Sign in

I forgot my password.

Games You'd Like To See A Sequel To

Acetal

I'll start off with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Red Dead Redemption

53 Replies

InsanityWolfen

The only things that comes to mind is Psychonauts and Banjo Threeie.

Neal

ROLF

Chrono Trigger and Dishonored need sequels (at least spiritual ones in the same lore and stuff)

patricknayani.F

ODST and dishonored

Trav614

A Star Fox sequel that doesn't completely suck

aStingyMiser

F-Zero and Vanquish.

BottleGnomes

JSR3 please, thank you

Lee

Star Wars Battlefront 3 and Half Life 3

JRFish3r

Need another game in the Chrono series. Also, a sequel to the Legend of Dragoon is something that I would not be against at all.

A Shadowrun game that actually played like Shadowrun. That would be nice.

And Beyond Good and Evil.

And a direct sequel to Zelda II: The adventures of Link. The twist.....Zelda saves Link.

Tereall

Fallout 4 and overlord 3

jiffylube

Replying to Lee: Fuck yes Battlefront I loved that game.

Neal

ROLF

Sonic Generations 2 or Sonic colors 2

Bello

Replying to Tereall:They're coming.
I want half life 3

Tereall

Replying to Bello:Really

Bello

Replying to Tereall:Uhh no I don't want half life 3 I just couldn't think of another game.

Tereall

Replying to Bello:I meant about fallout 4 and overlord 3

gutser

Star Wars Battlefront on Xbox, Fallout 4 and a new Red Dead Redemption

TheOnlyHuman

Oddworld or Star Wars Republic Commando. Oddworld because I love that series, and Republic Commando because the game ended on a cliffhanger.

Leisdog

Psychonauts 2, The World Ends With You 2, Chrono Trigger 2 (chrono cross doesn't count), Shaq Fu 2,Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City 2, Shaq FuXMichael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City, Ultimate Shaq FuXMichael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City, Battletoads, and Castle Crashers 2 (or any other Behemoth game, WHY WON'T XBLA PICK UP BATTLEBLOCK THEATER)

Deleted user

Replying to OP:
Psychonauts 2 needs to happen

aWSOMN360

Portal 3 to infinity.

KimmyJ

King Chad

Battletoads, just like Leisdog.

Deleted user

Replying to aWSOMN360:
also that,

and HL3

aWSOMN360

Replying to MadBadCoyote: When valve makes a third game in a series is the day people stop buying twinkies, oh wait what, hostess went out of business, well fuck I'm excited for portal and l4d 3

KorporalKitty

PAM

every game valve has ever made

LaughingMan9

Replying to gutser:

Do you really want to play as Jack Marston more?

TheOnlyHuman

Replying to LaughingMan9: You wouldn't need to play as Jack, I mean hell John wasn't in Red Dead Revolver and he was the protagonist of Red Dead Redemption.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Neal: Meh, more good Sonic games are on the way. The previous installments have proven that to me. Patience, though. We don't want and definitely don't need a Sonic 06 to be rushed out and invalidate everything Sega's worked for.

Peter

Fallout 4

Parks

Ass To Ass

Bully

aStingyMiser

Replying to aWSOMN360: I honestly don't want a third Portal game. They closed the series off quite well. Maybe a few years down the line, but don't make it stale or chance screwing up too early. They've other game franchises to work on. Left 4 Dead 3 and Half Life 3 especially.

aStingyMiser

My theory as to why Half Life 3 isn't a thing yet is because... well, let's look back. Half Life 2 had a VERY bumpy development ride. Their work was stolen at one point. Gaben did say, though, that he told the development teams to take as much time, effort, and resources to make the best game ever. I sincerely doubt Valve is the company to rush out a game fans have waited so long for, a la Duke Nukem Forever.

Neal

ROLF

Replying to AStingyMiser: But Valve is the same company they aren't going to HL3 isn't going to change hands therefore it would not be a terrible game.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Neal: Did you just Engrish again?

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

I would like to see a sequel for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, though I doubt it would happen soon since 38 Studios went bankrupt not too long ago.

A very underrated game, imo.

Trav614

Replying to AStingyMiser: DNF wasn't rushed. It just went through redevelopment like 5 or 6 times (Sorry, as the one DNF fan I feel like a have to stick up for the game).

ltayl1

Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.

I don't really want to see a Portal 3 as it'd most likely fuck with the story of the game. If they did it as a prequel however, I'd like to see that.

Also LA Noire

gutser

Replying to LaughingMan9: Yes I wouldn't care as long it's kinda like the first one

forecep

Replying to Lee: Yes we need SWBFIII

prodocol

Dead Rising 3

ftl101

Psychonauts 2 :] best game evar!

Patjay

Halo 2.

Zombifaction

I'd love a sequel to Rapelay

Frogboat

wwe crush hour i love that game so damn much ;-;

Pat_RedHawk

how about a brink 2?

aWSOMN360

Replying to Pat_RedHawk: No thank you.

aStingyMiser

Replying to Pat_RedHawk: Nooo, nononono nooo, no.

Frogboat

Replying to Pat_RedHawk: we need more rape allys

Parks

Ass To Ass

Replying to Pat_RedHawk: Yes please. From a map design standpoint the game was Fantastic.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I still want a second Bully, and a fourth Skate.

Acetal

Let it be known that I'm a goddamn future seer now that Red Dead and Deus Ex got/are getting sequals

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Acetal : I think there's gonna be a new Battlefield in the next three years.

Jade

Bulletstorm 2

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Jade: That'd be pretty fun.

You must be signed in to reply.