Sign in

I forgot my password.

AlphaOmega AMA

AlphaOmega

Hello Everyone! I decided to do my own AMA, because Natehalodragon brings up a fair point. You should get to know me. I kind of had an AMA when I first joined, but this is like the official AMA. So go ahead, any questions or comments, just ask them!

149 Replies

SpartanJason

RO­LF

FappingBlackGuy

OW;TheJosher

What's it like riding on that bandwagon?

BritBrony

What is your favourite past time?

AlphaOmega

Replying to SpartanJason: You spelled it wrong! Naw, we have fun.

AlphaOmega

Replying to FappingBlackGuy: Better than walking the whole time.

AlphaOmega

Replying to BritBrony: Playing Hide and Seek with 10 of my friends, and being outside for sometimes hours trying to find each other around the neighborhood.

natehalodragon

Favourite childhood cartoon?

AlphaOmega

Replying to natehalodragon: Wow... That's a tough one. Either Ed Edd and Eddy, or Johnny Bravo.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Pro-Gun or Anti-Gun?

natehalodragon

DUDE FUCKIN ED,EDD,and EDDY
FTW

Deleted user

You made an AMA while I was answering questions in mine!

Have any embarrassing phobias?

BritBrony

Favourite food?

AlphaOmega

Replying to KimmyJ: I'm Pro Gun, but anti Assault Weapons. Because you would never need an Assault Rifle to defend yourself or Hunt. If you buy an Assault weapon, you're planning to kill something.

natehalodragon

Replying to AlphaOmega: AMEN BRUTHA!

natehalodragon

PREACH THE TRUTH!

AlphaOmega

Replying to MadBadCoyote: Unless I'm with friends, I can't talk to people I don't know, I'm just dead silent, and can't force myself to say anything. But if a friend is there, I'll act totally normal and chill and have fun.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: So my family in the south who NEED to kill massive amounts of wild pigs with their AR-15s are bad people?

natehalodragon

Pirates or Ninjas?

AlphaOmega

Replying to BritBrony: Another tough one. Ice cream has to be pretty high up there. Hmm... I absolutely love Sea Food, and if it's golden brown and breaded sea food... I'm getting shivers just thinking about the warm butter running down my throat and crunchy-ness of the sea food... someone stop me!

McVear

What's your favourite game?

AlphaOmega

Replying to KimmyJ: I didn't say they were bad people, I just said assault weapons aren't necessary. I fully agree with you there, your family needs those kind of weapons for that. But people who live in the suburbs in the middle of the city don't.

AlphaOmega

Replying to natehalodragon: Ninja's.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: You didn't say they were bad people. I was wondering if you thought that. May I ask what your definition of an "assault weapon" is?

AlphaOmega

Replying to McVear: Red Dead Redemption is pretty high up there. Mass Effect is also pretty fun. Anything with a good story and appropriate setting and is actually fun really.

natehalodragon

Favourite kind of pr0n?

AlphaOmega

Replying to KimmyJ: An AR-15 is an assault weapon, yes I see what you're getting at. I said are planning to kill something, your family needs to kill wild pigs, so they are planning to kill something. There's no argument here, we're on the same side. I'm pro gun, but anti "wrong use of the gun", if that makes sense.

AlphaOmega

Replying to natehalodragon: I'm not really into that.

natehalodragon

Replying to AlphaOmega: Y U NO CREEPA BRO?

AlphaOmega

Replying to natehalodragon: If you're asking why I'm not creepy, I don't know, I'm just a chill guy.

natehalodragon

Replying to AlphaOmega: lol i know i'm sorry

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: I see what you are getting at, but in your mind wouldn't the whole 'planning to kill something' apply to every firearm and not just assault rifles? Can I not use an AR-15 to shoot paper or steel?

SpartanJason

Replying to AlphaOmega:
>Assault weapon
Not a real thing. Fancy liberal buzzword for "scary baby killers"
Besides, full auto weapons have been banned since the 1980's, unless it has been grandfathered to you.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to SpartanJason: Or if you have an assload of money to buy a pre-ban gun.

AlphaOmega

Replying to KimmyJ: If I but a handgun, it will be for defense. I'm hoping I don't need to use it, so I'm not "planning" on killing someone.

I suppose you raise a fair point though, I never really thought about buying guns for recreational use.

AlphaOmega

Replying to SpartanJason: Wow, Nerd. Go do some Long Division or something. Lol, I see what you're saying about the government just calling them that. But Assault weapons are Assault Rifles, which is what I mean.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: How is a defensive weapon not a plan for killing someone? The reason why I have a shotgun next to my bed is to kill an intruder. Sure I don't WANT to shoot someone, but that is a defensive weapon's purpose.

AlphaOmega

Replying to KimmyJ: Honestly, I figured that out like 15 minutes ago, but wanted to stand by my previous point. Haha, I understand that.

natehalodragon

JEEZUS HOLY SHIT THIS HAS BECOME A POLITICAL DEBATE THREAD!

SpartanJason

Replying to AlphaOmega:
I can guarantee you that the scary assault rifle is exactly the same thing as that old wooden rifle in your dad's closet, besides the obvious cosmetic changes.

Eddie

Replying to AlphaOmega:
A lot of guns are just for sport and hobby.
If they want to have an assault weapon it's usually not for defense, but just because it is what they enjoy.
I mean I could argue you don't need a handgun for defense and you could just use a knife.

Deleted user

I don't care for guns at all.

Favourite anime?

AlphaOmega

Replying to SpartanJason: But that's like saying having Nuclear Artillery is the same as having cannon. Regardless their both deadly, but obviously Nuclear Artillery is much, much worse.

SpartanJason

Replying to AlphaOmega:
How is a .22 round worse than a .22 round?

natehalodragon

this is why you don't talk about issues like this on the internet. it only tears us apart. We're all Bronies we should stand united! Love an tolerance am I right?

AlphaOmega

Replying to MadBadCoyote: I don't really watch Anime. I want to though.

Eddie

Replying to KimmyJ:
How old are you?

AlphaOmega

Replying to SpartanJason: How is 100 nukes worse than 1 nuke? It's a nuke regardless, but having a 100 is more dangerous. I'm Pro Nuke by the way. 

natehalodragon

Replying to SpartanJason: it can fire at higher speeds

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

I am the niggest.

natehalodragon

just sayin

McVear

I know others asked about cartoons earlier, but what's your favourite TV show in general?

SpartanJason

Replying to AlphaOmega:
What are you even talking about?I don't see how that compares.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Eddie: 15 broheim. And I am responsible to maintain and operate it; probably more responsible than a lot of other gun owners.

SpartanJason

Replying to natehalodragon:
Do you even guns?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to SpartanJason: These two CLEARLY have no idea what they are going on about.

Eddie

Replying to KimmyJ:
I am not doubting your responsibility, it's just that don't you have to be 18 to own rifles and shotguns, and 21 to own handguns?

SpartanJason

Replying to Eddie:
Nope.

Eddie

Replying to AlphaOmega:
How can you be anti gun and pro nuke?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Eddie: I don't own it. It is under my dad's name and he allows me to keep it wherever I wish.

AlphaOmega

Replying to SpartanJason: I worded that really oddly. I meant, like, back then, you could fire one bullet in the same span of time you can fire an entire magazine with today's guns.

AlphaOmega

Replying to Eddie: No, I'm not Anti Gun. I fully support people who own guns and wish to keep them.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: This is what he is trying to get at.

CHAT Image

Deleted user

Do you like Pizza Rolls?
Ever watched Invader Zim?
What's your favourite weapon that isn't a gun?

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

Im a faggot.

Eddie

Replying to KimmyJ:
yea that's what I thought, just wondering, because that is the reason I do not own a gun.

natehalodragon

Replying to SpartanJason:Dude I live in Fucking Alabama my family owns guns, ive shot plent of guns, my grandfather even has an AR-15 but i dont think its neccesary or it should at least only be available to people who are truly qualified

SpartanJason

Replying to AlphaOmega:
Even in the revolutionary war days there were guns that had small clips, that eventually turned into magazines. People have owned guns with magazines since before WW1. Why is it now just becoming a problem?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to natehalodragon: It isn't necessary, but there are hundreds of thousands of things we have that aren't "necessary".

Eddie

Replying to AlphaOmega:
You just got into a debate about why assault weapons should be illegal. I count that as anti gun.
Now I am confused.

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

[img]http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4278854+_b33c07f3bbaca00620137a650aa65009.jpg[/img}

SpartanJason

Didn't mean to rustle your Jimmies, I am just wondering how you think one gun fires "faster" than another?

SpartanJason

Replying to Deadlyparasite:
CHAT Image

natehalodragon

well idk which guns are we talkin bout here?

SpartanJason

Any and all guns.

natehalodragon

I feel really sorry for you alpha you should just make another AMA cuz this one's been FUCKED

SpartanJason

lol this is all that happens in AMA's anyways, just turns to one huge debate.

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

CHAT Image

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to natehalodragon: This, my friend.

CHAT Image

SpartanJason

Also I am out, KimmieJ you are gonna have to take over.

Deleted user

Look at all these opinions I don't care about!

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to SpartanJason: Smell ya later!

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

CHAT Image

natehalodragon

Replying to KimmyJ:IT HAS A FUCKING BIGER MAGAZINE IT CAN FIRE LONGER BEFORE YOU NEED TO RELOAD!

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to MadBadCoyote: Then get out. Don't want to see them? You don't have to.

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

CHAT Image

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to natehalodragon: The picture clearly says 10 rounds for both guns. How does into eyesight?

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

Replying to natehalodragon:CHAT Image

AlphaOmega

Okay, Okay! I'm just going to leave it at this. I'm not Anti Gun. When I said Anti Assault Weapons, I didn't mean they should be illegal or not used, I just meant that I'm not personally into them.

And to answer your question Eddie. My favourite weapon are orbital lasers.

natehalodragon

Replying to Deadlyparasite:lol everytime i see that one i laugh

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

natehalodragon

Replying to KimmyJ: IM A RETARD THAT'S HOW!

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to natehalodragon: Thank you for the clarification.

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

CHAT Image For the occasion.

Deleted user

Replying to KimmyJ:
I know. I just thought it was weird how this thread transformed so quickly from an AMA.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AlphaOmega: This was a test. Thank you for your participation.

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

CHAT Image

natehalodragon

Replying to KimmyJ: yeah but its all cool, who really gives a fuck anyway, as long as the fuckin NRA doesnt say anything more about how videogames cause violence

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to MadBadCoyote: It's not very weird when you bring up guns around me. Haven't you guys learned to expect this nowadays?

Deadlyparasite

BANNED

AlphaOmega

Let's continue to the AMA portion of this thread. Please, everyone, continue with your questions.

You must be signed in to reply.