I forgot my password.

Connecticut

Tegdif

Shit went down...

48 Replies

s34n_h

to say the least of it...

aStingyMiser

Hopefully people will finally increase safety measures. Seriously, why don't movie theatres have metal detectors by now?
Also, five bucks on Krog using this as anti-gun fuel.

L_Castillo918

I know this is forum meant for comedy and entertainment, but this is not the topic for that. I'm not opposing this topic, but I oppose any jokes made about this. I'm not trying to be funny, but it's seriously too soon.

s34n_h

Replying to L_Castillo918: very true

Tegdif

Replying to L_Castillo918: This forum is for whatever the hell we use it for. There are no terms and conditions. The only censorship is by admins, mostly Mike. What you come here for and what you post is of your choosing.

Rex

'MURICA, LAND OF THE FREE... bodybags.

Zackizzle

Replying to L_Castillo918:I agree, some of these kids are heartless.

Rex

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to L_Castillo918: Agreed.

What so just because it is joke forums it means that they can't have a serious topic

aStingyMiser

Why does every anonymous person not use grammar...?

Rex

This is the official recreation of the events...
CHAT Image

On the plus side, the parents can return the Christmas presents

jiffylube

Replying to Rex: I lol'd.

Jason

Replying to Rex: Seriously? Too soon.

Rex

Replying to Jason:
Honestly, I don't give a shit. To quote The Onion (of all places), "Nation Somehow Shocked By Human Nature Again".

aWSOMN360

Replying to Rex: You're a heatless son of a bitch, you know that?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Teachers should have guns. Well, at least school SECURITY should.

Bello

Replying to KimmyJ:No gun control eveeerryyyday.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: OR BETTER YET. Schools should have security. I mean really, amirite?

Neal

ROLF

Elementary schools are some of the least safe places. If we are going to use money to make us safe by going to other countries then we should have security where are most vulnerable members of society are.

Jason

My high school has a security guard....But I don't think he has any (Lethal) weapons.

Mike

OVERLORD

America, you so crazy.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to Mike: Too soon

Rex

Replying to aWSOMN360:
Meh, oh well

Rex

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to Rex: So awful but so funny.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to Bello: You're fucking stupid. Have I mentioned that ever? Is English your first language? Huh buddy?

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: Sadly he's one of the best ESL speakers I've seen. We go to the same school. You know what it's like...

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Dat sub-human bean speak man... they're less evolved. Shout out to the tables of beaners in the cafeteria where nobody speaks english.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: The sound liek thisBLAGRRRGAGAGHAFFFHFGAGALRAGLALGAGALRLHAGFHLARHRALAGFLAHRLAGAHGLAHGLAHGLAHRLRHALFHALGHGALHGLAKLOGLAOGLAOHRG

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE! MAH NIKKA!

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: If I had a nickel for every time I can remember someone saying that phrase, I'd have one nickel.
If I counted the times I forgot, I'd have multiple nickels.
But seriously, YO MI NIKKA. SHE WA LIEK, WAAAA... I'm going to hell for this aren't I.
(It's not their race, or even their language, it's their total bastardization of the language.)

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: It's their more primative, animal-like nature. Not being racist, just saying what everyone else is thinking.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: I disagree with that because I don't base this sort of thing on race. But I will admit that... how do I put this delicately... THE FUCKING SPICKS ARE DUMBASSES.

But actual seriousness: I don't base it off of race. If you do something stupid, it's stupid either way, regardless of skin color.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser:

U.S. : Lots of guns, lots of hispanics and blacks (Sorry Infinity...), and lots of crime.

Switzerland: Lots of guns, no hispanics or blacks (again, sorry), no crime.

The solution to all of our problems is simple.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: No guns?

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: lel. You amuse me so.

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: nice to see someone who isn't a redneck faggot i guess

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: Krog was such a beautiful young man... RIP.

CHAT Image

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: All his leaving means is that I'll be in the top 5 someday. *sighs dreamily*

KimmyJ

King Chad

Replying to AStingyMiser: yay!

aStingyMiser

Replying to KimmyJ: Unless a wild gutser reappears and takes his rightful throne.

Peter

Sucked. Don't know why it's so shocking to people. Got a call from my principle about it, hung up

Mike

OVERLORD

bump

M4xwell

Insanitarium

@Mike: Sensible.

Overt_Ode

@Mike: Why?

Redblood801

Chief Dingus

Never Forget.

Zac

Sheriff

All the schools in CT have a new protocol about code reds (now named lock-downs) and we have posters all over the place. Even a company from Co came out to assess how well we did a lock-down and what we could improve upon. We have black shades on all the doors to block the window when the alarm sounds. The police came in and told us what to do if the fire alarm went off and all the teachers and students have had 3 meetings so far on behavior and what to do in certain situations while in lock-down. This shit is nuts!

You must be signed in to reply.