting as though reservoirdog and i crossed the line first in this particular thread. You also shouldnt care so much about this fight on here, its the internet, you dont know me, you wont know me come next month, it wont matter on your deathbed, in a year you wont remeber this, so calm down and stop taking it so seriously

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: uh he meant you and i... Lol

ItalianBadger

@ReservoirDog: I have my friend...not something I like to look at right before bed lol
@DashingRainbow: One of the saddest picture I have ever seen.
@shenmoki: 1. Stop calling me a bitch 2. If it doesn't matter stop talking. You fuel the flame just as much as everyone else because frankly you probably have nothing better to do.
CHAT Image

ReservoirDog

@italianbadger: I hope you don't get nightmares.

DashingRainbow

@italianbadger:
i know, poor kid

shenmoki

BANNED

@italianbadger: im lying down on my bed listening to IB so frankly my dear no i don't have anything to do. And wit calling you a bitch, its just to make forcep mad. Im willing to let you get pissed at me for a couple of laughs

ReservoirDog

@shenmoki: He deserved it. The dude is legitimately an asshole.

shenmoki

BANNED

@ReservoirDog: you mean forcep? Meh i guess he had it coming but he generally isnt bad just sometimes

ReservoirDog

@shenmoki: Well, yeah he isn't that bad, but he can be an asshole.

shenmoki

BANNED

@ReservoirDog: can being the keyword. Going to bed now, internet high five. Im excited to see this thread explode tomorrow

forcep

BANNED

no, I'm not, you guys were assholes first, I respond with equal or greater force, shenmoki first called italianbadger a bitch

ReservoirDog

@shenmoki: Me too.

ReservoirDog

@forcep: Have you read the shit you posted about Gamechild?

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: before i go good sir this sprung from you calling gamechild a faggot and then tearing him a new asshole for no reason in your next post. You were an ass first

forcep

BANNED

@ReservoirDog:he provoked it. He refused to stop bumping old threads. I only attack when it is justified, I don't just decide to be an asshole, I have a reason first.

ReservoirDog

@forcep: What shenmoki said. And so what if he bumped old threads, like the name of the thread, cool your tits.

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: what you said in particular and the way you approached it was not justified asking him to stop would be fine but you totally lashed out on him

forcep

BANNED

@ReservoirDog:I had a reason, and bumping threads is considered rude. Finally, don't tell me what to do.

ReservoirDog

@forcep: Welp. You're like talking to a brick wall.

forcep

BANNED

@ReservoirDog:you are even worse, more like the hull of a ship.

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: thats... Really fucking stupid man

ReservoirDog

[i]@forcep:[/i But guess what........

CHAT Image

forcep

BANNED

@ReservoirDog:Okay, I'm done with you also.

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: in bed?

ReservoirDog

@shenmoki: He's the catcher and I'm the pitcher, I must have been a little hard on him.

shenmoki

BANNED

@ReservoirDog: oh god man. Fuck there's school tommorow, should go to bed, see ya

ReservoirDog

@shenmoki: Take it easy.

Wrex

@Gamechild:
Get shit on

Neal

ROLF

Well. I feel like I missed something.

ReservoirDog

@Neal: That you did.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@forcep:
wow

Neal

ROLF

@ReservoirDog: Fair enough

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@Neal:
me too

that's saddening

JiffyLoob

CHAT Image

shenmoki

BANNED

This was great <3

Gamechild

Was someone talking about me

shenmoki

BANNED

@Gamechild: CHAT Image

phonix321

So, if 1 "newfag" does something wrong then I guess we are all bad. So foreskin let me know how you never made a mistake.

shenmoki

BANNED

@phonix321: "foreskin" bahahaha

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@phonix321:
look at that guy, he makes mistakes hahahahahahahahaha

Gamechild

@shenmoki: Don't drop the soup

phonix321

@TheXRayFactor:Got'em

You must be signed in to reply.