I forgot my password.

They got him

JohnStephen

Suspect #2 is in custody as of posting.

They're searching for explosives now.

44 Replies

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

and now i wonder if we will ever found out if they really were the guys behind it

JohnStephen

@TheXRayFactor:
I think it's pretty clear it was them at this point, not official, but obvious.

prodocol

You'd think if they were innocent they wouldn't have participated in an open firefight, they would have just gone straight to the police to try and clear things up.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@JohnStephen:
i mean if they were the guys that thought everything out or if someone did it and they just executed

shenmoki

BANNED

Glad the fuckers both died painfully.

Beanscarl

BANNED

@shenmoki: Are you being srs? You think they both died?

JohnStephen

@shenmoki:
I haven't heard that the second one died, where are you hearing this?
And you would rather that they die instead of finding out the reasons behind the attack? Why?

forcep

BANNED

@shenmoki:one is still alive, stop being a fucking tard, first you go on about how white they are.

shenmoki

BANNED

@forcep: Wow. Lots of hate towards me. First one was shot then second one was gassed in the hiding spot

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: Oh right, your posts are about an hour ago, he died like 20-30 minutes ago

JohnStephen

@shenmoki:
Once again, where are you hearing this?
A link to this would be appreciated.

Nate

BANNED

Did he died?

CyroWolf

I've had the news on for the past 2 hours. AT NO POINT was it ever reported that he died. In fact, all I see and hear is that he's in the hospital.

Wrex

Dang. I hoped for more action.

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: Bit of a miscommunication, my apologies, but rape me later. He passed out and was not killed he is now in custody and will most likely be questioned then killed

JohnStephen

Nevermind

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: :( now i'm sad sorry for confusing you guys

JohnStephen

@shenmoki:
I really doubt he'll be executed.

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: Dude so many people want him dead

RIP_Krog

@shenmoki:That doesn't matter. People can want anything, but it's all up to the judge.

CyroWolf

@shenmoki: They need him for questioning. Whether the death penalty is applied will most likely be decided at a much later time.

forcep

BANNED

@shenmoki:his own uncle

shenmoki

BANNED

Lots of people to reply to so i'll do it all in one sweep. Perhaps it's questionable that the 2nd man will be killed, but forgetting the murder and assault charges we can't forget he resisted arrest on top of all of the charges. And will an American judge honestly take a terroristic attack like this and think "No death penalty"? And that's A LOT of charges.

RIP_Krog

@shenmoki:There could be more to it than that. It's too early to make any assumptions. I'm not disagreeing, I'm just trying to be realistic.

shenmoki

BANNED

@shamanowl: Yes but in a time of shock and disbelief one might make a quick decision without considering various methods. I'd like the guy to get raped in jail for life rather than quickly killed if i'm honest. Also the reason i'm so attached to this is because i am loosely related to a victim of the attack. Not dead, but injured and mentally scared.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@shenmoki:
he is going to death row even if he manages to pull a hell of a defense, just to please the population, kinda panem et circenses style

RIP_Krog

@shenmoki:I understand this, I'm just looking at every possible angle until I have a clear picture of what's going on.

shenmoki

BANNED

@shamanowl: While it may seem like good practice to think this way it can lead to thought which wouldn't be morally justifiable like what if the judge knew the guy and gave him 15 years, maybe there's gonna be bail, who know what he'll do. Realistically, death.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@shenmoki:
he wouldn't do anything because he would be killed by someone trying to take justice into his own hands

shenmoki

BANNED

@TheXRayFactor: Like that episode of Law and Order. That was not a joke that exact thing happened

RIP_Krog

@shenmoki:Like I said, I'm not disagreeing. I'm just suggesting other possibilities.

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@shenmoki:
that's a common thing
he would die faster if they bailed him out rather than sending him to death row

shenmoki

BANNED

@shamanowl: True that.

JohnStephen

is the Death Penalty still in America?

RIP_Krog

@JohnStephen:Yep.

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: I believe so

JohnStephen

@shamanowl:
Every state or just some?

shenmoki

BANNED

@JohnStephen: Pretty sure all

RIP_Krog

@JohnStephen:I'm fairly certain that the death penalty is still around in every state. It's the method that varies.

JohnStephen

@shenmoki:
@shamanowl:
Fuck, isn't there any pressure to get rid of it? I'm pretty sure many countries have it gone (eg, Ireland and UK).

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

@JohnStephen:
I think death penalty is still around every us state, but some of them don't apply it anymore

RIP_Krog

@JohnStephen:Of course some people want it gone, but many more want it to stay around.

BreadWolf

Weinerlord

@TheXRayFactor:
The death penalty was actually repealed in CT last year.

shenmoki

BANNED

@BreadWolf: Really? Stunned i didn't hear about it :/

You must be signed in to reply.